Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AleHop

Arrogan Schumacher Denies An Autograph To A Child...

Arrogant Schumacher?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• He did not see the child
    • He was chewing a problem in his mind
    • He was in a hurry
    • 1, 2, 3
    • He ignored the child intentionally
    • He is arrogant
    • He did see the blondie and the Ferrari cap
    • 5, 6, 7
    • We do not know what happened before
    • Jumping down his throat again
    • Schumi is a humble person
    • 9, 10, 11
    • OMG! Schumacher is back
    • He is a cheater
    • What a shame!
    • 13, 14, 15
    • I don't give a rat's a##
    • It's nothing to do with racing
    • It's not even a racing incident
    • 17, 18, 19
    • The FIA should ban him for life
    • It's very bad for our sport
    • We have to do something
    • 21, 22, 23
    • 1, 2, 3, 9, 10, 11, 17, 18, 19
    • 5, 6, 7, 13, 14, 15, 21, 22, 23
    • Some of the above
    • All of the above
    • None of the above
    • #$%&@#&$%
  2. 2. Guilty or innocent?

• Guilty
    • Innocent

MS? Someone is seeing dead people...

They are not dead...

... they simply retired!

Both jokes are funny... AND seeing dead people does not require actually dead people... just a loopy visual perception and cognitive gifted mind.

1. Never meet your heroes, you'll be let down.

2. maure, you are the head honcho in the kingdom of f*ck nuggetdom.

3. This forum and everything in it is a big fat stinking pile of horse manure.

No way! That would be paedophilia, my dear narrow-minded.

In that case several world leaders must be certified paedophilia! :eusa_think:

1. Never meet your heroes, you'll be let down.

To be let down by what you don't know...

Few are stupid or loopy enough to say what you posted out loud.

2. maure, you are the head honcho in the kingdom of f*ck nuggetdom.

Head honcho? Boy, you've got me seriously confused.

On the other hand, who better than you to speak of whatever is the kingdom of f*ck nuggetdom.

Some call it an intellectual sewer or simply a thought grave permanently infested with swarms of maggots.

Optimistic bright-eye children. Never disappoint. Gotta love them. Innocence at that early age is beyond priceless.

In fact, introduce met to a human being less than 10 years-old or older than 70 and the chances I will make a rewarding acquaintance, perhaps even a friend, are quite high.

Yep. I deserved that. :cry3: :(

To be let down by what you don't know...

Few are stupid or loopy enough to say what you posted out loud.

Let me put it in a way you will understand; The child with autograph book in hand believes that having a piece of paper with ink scrawled on it by another human being who just so happens to be famous for driving around in circles every fortnight, will somehow give his life some meaning. The fact it, Schumacher doesn't care about the child. The child gets upset. Don't meet your heroes. It's a simple concept. Let me know if you are still struggling. We can start with an abacus.

Head honcho? Boy, you've got me seriously confused.

On the other hand, who better than you to speak of whatever is the kingdom of f*ck nuggetdom.

You need reminding of the principles of your kingdom? Maybe your throne of stupidity is up in the clouds.

Some call it an intellectual sewer or simply a thought grave permanently infested with swarms of maggots.

That's exactly how I picture the inside of your head.

In fact, introduce met to a human being less than 10 years-old or older than 70 and the chances I will make a rewarding acquaintance, perhaps even a friend, are quite high.

If I were you I would concentrate on trying to strike up successful relationships with human beings of your own age. Fiddling with children under ten and/or pensioners might be the done thing in your village but it has no place around here.

GUESS WHAT! A little cute adorable chubby totally huggable kid went to Kimi just before his rally and Kimi made an EFFORT to OPEN a little box like opening in his window, TOOK THE PAPER AND THEN THE PEN, THEN HE SIGNED ON IT AND SMILED AND GAVE IT BACK AND MADE THE KID HAPPY FOR HIS ENTIRE LIFETIME!

:eekout:

Alex why don't you psot the whole video where you can see Alonso sending all thoses kids to disturb MS so he can have less running time and besides that you need tofix this poll, I was able to vote for all of the choices but I couldn't vote for both innocent and gilty at the same time and that will not be in order to my choices, so I chose innocent based on what I learnt from Kaliman who says "it is better to fogive a gilty person than to punish an innocent one" of course he never met Alonso. :P

Alex why don't you psot the whole video where you can see Alonso sending all thoses kids to disturb MS so he can have less running time and besides that you need tofix this poll, I was able to vote for all of the choices but I couldn't vote for both innocent and gilty at the same time and that will not be in order to my choices, so I chose innocent based on what I learnt from Kaliman who says "it is better to fogive a gilty person than to punish an innocent one" of course he never met Alonso. tongue.gif

You can delete your vote and change your mind.

1) Only first question is multiple choice but you are not supposed to pick contradictory options

2) The second one you're supposed to vote guilty, you're a Kimi fan... Bah, you're not!

Alonso? Who's Alonso?

You can delete your vote and change your mind.

1) Only first question is multiple choice but you are not supposed to pick contradictory options

2) The second one you're supposed to vote guilty, you're a Kimi fan... Bah, you're not!

Alonso? Who's Alonso?

I used to be a Schumi fan, if you look for my first post here you will see how I used to put mi life in danger for him, that was until that news where he said that he was behind Alonso's move to Ferrari, he is a traitor and now I can see that he was guilty for not signing that autograph but maybe he thought that it was a Ferrari trick to sign him back, he got to really be carefull on that one.

I used to be a Schumi fan, if you look for my first post here you will see how I used to put mi life in danger for him, that was until that news where he said that he was behind Alonso's move to Ferrari, he is a traitor and now I can see that he was guilty for not signing that autograph but maybe he thought that it was a Ferrari trick to sign him back, he got to really be carefull on that one.

It's a pity we can no longer search beyond the 200 newest posts from any forum member. sad.gif

Alex why don't you psot the whole video where you can see Alonso sending all thoses kids to disturb MS so he can have less running time and besides that you need tofix this poll, I was able to vote for all of the choices but I couldn't vote for both innocent and gilty at the same time and that will not be in order to my choices, so I chose innocent based on what I learnt from Kaliman who says "it is better to fogive a gilty person than to punish an innocent one" of course he never met Alonso. :P

:lol:

GUESS WHAT! A little cute adorable chubby totally huggable kid went to Kimi just before his rally and Kimi made an EFFORT to OPEN a little box like opening in his window, TOOK THE PAPER AND THEN THE PEN, THEN HE SIGNED ON IT AND SMILED AND GAVE IT BACK AND MADE THE KID HAPPY FOR HIS ENTIRE LIFETIME!

LIAR!!!!

Wow, proves he isn't human at all then, real racing drivers NEVER do that....

(I'm joking btw :P)

LIAR!!!!

No, it's true!!!!

874367.jpg

874368.jpg

And Alonso stopped at a fan in a wheelchair, signed him an autograph and gave him his Ferrari cap.

No, it's true!!!!

874367.jpg

874368.jpg

And Alonso stopped at a fan in a wheelchair, signed him an autograph and gave him his Ferrari cap.

MY EYES!!!!!!!!

Ferrari won't be happy if he's getting through his yearly quota of team hats already.....:P

No, it's true!!!!

874367.jpg

874368.jpg

He did it because he saw the cameras and he was trying get the publicity for that, not because he really wanted to do that.

I dont blame Schumacher. Kids these days are little bast*rds. I want. Gimme now. Waaaaah. Kid got denied. Kid failed.

Of course all drivers do it for publicity. The only genuine driver I knew who was happy enough to sign away and chat to fans without being filmed is Montoya. I had a 5 minute chat to him and Connie when I spotted them in Oxford a few years back.

True story. I actually forgot until just now.

I dont blame Schumacher. Kids these days are little bast*rds. I want. Gimme now. Waaaaah. Kid got denied. Kid failed.......

Meh. It was Massa's young brother trying to hand the latest Ferrari spec to MS - he was clearly embarrassed, that's why he buggered off sharpish.