Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ThisisF1

Happy Birthday Week To Lewis Hamilton

OOOOH A HEAD START! I better think of something really clever for when Lewis comes here to read it!!!!!! Okay, here goes: dear Lewis, I hope Nicole gives you the best gift she ever could give you: leaves you and lets you pursue someone you'd actually want to look at wearing minimal clothing. Much love, your best friend, LTG2.

Did you know, by the way, that Lewis Hamilton's Birthday is not a recognized holiday in the Catholic church? True line from F1 Racing magazine:

Adrian Sutil spent most of his month in Las Vegas, where he hooked up with Lewis Hamilton.

See? See? See? THEY'RE NOT HETEROSEXUAL!!!!!!!!! THOSE SINNERS!!!!! ON THE BACK OF MY PICK-EM-UP TRUCK I GOT THIS HERE STICKER AND IT SAYS "ADAM AND EVE, NOT ADAM AND STEVE" AND BOY HOWDY DO I GET ME A DURN GOOD CHUCKLE EVERY TIME I DONE SEE THAT THING, YEEEEHAAAAAWWWW DAAAAAAAALE JOOOOOOOOONYER.

Alright, well, I'm sorry for mocking your thread. Welcome to the forums :)

Birthday "week" now is it? Didn't know Lewydewypumpkinpie's birthday was a cause for a national holiday?

Anyhow, not like he'll ever see this, but happy birthday da...um, week Lewis. Watch out for them there red lights when you are out and about, won't ya? Somehow I don't quite think that the telletubies CD excuse worked in '08.

Oooh! A thread where we can say Happy Birthday to Lewis! And not just on the day, but for a whole week! Yay! We should sooo do this for like every driver. Now, what message can I said him? I have got it!.....

Go Lewis! Get your tongue in between her beef curtains. I hope she lets you take her up the poop chute.

Go Lewis! Get your tongue in between her beef curtains. I hope she lets you take her up the poop chute.

Makes a change from James Allen I suppose....:eusa_think:

Oooh! A thread where we can say Happy Birthday to Lewis! And not just on the day, but for a whole week! Yay! We should sooo do this for like every driver. Now, what message can I said him? I have got it!.....

Ahhhh, beef curtains. I got a Jamie Oliver book for Chrissy, I'm sure I can modify one of his recipes accordingly :eusa_think: Steak fingers? vegitarian sumink? Beef flaps rolled in pastry? With Cider? Beef in cider? Yumski.

Hey Nicole, take your teeth out before you blow him - the feeling of safety is awesome :naughty:

My browser shows that this thread has 6 replies and 0 views. Hm.

Picture1.jpg

The views will be registered when we enter the glorious week in which LH shall celebrate his birthday :lol: !!

Oh to be female on this forum and read the joys of beef curtains and false teeth. Who am I kidding? I've 5 brothers.

Well at least its not fish pie.

Ahhhh, beef curtains. I got a Jamie Oliver book for Chrissy, I'm sure I can modify one of his recipes accordingly :eusa_think: Steak fingers? vegitarian sumink? Beef flaps rolled in pastry? With Cider? Beef in cider? Yumski.

Hey Nicole, take your teeth out before you blow him - the feeling of safety is awesome :naughty:

How did that old joke used to go about the woman who could give head and whistle at the same time? Ah yes, I believe she had a glass eye.

How did that old joke used to go about the woman who could give head and whistle at the same time? Ah yes, I believe she had a glass eye.

Ah, I knew it as the popsickle joke. Still got mine... :P

Ah, I knew it as the popsickle joke. Still got mine... :P

Puts a whole new perspective on being head-f*cked then. :roll:

Amen!

Tell the guy this is TF1 not E! online...

Off season is a bitch.

Aint that the truth...

Happy B'Day, Hami - may you be more correct in your posts...naughty.gif