Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikathegreat2

Following In The Footsteps Of Monty

Damn, thought this was going to be something about Monty Python. Mind you, there is a similarity to Piquet's career in there somewhere....

Seriously though, whats the attraction of NASCAR for circuit racers? Why not head to IRL - at least its some common ground (kinda; at least a hell of a lot more than NASCAR), and he stands at least some chance of doing ok. Or what about Super V8's if you want to race in tin tops? At least they turn left and right, race in different countries, and 50% of the field is very competitive.

Bye bye Piquet

Seriously though, whats the attraction of NASCAR for circuit racers? Why not head to IRL - at least its some common ground (kinda; at least a hell of a lot more than NASCAR), and he stands at least some chance of doing ok. Or what about Super V8's if you want to race in tin tops? At least they turn left and right, race in different countries, and 50% of the field is very competitive.

Bye bye Piquet

Was it that he found NASCAR particularly appealing, or that it was the only thing on offer becoming of his talent?

Who said Elderberries? Might have known it was you transvestite Chris!!

Back to topic - bye Nelsinho. Rosberg won battle of the sons of world champions! I think... :unsure:

Rosberg won battle of the sons of world champions! I think... :unsure:

Unless Michael is a snail and Ross asks Nico to have a chat with a wall.

Unless Michael is a snail and Ross asks Nico to have a chat with a wall.

Lol. I guess it beats Michael being Satan according to some members. :whistling:

Nelson will be eaten alive hahaha.

There isn't much to say that he'll be anything like as impressive as JPM.

Not sure which level he is at but if he is doing Trucks, he has a long way to go.

His career as a driver is over at 24 (Guess at his actual age)

Bye bye Piquet

The mighty dollar I'm guessing Craig.

I'm sure that Nelsinho could have grabbed a race reat with one of the newbies if he really wanted to. Daddy would have made sure that this happened if Nelsinho wanted. Instead and to his credit I guess he thought hey this NASCAR thing looks simple enough (which it certainly isn't) I'll run to the States and away from the problems I created in F1 / Europe and start new.

I'm with Bruce he will get eaten alive. But meh, goodluck anyway I guess.

aussie, I don't think even Dad could save Jr this time. Despite how badly some of the new teams need money, it would be farcical to hire Jr at this point.

Sure there is money to be made in Nascar, but Jr won't be making any of it. That's the problem with these "tennis Dad" characters. They prop their offspring up with so many false compliments, they end up actually believing they're the bomb.

Still for comedy sake, I was really hope Jr would land a F1 seat... but not as much as I want Sato back in on either. We need more crashes I say.

Damn, thought this was going to be something about Monty Python. Mind you, there is a similarity to Piquet's career in there somewhere....

Same <_<

Funny thing is that, he even has an own website, and someguys even visit it! :P

I visited his site cos Nando retweeted what Piquet said on his site, & then lold!

update---piquet jr starts 7th in a arca race at daytona tommrow. arca racing is a stepping stone to maybe making it to nascar