Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

What?!? Eddie Opens His Mouth??

Answer me this. Is JB better than Kovalainnen for McLaren?

I don't know whether they know more about drivers than we ever will but for sure Ron Dennis knows more about Hamilton than we ever will. He probably still remember what happened in Monaco 2007 when Alonso beat him fair and square, he knows what happened when he lost the pole in Hungaroring 2007... And they know more about his Dad too than I will and want ever know. Many people say that Massa beating Alonso might bring a lot of troubles to Ferrari. I don't even want to think about Button beating Hamilton in McLaren.

So, I'll repeat it again, unless Button make a more than amazing start, everything will follow the script.

its still bleating...somebody please leave some haystacks...

I wonder whether the post up there is Eddie Irvine cos it sounds a lot more like Eddie Jordan!

I thought they were the same.

I wonder whether the post up there is Eddie Irvine cos it sounds a lot more like Eddie Jordan!

Jordan has a few brain cells. Irvine is a twat. End of. I'd love to meet him. So I could kick him really hard in the c#ck, and then say something really cool and witty like 'my foot got an orgasm cause that felt good.'

Jordan has a few brain cells. Irvine is a twat. End of. I'd love to meet him. So I could kick him really hard in the c#ck, and then say something really cool and witty like 'my foot got an orgasm cause that felt good.'

Leave Eddie alone!! He's the only racing driver to come out of Ireland & do a grand job in F1!

Leave Eddie alone!! He's the only racing driver to come out of Ireland & do a grand job in F1!

I was born in the same fecking town as him, near to the Abbey. So I've every fecking right to slate the arsehole.

So nur nur nur nur nur. :P

Bad luck for me though. :roll:

(I know not a real true scouser but most of us have irish roots)

Hey! What about that guy Firman that raced for Jordan a few years ago? He did a great job and has a special place in all of our F1 hearts. We will never forget you, Firman! (or, perhaps, Firmann?) :unsure:

You know as well as I do the prestige for a team that goes with winning a WDC. Michael didn't give anything on track to anybody, no. So what though? It's not tiddlywinks for three year olds, it's motor racing.

What's your point? That Michael was not a team player? They were his family. He loved them. And they loved him too. Sometimes when you love something, you have to let it go. And let him go they have. Don't underestimate or belittle the relationship Michael forged with Ferrari. For his own gains it might have been, but they benefited massively too.

Yes! and that

Argent is right.

All and every F1 Champion was/is/will be greedy. No friends. No family inside the F1. Only winners or losers, and everybody does what they think is best for themselves. If you want to be a successful professional sportman it has to be like that.

By the way didn

Hey! What about that guy Firman that raced for Jordan a few years ago? He did a great job and has a special place in all of our F1 hearts. We will never forget you, Firman! (or, perhaps, Firmann?) :unsure:

Who is this Furmin chap??

You know as well as I do the prestige for a team that goes with winning a WDC. Michael didn't give anything on track to anybody, no. So what though? It's not tiddlywinks for three year olds, it's motor racing.

What's your point? That Michael was not a team player? They were his family. He loved them. And they loved him too. Sometimes when you love something, you have to let it go. And let him go they have. Don't underestimate or belittle the relationship Michael forged with Ferrari. For his own gains it might have been, but they benefited massively too.

Well said - good post, Dribs.

As far as I know, Ferrari already have two drivers under contract for 2010. That's why he isn't driving for Ferrari. Had the three car rule come into play, I'm sure he would be there.

So Ferrari can sent Kimi to rally and they can

cor that kopite is well fiery, i guess she doesnt like eddie then? lol ha ha ha

Only you know why you are being uncharacteristically obtuse;

Are you turning gay? cause you sound just like my wife...

Nevertheles, I think in a different way of you and I couldn´t convince you... so the same quoted sentence applies to you...

Are you turning gay? cause you sound just like my wife...

Nevertheles, I think in a different way of you and I couldn´t convince you... so the same quoted sentence applies to you...

Turning gay? How dare you. I have been gay for years. Okay, let's be Obtuse and Obtuser. We'll fight crime.

Turning gay? How dare you. I have been gay for years. Okay, let's be Obtuse and Obtuser. We'll fight crime.

And who will be wear the The Obtuse´s Pink Cape? And the Obtuser´s Violet and and Lemon yellow? And who will be the driver of the Obstumovil? Nelsinho could be hired as a driver... I named Andres my manager to discuss the our superobtuse´s contract. Name your´s. And we will fight open minds!