Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

The First Ever Totalf1 Grand Prix Meet Up - Australian Grand Prix, March 27-8, 2010

So I am going to be there, anyone else coming? Jez? aussief1? Wez? Ben? Want to meet up for a drink :D Wez, we'll buy you a round or two for running this awesome site :)

I'll be the guy shouting SCHUMACHER! and selling off old Ferrari merchandise, cheap :P

I'm going to Abu Dhabi. Going to wear my Mercedes t-shirt and nothing else, inside Ferrari world.

I'm going to Abu Dhabi. Going to wear my Mercedes t-shirt and nothing else, inside Ferrari world.

I hope, for others sake, that this t-shirt reaches your ankles :P

Wonder if I can coincide a business trip to Aussie....wouldn't mind a perve at the hot brunettes on the beach again.....er...i mean, watch the cars on the race track

All being well I should be at the British GP. I'll be supporting Ferrari AND Schumacher. :P

So I am going to be there, anyone else coming? Jez? aussief1? Wez? Ben? Want to meet up for a drink :D Wez, we'll buy you a round or two for running this awesome site :)

I'll be the guy shouting SCHUMACHER! and selling off old Ferrari merchandise, cheap :P

I'll be there without doubt.

@ Craig - I think you can make it.

@ Jez - Just do it :P

I wonder if we can make a Spanish meet up on the MotoGP race in Montmel

I am going to British GP and Monza in Sept if anyone else is?

Would be good fun, however I'll have started Uni then and I'm kinda more concerned on working my a## off to get a 1st than swan over to Melbourne... Unless of course you can pay for me, I never say no to a free trip....

Believe me, you do not want to do that! The prisons here are pretty horrendous from what I have been told, and I suspect Abu Dhabi would be far worse again than Dubai!

Ben is moving to Australia soon, eh??

Yep, Arrive in Sydney on Saturday the 23rd at 7.30am. Poor Aussies, yet another pom to put up with, not only that an annoying gay one!

Pay for my airfare from Sydney and accommodation and tickets and I'll come :P

Yes and pay for mine too hahahahaha

Bah you all disappoint me. I thought this was supposed to be an F1 fan site. Surely you have a spare arm or leg to sell to get money to go to the race - after all, who needs two?

Bah you all disappoint me. I thought this was supposed to be an F1 fan site. Surely you have a spare arm or leg to sell to get money to go to the race - after all, who needs two?

Indeed. That's why I'm selling one of my livers...

What? And now you tell me!

I'm not gonna be going to any F1 race soon, unless my dad says he's treating me to it, and I still feel guilty for missing MotoGP last year (it was a tough decision xD), so my plans are very clear. And that

Whoever can make it, bloody well should. I'll be recording it and watching it when I get home from the gold coast. I'd best avoid any spoilers from this joint before I sit down to enjoy...

So I am going to be there, anyone else coming? Jez? aussief1? Wez? Ben? Want to meet up for a drink biggrin.gif Wez, we'll buy you a round or two for running this awesome site smile.gif

I'll be the guy shouting SCHUMACHER! and selling off old Ferrari merchandise, cheap tongue.gif

Sounds like a great idea, but unfortunately, I won't be attending the Aussie GP this year. We just built a new house (will be moving in, in Feb) so the cash can't stretch for the air fair from Perth to Melbourne at the moment. :(

Make sure who ever goes takes lots of photos and posts them here. :)

Looks like it's you and I Cav!!!!!

Will post the annual aussief1 pics from the GP without fail boys and girls.

Will post the annual aussief1 pics from the GP without fail boys and girls.

:thbup: