Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KoolMonkey

Kimi To Rbr In 2011. Seems Far More Credible Now Than Ever

Ermmm...that's the exact article Koolmonkey quoted (and gave the link to) and sparkled this debate in the first place so your point is... :unsure:

Oopsss..

I didn't see that...

Oopsss..

I didn't see that...

:lol: And I know why. He said that the article he posted gave fuel to speculations about KR's return. You found an article with the title "CH plays down Kimi's return"W or something like that and you thought they were both antithetic. That makes even funnier the fact that you both were reading the same article.

No more questions, Your Honor.

Yeah Blueboi now :)

Having found no new news on Kimi over the past week, I'm going into withdrawals. He seems to be taking a beating these days from idiotic Ferrari managers, and others all giving their 2 rupees worth. Anyone got any updates on our monkey man?

Kimi stories should obviously go to the rally section from now on, but maybe this can be linked here: Shell pays tribute to Kimi:

Kimi to RBR in 2011 looks likely, check out his new look: http://wrc.com/jsp/index.jsp?lnk=101&id=6767&desc=Raikkonen%27s+new+look+revealed

Indeed Kimi to RBR come 2011 looks certainly at least a 50/50 chance.

kimi%20Raikkonen%20Citroen%20Rally.jpg

210110RY02.jpg

220110RY06.jpg

220110RY03.jpg

220110RY02.jpg

220110RY01.jpg

210110RY05.jpg

Now to quote Kimi...

"I have both options, to stay in rallying or try to come back to F1. I want to see how it goes, and then decide. I'm not in a hurry to decide.

"If it goes well, then I could keep doing it. There are many different scenarios. Right now it's just for this year, both with Red Bull and with Citroën."

If that isn't a clear enough statement of Kimi's options for 2011 then maybe the next step is to see a scanned copy of his contract or something lol. Clearly it's all down to what Kimi wants. If he's kicking a## in WRC, then he most likely would stay on. If it's not something he wants to invest years into, then I believe him when he says he can come back to F1 at anytime.

Kudos to RBR for hiring Kimi. His fanbase is huge and alot of people are following him this year in WRC for the first time ever. Go Kimi Go!!