Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikathegreat2

Wrc 2010

Mr. Frequelin knows about Kimi's antics who'll probs get drunk on the plane & get a couple of air hostesses pregnant!

In the mess lets hope they don't get him pregnant..

I just... I just can't.... I'm sorry, I just can't see Block doing anything or achieving anything memorable or good. He's 42 years old and he's getting his first taste of WRC rallies. I think it's going to end in tears for everyone involved. At least it sounds like Chris Atkinson is going to hop on board the Monster WRC team so, hey, there's a talent I actually won't mind seeing back in the game.

I don't wanna write off the season as another World Rally Loebathon... I think Ford is definitely going to bring the fight even closer than it was in 2009. I think there was some interview with MTV Finland where Jari-Matti Latvala mentioned they were going to enforce Driver #1 & #2 status (Latvala being #2, of course) and really adopting a lot of the (dirty) tactics that Citroen's been using to make Loeb the force he is.

Annnd I can't wait until Raikkonen crashes and he kicks open the door and just a mountain of empty beer cans fall out.

Like F1, WRC gets a new points system, virtually the same as the new F1 points system! Also Swedish rally on now, Kimi struggling a bit, as with everyone else!

Like F1, WRC gets a new points system, virtually the same as the new F1 points system! Also Swedish rally on now, Kimi struggling a bit, as with everyone else!

and I was just trying to get some info on wrc.... damn, it aint showing on supersport over here...

Perhaps ironic that the IRC got so much coverage for the Monte, yet WRC hardly gets any at all...

Perhaps ironic that the IRC got so much coverage for the Monte, yet WRC hardly gets any at all...

Why, surely there's some demand for WRC. damnit, now I can't see Kimi's progress, not that you mind, but anyway

Why, surely there's some demand for WRC. damnit, now I can't see Kimi's progress, not that you mind, but anyway

There used to be before it turned into a Loeb domination snore-fest.

Well, it's a win for Hirvonen, a pretty dominant 1, particularly day 3! Had a good margin over Ear Loeb! Also intersting new points system meant the SWRC class winner got 1 WRC point so well done PG Andersson :clap3: !!!

I love the fact that Ken Block is already 12th in the standings even if he hasn't been in Sweden... :rolleyes: Btw that guy is gonna disappoint sooo many people...

And I see Raikkonen is 14th,not bad for a guy that's been 25 min fighting against a snowbank!! :D Although I wonder how reliable that position is, if someone that wasn't even in that rally is 12th...

I love the fact that Ken Block is already 12th in the standings even if he hasn't been in Sweden... :rolleyes: Btw that guy is gonna disappoint sooo many people...

And I see Raikkonen is 14th,not bad for a guy that's been 25 min fighting against a snowbank!! :D Although I wonder how reliable that position is, if someone that wasn't even in that rally is 12th...

Let's not worry about the guy who's 12th, I can't believe Kimi's 14th :lol:

Not sure where you got these results, Kimi certainly wasn't 14th but, IIRC, 30th. Tough rally for him, but he certainly learned a lot. At least no one can question his motivation anymore, digging his car out from snow for half an hour on his own ;). Also, he did post some very good times later in the rally, even beating his team mate Sebastian Ogier by driving at least on one stage.

Hirvonen took an impressive win, Loeb seems truly worried about his speed at the moment. This could be a very good year for WRC.

This year I bet for Ford. The Focus seems very fast and reliable. Sorry but I think Loeb won´t win this year.

1 rally & you've already lost faith in Loeb??

I still have faith in Seb Loeb,he was very close to Hirvo on snow.Oh and I'd keep an eye on Latvala too.

Not sure where you got these results, Kimi certainly wasn't 14th but, IIRC, 30th. Tough rally for him, but he certainly learned a lot. At least no one can question his motivation anymore, digging his car out from snow for half an hour on his own ;). Also, he did post some very good times later in the rally, even beating his team mate Sebastian Ogier by driving at least on one stage.

Hirvonen took an impressive win, Loeb seems truly worried about his speed at the moment. This could be a very good year for WRC.

Got them from the official page,and in fact, they remain the same :mellow:http://www.wrc.com/jsp/index.jsp?lnk=410&season=2010

It did seem weird to me that he was so high on the standings :D

1 rally & you've already lost faith in Loeb??

Nooop! I´ve lost my faith is the Citroes! Loeb will fight all the year but it seems Citroen lost the performance edge over Ford. Let´s wait and see.

I still have faith in Seb Loeb,he was very close to Hirvo on snow.Oh and I'd keep an eye on Latvala too.

Got them from the official page,and in fact, they remain the same :mellow:http://www.wrc.com/jsp/index.jsp?lnk=410&season=2010

It did seem weird to me that he was so high on the standings :D

You both are talking about the same result but one is posting his group result while the other is posting the overall result but in the end is just the same. ;)

Defo gonna look out for Latvala, great young talent, i'd call him the Vettel of WRC!

Mexico:

Ken & Kimi retire, Petter cries after finishing 2nd pipping Sébastien Ogier to a silver medal which isn't the greatest achievment in the world & what's that Argento said about the Citroen's losing the performance edge over Ford, Citroen 1-2-3??

After the fourth rally of the season (Turkey), Loeb is starting to pull a lead in WDC standings. Here's hoping Hirvonen & Solberg can pull a similar comeback Hirvonen did last year.

Kimi is also getting up to speed, achieving a remarkable 5th place in Turkey, beating the likes of Matthew Wilson and Federico Villagra fair and square, purely by driving faster. If he still gains more speed in near future, I'm afraid we've seen the last of him as far as F1 goes.