Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mark Jones

Popular Formula 1 / Auto Sport Magazines?

Hi guys,

I got the chance to make a research report about Formula 1 at school. For this report I need to know which auto sport magazines are the most popular ones in the UK. So far I have found Autosport Magazine, Topgear Magazine and Auto Express.

I am just curious which British magazines offer the best information about auto sport en racing in general.

If you are a british petrol head, please let me know which auto sport magazines you prefer.

Cheers!

Mark

Dad told me not to talk to strangers. But, since you ask, MotorSport is my mag of choice.

Without doubt Autosport ;)

Autosport. Red Bulletin. Bike. I haven't read F1 Racing in a while. Haven't seen it in my local shop for a while... Hmmm.

AUTOSPORT is my weapon magazine of choice. Some of the F1 reporters they have working for them can be a little....biased at times though it has to be said.

Top Gear magazine has motorsport in it? Eh? Where? Need to do some research me boy, and actually read some of these mags.

Personally I prefer Motorsport magazine as it covers current, US, and historic racing, and the "Lunch with...." articles are always second to none. I don't actually buy it for race results, or much like that....print media will never be able to keep up with the internet for news and inside information as it happens.

You should maybe also ask what are the best internet sites as this is where almost all information is gleaned from these days. Print media just adds a little fluff here and there....and is days (in cases of a weekly magazine) or weeks late (in cases of a monthly magazine).

It occasionally has a few features about F1, but not too often and clearly in not as much detail as the likes of AUTOSPORT.