Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Suggest Me A New Username

So, I can't be cavallino any more coz I don't want anything to do with Ferrari (cheating b#####ds!).

Any good ideas?

Any funny ideas?

Simply 'Cav'?

Caveman? (Cav-eman, geddit? geddit? clever eh?)

Cavallino works just fine. Everyone knows you as that. Now, stop being so self indulgent with your own poxy theread.

How about 'asino'?

Which means donkey in italian which is why it's funny. har har.Yeah from horse to donkey.Har har.

Cavallino works just fine. Everyone knows you as that. Now, stop being so self indulgent with your own poxy theread.

Hardly, the thread is a license for people to make fun of me :D Wait till maure gets here..

I like Traitor actually, and the unreliable one too hmmm

PS: Drib, get your point, name changes here annoyed me no end when I was MIA for a while. Not that you were innocent..

Hardly, the thread is a license for people to make fun of me :D Wait till maure gets here..

PS: Drib, get your point, name changes here annoyed me no end when I was MIA for a while. Not that you were innocent..

It's all in the name of fun so don't take it personally!

It's what I would say to any "Team Switcher" that is "Gone with the wind" at every chance and acts like a "Trojan Horse" in the tifosi army :D!!

Was going to suggest TwatFace, but then people would only confuse you with Adam.... :D

I dunno these people who change their names all the time... <cough> :)

:clap3:

Yes, I have to agree. It seems to suggest a lack of self-confidence, or perhaps some deep rooted gender confusion.

You are a hoot, Grab-man.

So, I can't be cavallino any more coz I don't want anything to do with Ferrari (cheating b#####ds!).

Any good ideas?

Any funny ideas?

Simply 'Cav'?

Caveman? (Cav-eman, geddit? geddit? clever eh?)

The same happened to me Kimi is out of F1 and at least right now I don't feel like rooting for Schumi so for now I will use Freakazoid if I finally decide to support Schumi again or if Kimi return I will go back to my old nickname but for you F1PROPHET or something like that will be just fine as everybody also knows your reputation in that field.

Prophet. You annoying b#####d. :lol:

I need a stronger sense contact lens. I'm reading Persevere as Perverse.

No idea what you're on about :whistling:

How about "Drei gespitzter Stern"?

Prophet. You annoying b#####d. :lol:

I need a stronger sense contact lens. I'm reading Persevere as Perverse.

Well, then, maybe it's time I change the old name. Hmmm, wonder if "cavallino" is still available?

:clap3:

Yes, I have to agree. It seems to suggest a lack of self-confidence, or perhaps some deep rooted gender confusion.

You are a hoot, Grab-man.

You great big suck-hole!!

I changed my user ID as it reflects my love for my team. Even though Steve thinks they're crap. No. They're not.

Seriously, David. How many times you gonna tell him he's great. The man's head will explode! Call him a bitch, you tart.

:P

I changed my user ID as it reflects my love for my team. Even though Steve thinks they're crap. No. They're not.

I don't think they are crap! (I think they are extra-super crap).

Suck on that, bitch-tart.

:thbup:

Yup sure did confuse the hell out of me for a while. My fault for being MIA I guess.

I don't think they are crap! (I think they are extra-super crap).

Suck on that, bitch-tart.

You country bumpkin c#ckney slag. Oh. I forgot. You like playing find the sheep don't you. :lol:

You country bumpkin c#ckney slag. Oh. I forgot. You like playing find the sheep don't you. :lol:

when I can catch them, yes.

when I can catch them, yes.

Chris says lasso them in. Saves on a sheepdog apparently. He also says his favourite one liked to be tied up.

Or was that the married one?

:lol: