Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

The Schumacher Thread

Ahhh I missed this 'style'

d09esp1427.jpg

And.....

143kgt0.jpg

121bt02.jpg

23waf4z.jpg

or Maybe just...

mcb4wp.jpg

:yikes:

She is a suicide blonde. Dyed by her own hand.

:lol:

he never had any style elgo :naughty:

Michael's last overtake, turn one, Brazil '06. Victim, Kimi Raikkonen. Very stylish.

Seriously though, Michael, stop wearing your Nan's curtains.

Seriously though, Michael, stop wearing your Nan's curtains.

laugh.gif

I don't know what cav will say about that. tongue.gif

Still, can't get much worse than this:

Scott%20Speed1.jpg

A bit of the old Scott Speed! Oh yes, he's coming back as well.....:P

Maybe we should start a new thread? "F1 Fashion disasters through the ages"?

Still, can't get much worse than this:

Scott%20Speed1.jpg

A bit of the old Scott Speed! Oh yes, he's coming back as well.....:P

Maybe we should start a new thread? "F1 Fashion disasters through the ages"?

No need to. Nothing can beat this:

post-1794-126324385702_thumb.jpg

You have to expect to objectively provide decent logical reason as to why you think said driver is Satan. What I've read does not make sense.

And you tell me you guys are not religious... I have never said he is Satan...

But you guys take my wording as if I were saying that he is the Evil...

My wordings were: he is great, but he hasnt prove enough because of his teammates...

You could read this in several ways, for instance: "he is so great, that his time in F1 was not enough to make us realize how great he was... If he had fight drivers like LH or Alonso or any other competitive driver in an equal conditions, there would be no discussion at all... But no. We unfortunately did not have this luck..."

But you prefer to take my wordings like if I was saying he was Satan... Arent you guys being a "little" radical?

When did your dislike of Michael start? Why? What could he do better?

Never because I dont dislike him...

Actually, I supported him against Senna in 1994 (and notice I am brazilian), and even after crashing into Damon Hill.

I only think that after you get a handful number of WDCs, it is time to look around and try to find real challenges in teammates. Everything about having #2 drivers by contract for the sake of making Ferrari back to winning days was fine with me... But after that, I though he would be willing to show what he could really do, or how fast he really was... Like what Jenson is doing going to McL (I know you dont like him, but you have to admit it...)

And you tell me you guys are not religious... I have never said he is Satan...

But you guys take my wording as if I were saying that he is the Evil...

My wordings were: he is great, but he hasnt prove enough because of his teammates...

You could read this in several ways, for instance: "he is so great, that his time in F1 was not enough to make us realize how great he was... If he had fight drivers like LH or Alonso or any other competitive driver in an equal conditions, there would be no discussion at all... But no. We unfortunately did not have this luck..."

But you prefer to take my wordings like if I was saying he was Satan... Arent you guys being a "little" radical?

Never because I dont dislike him...

Actually, I supported him against Senna in 1994 (and notice I am brazilian), and even after crashing into Damon Hill.

I only think that after you get a handful number of WDCs, it is time to look around and try to find real challenges in teammates. Everything about having #2 drivers by contract for the sake of making Ferrari back to winning days was fine with me... But after that, I though he would be willing to show what he could really do, or how fast he really was... Like what Jenson is doing going to McL (I know you dont like him, but you have to admit it...)

Ummmm...Steph want's to have Jensons babies...all 12 of them.....

laugh.gif

I don't know what cav will say about that. tongue.gif

Haha as I said earlier I don't have heroes, I am interested in his driving, his dress choice I care about as much as his choice in anal lubricant.

There is a new piece in the autosport journal by Tony Dodgins, shields I suggest you have a look there - it has a nice bit about Nelson Piquet since that interests you so much. There isn't much I can say that he didn't, in fact I have a feeling he may have read this thread, a lot he said is suspiciously close to what I have been saying :P

Ummmm...Steph want's to have Jensons babies...all 12 of them.....

Kinda proves he's new and not really reading posts.

I'm one of the biggest JB fans on here. Ask around!

I'm also a bike-loving whisky drinking crazy babe. But whats that to do with the price of Schumacher?

Haha as I said earlier I don't have heroes, I am interested in his driving, his dress choice I care about as much as his choice in anal lubricant.

I though you would say it is the most elegant and fashion stuff you have ever seen :naughty:

What's your view on Mercedes announcing that there will be no preference given to Satan Michael for the upcoming season?

Apparently he has his own range called 'Schu-in'.

Bollocks, I've been using that stuff to slip me shoes on, now you tell me! :dam:

And you have been shoving a shoe horn up your arse?

Are there any lap times available from Schumi's GP2 outing today? I know it was wet, but I'm curious whether he was putting up competitive times in that machinery.

:eusa_think: Dunno 'bout the lube he uses, his helmet is still red though....

Med, what on earth were u thinking... you almost killed me...I had to to some self rehab to get over that avatar sight.

Are there any lap times available from Schumi's GP2 outing today? I know it was wet, but I'm curious whether he was putting up competitive times in that machinery.

what who cares? who seriously believes Micheal will win again?

and I have just decided, if he even wins 1 race, I'll run around the forum naked...

What's your view on Mercedes announcing that there will be no preference given to Satan Michael for the upcoming season?

As Kimi just said, in F1 there is too much politics and PR...

So we have to wait and see.

If there is another Austria 2002 (or any other evidences), then I will know it Mercedes were lying...

Contrary to Cav, when I see something like this, I can understand what is going on behind the scenes... He is still believing Rubens was allowed to fight, and he believes I am the only one who took AU2002 as a prove he was not... :clap3::clap3::clap3:

Well, maybe it is just me and the thousands of people who spent their money buying the tickets...

:thbdn::thbdn::thbdn::thbdn::thbdn:

what who cares? who seriously believes Micheal will win again?

and I have just decided, if he even wins 1 race, I'll run around the forum naked...

As always in F1, it will all depends on the car...

Who believed JB would win races in 2009?

Can't find it now (will post the source if I fall over it..), but read earlier he was 9secs off the (dry) lap record, but it was wet (he was on wets all day), was testing a new spec GP2 car for this year - suspension set-ups etc.

Rumours that he drove whilst reading the Beano and picking the fluff out his belly button are said not to be true. It was The Dandy.

Hey Brad....

Med, what on earth were u thinking... you almost killed me...I had to to some self rehab to get over that avatar sight.

....the missus will be well p1ssed off with you, she took that cheeky snap of me whilst I was getting carried away with Debussy, can't beat a bit of Clair de Lune nekid.