Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cristiano84

Schumacher'S Helmet

Doesn't anyone think it has little to do with Mercedes new livery?

Dunno why he did keep this version. I hoped for a return to his original white plus german flag design. Note the the full red helmet was originally designed as a tribute to Ferrari.

I think it's to specifically annoy anyone who hates Ferrari.

Nobody hates Ferrari now with Alonso there. Maybe... eusa_think.gif

Nobody hates Ferrari now with Alonso there. Maybe... eusa_think.gif

On hearing of the hire of Alonso by Ferrari, I had a small smile for the old resident lewisterics that cried a river for years claiming it would never happen.

I think the late Murray might have even listed it in the 'fears' thread... could be wrong. The late Murray is not what he once was.

Agreed. He should have gone commando and do away without a helmet all together. I mean, wtf, if Schumacher head is not designed to penetrate effortlessly through dirty airflows, I ask, why is it that it so closely resembles a penis, phallus, or putz?

Eh? Eh? That's right.

Oh man. You just had to say the P word didn't you. Cheers Maure. Way to go!

His -cough- helmet doesn't bother me. I want to see him go racing. Woohah!

Yes, fellow god fearing folk, I did say penis. The only noteworthy bit is that is was not censored by the prudes that wrote the filter code. Who can understand those crazy c#cks?

On unrelated news... penis, penis, and penis... say what? Penis or, in other words, penis.

And, btw, weren't you around for the onslaught of semen jokes? I could be wrong but I don't remember a chick taking a dig at it. Give a little. You will drive some of the lonesome posters nuts (pun intended).

Doesn't anyone think it has little to do with Mercedes new livery?

Dunno why he did keep this version. I hoped for a return to his original white plus german flag design. Note the the full red helmet was originally designed as a tribute to Ferrari.

Because he wants to. Obviously.

On unrelated news... penis, penis, and penis... say what? Penis or, in other words, penis.

Are we summarizing the last six months forum content? Oh good. Also then, bollocks, cod wank deposit, jizz stain and c#ck chops.

Next week, herpes ridden crap bag/spunk monkey.

Are we summarizing the last six months forum content? Oh good. Also then, bollocks, cod wank deposit, jizz stain and c#ck chops.

Next week, herpes ridden crap bag/spunk monkey.

I expected semen jokes honoring Kopite Girl . You guys certainly have a knack for them sometime back.

Anyway, I like you better this season. You are seriously fckup. You might still be a stand up fellow after all.

So all your many sins are forgiven. I'm not ordained but I don't give an olympic barani ball out (tucked 1¼ front somersault combined with a ½ twist, land on feet) flying fck about it.

Yes, fellow god fearing folk, I did say penis. The only noteworthy bit is that is was not censored by the prudes that wrote the filter code. Who can understand those crazy c#cks?

And, btw, weren't you around for the onslaught of semen jokes? I could be wrong but I don't remember a chick taking a dig at it. Give a little. You will drive some of the lonesome posters nuts (pun intended).

Come again? :P

I think I missed the spunk jokes though. What a shame!

Maybe as a tribute to the Team Ferrari that was. And probably will never be.

I think I missed the spunk jokes though. What a shame!

You bet. It was semen, semen, and then... semen. All threads got sticky. Telling ya, some of the posters got _really_ excited about this. In fact, I'm kinda surprised they have not taken the bate and gone for it all the way...

Odd, how shyness works.

You bet. It was semen, semen, and then... semen. All threads got sticky. Telling ya, some of the posters got _really_ excited about this. In fact, I'm kinda surprised they have not taken the bate and gone for it all the way...

Odd, how shyness works.

Oh how I love TF1. Only here would a topic originally intended to discuss a driver's helmet could decend into talking about semen. I tell you know, if a kid called SuperKimi was still around, there'd be complaints about this....:P

Classic Danny. Well done fella!

-goes to whack bones on worktops-