Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ThisisF1

2010 Poll

Michael Schumacher in 2010 Poll  

20 members have voted

1. 1. How many Race will Michael Schumacher win with Mercedes in 2010 season?

• one - three
    • three - five
    • five or more
    • None

Unfortunately, I don't have my crystal ball with me today. Sorry. :eusa_think:

He will win exactly two.

Vettel will take five, Hamilton will take five, Alonso will take three, Massa will take three, Webber will take one, and oh look...there's only two left for poor old Schumacher.

So now that we've done that, poor old Schumacher will actually win three, because I have to add another for my negative bias.

Regardless of how many he wins, I don't think he'll be the least bit dominant or much of a factor in the WDC. Not his first year back. He's aged and he's flatout sucked in the Race of Champions. He can make all the excuses he'd like, but he still got beaten by a NASCAR driver who crashed a Grand-Am (basically a GT1) car on the parade lap in the wet at Montr

5 or more! Schumi domination! Yeah! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry, couldn't resist! :mf_tongue:

I put 1-3 because that's how many races Brawn will be able to muscle poor Nico to give up. Something tells me though that Rosberg will not be turned into Barrichello, who helped Das Deutche Wunderkind win at least 5 races. And without a rear gunner to wipe his arse, Herr Schumacher is das toast.

None, one. All of them. 1066. Billy Smart's Circus. Last Thursday.

would 3 fall under the 1-3 or the 3-5 section?

more precision please.

hurrumph.

He will win exactly two.

Vettel will take five, Hamilton will take five, Alonso will take three, Massa will take three, Webber will take one, and oh look...there's only two left for poor old Schumacher.

So now that we've done that, poor old Schumacher will actually win three, because I have to add another for my negative bias.

Regardless of how many he wins, I don't think he'll be the least bit dominant or much of a factor in the WDC. Not his first year back. He's aged and he's flatout sucked in the Race of Champions. He can make all the excuses he'd like, but he still got beaten by a NASCAR driver who crashed a Grand-Am (basically a GT1) car on the parade lap in the wet at Montr

Mercedes will be like Honda were (since it's basically still Honda...). They haven't had as much time to work on the 2010 car asthey did for the 09, or as much resources, so I can just see them slipping back into the midfield where they belong. That plus Schumacher won't be as fast as he used to be anyway, I expect Rosberg to show him up a bit at times.

Change your dealer or stay off the terps, mate! :lol: Massa will be lucky to get one, Alonso? Perhaps two, Vettel two, if he's lucky, Schumi and Rosberg, one or maybe two apiece. That leaves eight or ten races up for grabs. Webber may get a consolation one but I feel Jens and Lewis will share most of the spoils and be neck and neck at the death. WCC? McLaren 1, Mercedes 2, with Ferrari and RBR scrapping for the crumbs.

Change your dealer or stay off the terps, mate :lol: too! Massa be lucky to get one? Lucky? Pff, what, he's suddenly going to be dead-slow or something since he fractured his skull? Yeah, you go with that BS. Whatever floats your boat.

Here's my thoughts:

Massa-3

Alonso-2

Vettel-5

Schumacher-2

Hamilton-3

Button-1

Webber-1

Barrichello/other outsider-1

Massa will be lucky to get one, Alonso?

Massa used to be very stong in Brazil and Turkey and quite strong in places like Barcelona, Bahrain... He's won in Spa and Valencia too... Massa is not the kind of driver I admire but he's not the useless driver some people think.

Mercedes will be like Honda were (since it's basically still Honda...). They haven't had as much time to work on the 2010 car asthey did for the 09, or as much resources, so I can just see them slipping back into the midfield where they belong. That plus Schumacher won't be as fast as he used to be anyway, I expect Rosberg to show him up a bit at times.

They had the best car initially and won both Champinships even when they developed it very little. Next year engines will play a very important role (if it is true that any team can increase the 18.000 revs but only 8 engines are allowed for the whole championship) and Mercedes will probably have the best of them all. The car won't change too much aerodynamically speaking and all of them will be very very similar. The chassis could be a vey important design next year but all of them are able to design a decent one. So... Yes, engine, engine, engine mantra.

Massa used to be very stong in Brazil and Turkey and quite strong in places like Barcelona, Bahrain...

Yes, he has quite a spring in his step at these places. Unlike Hungary, where he has a spring in his head.

I'm going to say twenty-ten.....two thousand and ten seems a little long and slightly pretentious to me.

Change your dealer or stay off the terps, mate! :lol: Massa will be lucky to get one, Alonso? Perhaps two, Vettel two, if he's lucky, Schumi and Rosberg, one or maybe two apiece. That leaves eight or ten races up for grabs. Webber may get a consolation one but I feel Jens and Lewis will share most of the spoils and be neck and neck at the death. WCC? McLaren 1, Mercedes 2, with Ferrari and RBR scrapping for the crumbs.

You're right, you're right. The old red flag went up: I didn't give Jenson any wins so my entire prediction must be wrong. ;)

I kid. I respect your opinion. You can call me wrong after the season.

I'll revise mine, though.

Lewis: 5

Vettel: 5

Alonso: 4

Massa: 3

Webber: 1

Button: 1

Michael? In an epic triumph of triumphantness he'll finish P8 every race up to Monaco (barring Australia, where he'll crash into the back of Bruno Senna after being lapped by him) where he'll quit and be replaced by Michael Ammerm

I'm going to say twenty-ten.....two thousand and ten seems a little long and slightly pretentious to me.

Agree.

Had a discussion about this with someone who flatly denied that we used to so nineteen seventy three. i.e. 19 then 73 which is the succinct, sensible way.

I believe the reason for this was becaus ehe realised that were he to admit it, he would have to accept that 20 then 10 has more credibility than 2 thousand and 10.

The only reason we didn't use this form in the 00's was because if we say 20, 5 it sounds like 25, which is not 2005. So we had to say 2 thousand and 5.

Are we bored yet?

No?

Okay...

Only the young and juvenile will persist with the 2 thousand and 10 idea, and we (the sensible minority) will get the better of them until the year 3000 when the problem will, once agian, rear its ugly head.

Ha!

*now where's that peanut?*

I think 2101 will be the next time....not 3000...three thousand is easier and faster to say than two thousand one hundred and one.....

Agree.

Had a discussion about this with someone who flatly denied that we used to so nineteen seventy three. i.e. 19 then 73 which is the succinct, sensible way.

I believe the reason for this was becaus ehe realised that were he to admit it, he would have to accept that 20 then 10 has more credibility than 2 thousand and 10.

The only reason we didn't use this form in the 00's was because if we say 20, 5 it sounds like 25, which is not 2005. So we had to say 2 thousand and 5.

Are we bored yet?

No?

Okay...

Only the young and juvenile will persist with the 2 thousand and 10 idea, and we (the sensible minority) will get the better of them until the year 3000 when the problem will, once agian, rear its ugly head.

Ha!

*now where's that peanut?*

Great, great, great Grandpa Dribbler (he was actually just my Grandpa, but a really lovely guy) when referring to years such as 1801, would say 'one thousand and eight hundred years, plus one further year'.

My Nan shot him.