Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

What?!? Eddie Opens His Mouth??

if the posts in this thread annoy you, then why not just ignore them, as I should have done yours :lol:

not annoyed in the least. just doing my bit for intelligent thought - the world needs more.;)

I haven't seen anyone here that hasn't posted garbage yet - you and I included (I'll provide sources of both if you like :P )

again - there's honesty in posting garbage as garbage (an enjoyable pasttime of us both) but none in posting it as fact.

but talk about drivers will always bring emotion into the equation, so not much point in constantly pushing for unbiased opinion, it'd be hard to find. I think.

...and here lies the crux of it.

Fandom blocks intellect.

What keeps me here is the refusal to accept that the world contains only ignorance and also the occasions when people (such as your good self) prove me correct in this regard. Unfortunately, lately, there's been an undeniable glut of evidence to the contrary.

Nice analogy, but you Einstein fanboys get right up my nose, why can't you support teams instead? :P
At what point did I say I supported Einstein?

I'm not quite sure why Eddie's comments have produced such ire from Button fans.

Insecurity perhaps?

A sneaking suspicion that he might be right?

Whether or not he's a loud mouth is irrelevent. Whether or not he's a better or worse driver is irrelevent (we are all worse drivers than Eddie Irvine, so why should our opinions carry any more weight than his?)

I happen to think that he's (for the most part) quite correct.

You may well disagree, but give reasons other than Eddie's own record for doing so.

I wish people learnt the meaning of ad hominem attack and tried to avoid it a bit more - it gets very boring when any point at hand is lost in a tirade of irrelevent verbiage.

Wrong again.

I'm fully confident that Jens will and can beat Lewis. No insecurity from here.

I'll tell you why its p**sed me off. Because Irvine slags his mouth about the paddock like the fame hungry useless slut he is.

He's a nobody. Never was, never will be.

He criticised Jens for 'being a playboy'. Yet there he is, f*cking everything in a skirt, playing on his jet-ski's, and his Ferrari collection.

The man is a hypocritical f*ck head. Should just f*ck off back to the nearest f*cking models bed he'd just rolled out of.

Why the f*ck should I listen to him when he has NO F*CKING CLUE WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT. HE'S AN ARSEHOLE.

Why the f*ck should I listen to him when he has NO F*CKING CLUE WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT. HE'S AN ARSEHOLE.

indeed - why should you. why should you.

not annoyed in the least. just doing my bit for intelligent thought - the world needs more.;)

Which bit was that then, I must have blinked and missed it :lol:

again - there's honesty in posting garbage as garbage (an enjoyable pasttime of us both) but none in posting it as fact.

HA! So you admit it, I was only kidding when I said I did.

...and here lies the crux of it.

Fandom blocks intellect.

What keeps me here is the refusal to accept that the world contains only ignorance and also the occasions when people (such as your good self) prove me correct in this regard. Unfortunately, lately, there's been an undeniable glut of evidence to the contrary.

You won't get me with your sneeky insults, use 2 syllables like every other cnut ;)

At what point did I say I supported Einstein?

That's not the point, I know you think about him flatulantly, and you have pictures of him, flat through eau rouge, lighting his pipe, steering one handed, nekid. With silly hair :lol:

Button will have his lunch handed to him............................

Wrong again.

I'm fully confident that Jens will and can beat Lewis. No insecurity from here.

I'll tell you why its p**sed me off. Because Irvine slags his mouth about the paddock like the fame hungry useless slut he is.

He's a nobody. Never was, never will be.

He criticised Jens for 'being a playboy'. Yet there he is, f*cking everything in a skirt, playing on his jet-ski's, and his Ferrari collection.

The man is a hypocritical f*ck head. Should just f*ck off back to the nearest f*cking models bed he'd just rolled out of.

Irvine's a Tranny? Wow, you really DO learn something here everyday! :blink:

Yet there he is, f*cking everything in a skirt, playing on his jet-ski's, and his Ferrari collection.

Wow what an unscrupulous immoral b#####d who would want to be associated with such scum :angry: Umm do you like happen to know where he hangs out, goes for a drink, like where I could accidentally run into him and get to know him?

You won't get me with your sneeky insults, use 2 syllables like every other cnut ;)

c*nt has 1 syllable, cnut though, does indeed have 2. So does twatface.:naughty:

That's not the point, I know you think about him flatulantly, and you have pictures of him, flat through eau rouge, lighting his pipe, steering one handed, nekid. With silly hair :lol:

you got me there.:blush:

EDIT - though would you call a glorious, triumphant, lion's mane silly?

Button will have his lunch handed to him............................

Good. Lewis can wait like everyone else :lol:

Good. Lewis can wait like everyone else :lol:

Does that mean Lewis will have to walk through the cotton fields of Woking to get his?

Does that mean Lewis will have to walk through the cotton fields of Woking to get his?

