Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

Happy New Years

At the risk of sounding like an old fool (again... yet again), I will be having a late night dinner with my wife, a meal carefully prepared from scratch and served with champagne. We'll hope to make it to midnight and see in the New Year/New Decade. Best to all of you.

Going to City Hall for a Ball. Hey it rhymes :wacko:

Have a great evening guys and girls, keep safe with a belly full of the silly juice!!!!

Bring on 2010 :clap3:

I plan on consuming copious amounts of alcohol, making an absolute twat of myself and generally enjoying the night, dancing away.

Happy New Years all. Hope it brings you what you want. Goodbye 2009!!

I plan on consuming copious amounts of alcohol, making an absolute twat of myself and generally enjoying the night, dancing away.

So, just a regular week night then.

So, just a regular week night then.

:lol:

What I failed to mention is at a fancy dress party, dressed as Trinity from The Matrix.

:naughty:

Probably going to go out and watch some firework displays, spend time with my family and watch the new year's celebrations on the TV. :) I look forward to when it's 12:00 and I can say to people in America "you're so last year still" :P

Yep, I'm mature, see?

Have a great time everyone! I hope I will (yes, last minute plans have a high probability of ending up being a bad idea xD).

Heading to the beach in a few hours as I do every year with a bunch of local surfers to wait for the first sunrise and first waves.

It will be freaking cool and windy to boot. So even colder than usual but possibly better waves.

Still, my lady friend and I know how to make it all work for a good time. Years of practice as well as proper disposition get you anywhere. In this case, a beach, incomparable company, morsels worthy of sybarites, and most important of all, hours long great conversation.

Anyway, being in Japan, I will among the first around here to welcome the new year. I won't bother to report on its condition at first sight. Instead, I'll wish you all well now. Be kind, my dear rummy and loopy folk, to yourselves and others. Children, first, needless to say.

Going to Gambia for a week :)

Nice.

Happy new year from China everyone.

p**sed (drunk not angry) and happy.

:beer22:

(The one on the left is mrs strags).

EDIT Woot (aparently).

Spending the eve with family, the kids want to lark about with the Xbox Lips game and see how crap our singing is, they have no idea just how painful my singing is after a couple of beers :rolleyes:

Hope everyone has a great time, and if you're revelling, get home safe 'n sound. As the French say, I wish you all much 'ap inis'.... and a very, most excellent New Year.

Cheers!

John

Me and Mrs drib are going to friends for dinner, drink and good times. I shall find me a quiet corner at midnight, ponder and deliberate, then get back to the madness and drink like a loony.

Have a great night, everyone.

I'm off to have a BBQ with family. Smile as if I am normal and worry all night how to get bakc home when public transportation is almost non-existant (some times it sucks being a pedestrian).

The real party will be on Saturday, when I am planning on getting slightly drunk (just enough to make my jokes funny) and then...well, I've already chosen a prey mwahahaha. :ph34r:

They do those costumes in your size, then do they Edna? :D:P :P

**** you, Mrs Doubtfire. :roll: