Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quiet One

Birthday Year For Alonso

YESSSSSSSSSSSS

This is the year when Alonso will have his 29th birthday! Ain't that amazing?

Funny fact: this is the 29th year IN A ROW Alonso has had a birthday! Amazing record! At least, compared with some insect that don't even live a whole day, for example.

Celebrate good times, come on! Yahoo! (ermm...Yahoo is a trademark of Yahoo, Inc. all rights reserved...oh, feck it!)

YESSSSSSSSSSSS

This is the year when Alonso will have his 29th birthday! Ain't that amazing?

Funny fact: this is the 29th year IN A ROW Alonso has had a birthday! Amazing record! At least, compared with some insect that don't even live a whole day, for example.

Celebrate good times, come on! Yahoo! (ermm...Yahoo is a trademark of Yahoo, Inc. all rights reserved...oh, feck it!)

The title is all wrong...

It should have been "birthyear" for Alonso..:shakehead:!!

Besides I believe it's actually just a "birthfortnight" he is having :D !!

Typical Alonsosterics.....making a big deal out of nothing....trying every which way to get one over the Lewis fans....oh the shame you lot bring...the shame, the shame

Funny as f*ck! But guess what you bunch of bitches? JENSON IS 30 THIS MONTH SO HE GETS A DECADE TO HIMSELF!

The most sucessful takes priority! Seeing as Schumacher has won 7 titles, he gets 7 milenium to celebrate one birthday! The way he fools all the people obsessed with "buh, buh, buh, he's 41!!!!11111" into showing that he is actually much younger. Unfortunately, the saying is "age is experience", so Michael certainly won't be getting any more "experienced" at anything anytime soon.

The most sucessful takes priority! Seeing as Schumacher has won 7 titles, he gets 7 milenium to celebrate one birthday! The way he fools all the people obsessed with "buh, buh, buh, he's 41!!!!11111" into showing that he is actually much younger. Unfortunately, the saying is "age is experience", so Michael certainly won't be getting any more "experienced" at anything anytime soon.

Brilliant. I rofled at this!

You're absolutely right....how else would he be so full of Sh#t today?

biggrin.gifwink.giftongue.gif:boxing:whistling.gifeekout.gif

You won't get too far! runaway.gif

Sh#t

Brilliant. I rofled at this!

You two, go open another thread for Chumi.

You won't get too far! runaway.gif

Sh#t

You two, go open another thread for Chumi.

Ah shut up! I like Ferdy!

Ah shut up! I like Ferdy!

What the hell 'rofled' mean?

Just get a pic of him in his McLaren suit; served the same purpose tongue.gif

(I'm kidding. Maybe).

Greatest hit!

roll.gif

What the hell 'rofled' mean?

Rolled On (the) Floor Laughed. :)

Sorry I am late but here is his birthday present

'I blew Alonso away' - Hamilton on 2007

08 January 2010

Lewis Hamilton has added to the pre-season drama in a year that his rivalry with former team-mate Fernando Alonso looks likely to be renewed. The Spaniard was the first Formula 1 team-mate to the Englishman in 2007 and with Hamilton having not forgotten his on-track performances from that debut season, the 2008 Champion is keen to challenge for the title again.

With Alonso joining Felipe Massa at Ferrari and Hamilton set to have his own on-track duel with fellow British Champion Jenson Button, the 2010 F1 season appears to have all the hallmarks of what could be a classic.

"I definitely didn't blame myself for the year that I missed out," Hamilton said in an interview with McLaren team sponsor Johnnie Walker. "My first season in Formula 1, alongside a World Champion - a double World Champion - and I blew him away. I beat him.

"No-one's ever come in their first year and been at the front, let alone beat a World Champion, beat the mentality and the strength that he would have and his experience in Formula 1 already up to that point."

Having gone on to clinch the title in a sensational last-lap finale to the 2008 campaign, Lewis endured a miserable start to 2009 before registering wins in Hungary and Singapore to finish the season fifth, best of the rest behind Brawn GP and Red Bull Racing's four drivers. "I'm very proud that I had the experience of leading the World Championship for most of the year," Hamilton added of his first season, "and it's sickening, for sure, to think we lost it in the last couple of races."

I just love this guy :clap3:

Lewis Hamilton exclusive. Revealing birthday present to ex-team mate Alonso.

'I blew Alonso' - Hamilton on

08 January 2010

'I started off by going into his room dressed as his wife Rachel. Ferdy said he felt a little frisky so, I made that need go away. Now he knows it was me in disguise, I'm sure to have my arse kicked all over the track by him this season.'

'I'm used to doing stuff like this. I did it for Ron Dennis often enough.'

Meanwhile, close friends of Jenson Button have been quoted as saying 'Jens is now wearing a chastity belt.'

Tommy! How could you! The smut on this forum is atrocious enough. Tut.

Tommy! How could you! The smut on this forum is atrocious enough. Tut.

:clap3:Too many jokes, not enough time!

Is there some sort of eyebrow convention going on in that second photo? You'd never know it was (whatever it is, that wrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom?). Could be "eye brow style for you modelled by that gurning American, the ill Australian....Darth Vader, Felipe Massa (you can't knock him, he's just legendary) and....who's that on the end again?" :P