:roll:

Not quite as far. He can drive to the reserved named car park space at Asda in Stevenage if he pleases! :P

Edit. Double post. Before Danny rips my head off!

Wow what an unscrupulous immoral b#####d who would want to be associated with such scum :angry: Umm do you like happen to know where he hangs out, goes for a drink, like where I could accidentally run into him and get to know him?

I would like to know. A night on the town with this crazy Irish should be fun..

Yeah, I do. Right follow these directions-

1. Turn right into a village called twatsville.

2.Head straight through it not forgetting to look like a d#ck on your way there.

3. Left at the traffic lights to Knobtown.

4. Stop for a while there, just so you can get the feel for the locals.

5. Left, right and veer 45% over a cliff called f*ckwit. Once you reach the bottom, you're at the destination - Sh#theads creek.

Hope this helps.

Button will have to face a fact soon in McLaren. Hamilton is their bet for the future and they would have never hired him if they had the smallest doubt about who would beat who next year. So they're going to support their pearl and unless Button makes an amazing start of the season, lewisterics apart, we all know who's going win and why.

OK - answer me this. Is JB better than Kovi? And, if so, why? McLaren hired Button because he has a proven track record and they know a lot more about drivers than we ever will.

EDIT: Typo

OK - answer me this. Is JB better than Kovi? And, if so, why? McLaren hired Button because he has a proven track record and they know a lot more about drivers than we ever will.

Indeed. +1 agree.

Does Ron still hold 49% or something like that? I will explain once I know the answer.

What do they want though, to win races like this year, or to have two drivers arguing over who gets the number one position?I mean, I'm not saying McLaren WON'T win races this year, but I think with two number one drivers in a team (and add McLaren's awful ability to control two number one drivers before) and for me, I don't see them being as successful as this year. They will win races, but I very much doubt as to whether they'll win the championship.

Bullsh!t. Look at Ferrari's actions at Sepang '99. They are not the actions of a team who solely wanted Michael to lift the title. It's Ferrari, they just want any driver to do it. Michael knew it too. He wouldn't have liked it and he would have been pleased that Irvine faltered at the end, but be in no doubt that Michael was pressurised into returning to help Eddie win the championship.

Ferrari won the Constructor Champ. Period. Nothing else matters for the team. Micheal never in his life helped anybody but himself.

Ferrari won the Constructor Champ. Period. Nothing else matters for the team. Micheal never in his life helped anybody but himself.

You know as well as I do the prestige for a team that goes with winning a WDC. Michael didn't give anything on track to anybody, no. So what though? It's not tiddlywinks for three year olds, it's motor racing.

What's your point? That Michael was not a team player? They were his family. He loved them. And they loved him too. Sometimes when you love something, you have to let it go. And let him go they have. Don't underestimate or belittle the relationship Michael forged with Ferrari. For his own gains it might have been, but they benefited massively too.

OK - answer me this. Is JB better than Kovi? And, if so, why?

Answer me this. Is JB better than Kovalainnen for McLaren?

McLaren hired Button because he has a proven track record and they know a lot more about drivers than we ever will.

I don't know whether they know more about drivers than we ever will but for sure Ron Dennis knows more about Hamilton than we ever will. He probably still remember what happened in Monaco 2007 when Alonso beat him fair and square, he knows what happened when he lost the pole in Hungaroring 2007... And they know more about his Dad too than I will and want ever know. Many people say that Massa beating Alonso might bring a lot of troubles to Ferrari. I don't even want to think about Button beating Hamilton in McLaren.

So, I'll repeat it again, unless Button make a more than amazing start, everything will follow the script.

Well in that case, he and Kimi Raikkonen are the best of friends.

Answer me this. Is JB better than Kovalainnen for McLaren?

I don't know whether they know more about drivers than we ever will but for sure Ron Dennis knows more about Hamilton than we ever will. He probably still remember what happened in Monaco 2007 when Alonso beat him fair and square, he knows what happened when he lost the pole in Hungaroring 2007... And they know more about his Dad too than I will and want ever know. Many people say that Massa beating Alonso might bring a lot of troubles to Ferrari. I don't even want to think about Button beating Hamilton in McLaren.

So, I'll repeat it again, unless Button make a more than amazing start, everything will follow the script.

Yes. Jenson is better than Heikki for McLaren for sure. For Hamilton, he's not.

It'll sure be fun watching!

Well in that case, he and Kimi Raikkonen are the best of friends.

It'll sure be fun watching Hamilton thump Jenson into submission, curled up in the fetal position at the back of the pit garage mumbling "wibble wobble gibble goo" !

:whistling:

It'll sure be fun watching!

I agree, Jenson is better for McLaren than Heikki. For Hamilton... You're probably right. Fun watching? I don't know.

Are they trying to spread something from McLaren's press office?

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/80803

The season's not even started and they're already talking about equality??

eusa_think.gif