Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AleHop

Arrogan Schumacher Denies An Autograph To A Child...

Arrogant Schumacher?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• He did not see the child
    • He was chewing a problem in his mind
    • He was in a hurry
    • 1, 2, 3
    • He ignored the child intentionally
    • He is arrogant
    • He did see the blondie and the Ferrari cap
    • 5, 6, 7
    • We do not know what happened before
    • Jumping down his throat again
    • Schumi is a humble person
    • 9, 10, 11
    • OMG! Schumacher is back
    • He is a cheater
    • What a shame!
    • 13, 14, 15
    • I don't give a rat's a##
    • It's nothing to do with racing
    • It's not even a racing incident
    • 17, 18, 19
    • The FIA should ban him for life
    • It's very bad for our sport
    • We have to do something
    • 21, 22, 23
    • 1, 2, 3, 9, 10, 11, 17, 18, 19
    • 5, 6, 7, 13, 14, 15, 21, 22, 23
    • Some of the above
    • All of the above
    • None of the above
    • #$%&@#&$%
  2. 2. Guilty or innocent?

• Guilty
    • Innocent

OMG! He did it twice!

That's about as interesting as this:

With the new F1 season just weeks away, sources in Italy say Ferrari is set to capitalise on the arrival of Fernando Alonso at the team with a brand new driving mode for its next generation of road cars. Sniff Petrol’s spies say the new setting will have an immediate effect on all aspects of the car, most notably making it instantly faster whilst at the same time more treacherous. And grumpy.

Ferrari insiders say that putting the car into Alonso mode will have other effects, such as increasingly hairy sunvisors and a sat-nav voice that suddenly develops an irritating lisp. However, it’s in the complex electronics of the suspension, engine and gearbox that Alonso mode really shows its stuff. Normally, these three entities work as one to the benefit of dynamics. However, in Alonso mode each area of the car ceases to be a team player and selfishly looks after itself.

Maranello engineers are said to be particularly excited about the Alonso mode’s stability control system which is understood to wait until you are in trouble and then just bugger off to another car. The same system is also said to feature a unique ability to wait until it detects that you are breaking the speed limit and then automatically call the authorities to grass you up. Ferrari insiders say that in early testing Alonso mode is already worth another five tenths of a lap around their Fiorano test track, although at the end of the lap the car then came into the pits in a massive sulk for no apparent reason.

The Alonso setting is likely to first appear on the forthcoming 599 GTO, due later this year. It is thought that the new mode will be engaged by turning Ferrari’s distinctive manettino control to the marking which depicts a duplicitous twat stabbing everyone in the back.

:P

Ok, the choice is give an autograph or kiss the blonde woman. I can't fault his choice.

The most impressive thing about this post is that you took time to do the 30+ poll choices. Nice.

Ok, the choice is give an autograph or kiss the blonde woman. I can't fault his choice.

The most impressive thing about this post is that you took time to do the 30+ poll choices. Nice.

Exactly :lol:

+1

I want choice number 31 - Dribbler is going to see this thread and kick your scrawny vain needy a##. :roll:

Who gives a ****? Show me a video where it shows all the other drivers signing autographs then....

I agree with Mika. It would be completely legit and okay and totally fine if it was Alonso or Kubica or somebody like that, but OMG because it's Michael bl00dy 'ell it's the end of the ****ing world!

this reminded me of felipe saying senna denied him an autograph when he was a kid. maybe we`ll see this kid driving someday lol.

Jeez if it was nando you wouldn't give a rats bollock!

Who gives a ****? Show me a video where it shows all the other drivers signing autographs then....

I agree with Mika. It would be completely legit and okay and totally fine if it was Alonso or Kubica or somebody like that, but OMG because it's Michael bl00dy 'ell it's the end of the ****ing world!

I'm pretty certain Aley is just having a bit of fun :lol:

I'm pretty certain Aley is just having a bit of fun :lol:

Indeed. But I've never witnessed a JHS rant. I bet its fun!

/PC mode on: "OMG, the arrogance, unbelievable!!" /PC mode off

Hmmm, something blonde or a kid, I wonder where my focus would have been?:eusa_think:

Jeez if it was nando you wouldn't give a rats bollock!

Desperate ways to seek attention, trying to make Nando look like the nice guy and Schumi the bad guy..

Nice try from a monobrow fan I must say...

:thbup:

Next Alehop is gona post a pic of Nando accepting flowers from a little girl....:naughty:

:clap3::clap3:

People seem to forget how old MS is!

What he really wanted to say the moment he saw him was -GET OFF MY LAWN YOU LITTLE BRAT-!!!!

Then he realized he was an F1 driver again and just moved on!!

Indeed. But I've never witnessed a JHS rant. I bet its fun!

Lol, to use an AleHop quote from not so long ago "It's forum stupidity". :P

Next Alehop is gona post a pic of Nando accepting flowers from a little girl....naughty.gif

No way! That would be paedophilia, my dear narrow-minded.

That's about as interesting as this:

:P

:lol:

That quote was hilarious!

But Schumi is arrogant. This video just proves that now that he's back, F1 is no longer a sport. In a sign of things to come, the former Ferrari number one threw a tantrum because that little kid wasn't supporting him enough.