Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AleHop

Arrogan Schumacher Denies An Autograph To A Child...

Arrogant Schumacher?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• He did not see the child
    • He was chewing a problem in his mind
    • He was in a hurry
    • 1, 2, 3
    • He ignored the child intentionally
    • He is arrogant
    • He did see the blondie and the Ferrari cap
    • 5, 6, 7
    • We do not know what happened before
    • Jumping down his throat again
    • Schumi is a humble person
    • 9, 10, 11
    • OMG! Schumacher is back
    • He is a cheater
    • What a shame!
    • 13, 14, 15
    • I don't give a rat's a##
    • It's nothing to do with racing
    • It's not even a racing incident
    • 17, 18, 19
    • The FIA should ban him for life
    • It's very bad for our sport
    • We have to do something
    • 21, 22, 23
    • 1, 2, 3, 9, 10, 11, 17, 18, 19
    • 5, 6, 7, 13, 14, 15, 21, 22, 23
    • Some of the above
    • All of the above
    • None of the above
    • #$%&@#&$%
  2. 2. Guilty or innocent?

• Guilty
    • Innocent

What? Punched the blonde in the face and....

.....ran home to Corinna cause the kid slapped an ASBO on his a##. Then kicked him in the nuts.

What? Punched the blonde in the face and....

.....ran home to Corinna cause the kid slapped an ASBO on his a##. Then kicked him in the nuts.

And the boy is going to voodoo his neck this season. Poor Schumi!

I dont blame Schumacher. Kids these days are little bast*rds. I want. Gimme now. Waaaaah. Kid got denied. Kid failed.

Of course all drivers do it for publicity. The only genuine driver I knew who was happy enough to sign away and chat to fans without being filmed is Montoya. I had a 5 minute chat to him and Connie when I spotted them in Oxford a few years back.

True story. I actually forgot until just now.

There is a commentator from my country called Alfredo Nin (Here is he at Costa Rica

) who is an international narrator at live races and he had worked even in the USA and he had a TV program called "Girando a 18" he went to ask Montoya for a short interview and Montoya stared yelling at him in front of everybody(he was still in F1 when this happen) Montoya just embarrassed the guy in public without an apparent reason and everything was caught on camera, at least that time Montoya behaved like an animal I haven't seen him in person but as far I as could see from him I can not agree with you here.

There is a commentator from my country called Alfredo Nin (Here is he at Costa Rica http://www.youtube.c...?v=7Iw0_y0Y-dA) who is an international narrator at live races and he had worked even in the USA and he had a TV program called "Girando a 18" he went to ask Montoya for a short interview and Montoya stared yelling at him in front of everybody(he was still in F1 when this happen) Montoya just embarrassed the guy in public without an apparent reason and everything was caught on camera, at least that time Montoya behaved like an animal I haven't seen him in person but as far I as could see from him I can not agree with you here.

I couldn't watch your vid but

is famous.

I couldn't watch your vid but

is famous.

that's a good one too, he is the one who was walking without paying attention to were he was heading and he is blaming the guy with the camera who is working, yeah Montoya is a great guy.

Well then dear Tommy old friend. We're in a deadlock. I cant agree with your views over Kimi. Plus, both incidents with Montoya were with media guys, not fans. Big difference methinks!

I'm tryin to find a video which stars JPM and Kimi. The 'what is the photocopier' one. Its awesomely funny.

Well then dear Tommy old friend. We're in a deadlock. I cant agree with your views over Kimi. Plus, both incidents with Montoya were with media guys, not fans. Big difference methinks!

I'm tryin to find a video which stars JPM and Kimi. The 'what is the photocopier' one. Its awesomely funny.

I don't remember that one keep looking for it so I can watch it and like I told you I never seen Montoya personally so I only know the side the press shows, it is the same with every driver (at least in my case) we just chose to like the one we think is better based on what we see from them .

EDIT: I like the fact that we don't agree about Kimi, if I wanted everybody to agree with me about Kimi I would be posting in a kimi's fan forum, but I like the confrontation and argue about driver and behaiviors and almost everything, other way this would be way to boring for me to care to follow these threads :P

I personally love this moment from Montoya:

"The rising number one of Formula One Juan, wants to know, should one win only one Formula One one year, would one not have won that one in round one, Juan?"

"Well one of them would have been in round one."

Priceless! :P

I dont blame Schumacher. Kids these days are little bast*rds. I want. Gimme now. Waaaaah. Kid got denied. Kid failed.

That's right. Toughen the b@stard up.

Of course all drivers do it for publicity. The only genuine driver I knew who was happy enough to sign away and chat to fans without being filmed is Montoya. I had a 5 minute chat to him and Connie when I spotted them in Oxford a few years back.

True story. I actually forgot until just now.

I must have caught Montoya on a bad day. I had a pit pass for the Fontana round of CART in Montoya's final year there (Williams had already signed him) and as the pits are pretty large around that giant oval track, all the drivers were given mopeds to zip around on. I had a camera in hand and shot a picture of Montoya zooming right at me....I had to jump out of his way (no, I wasn't standing on the track!!). Funny as hell. I don't think he would have stopped to give me an autograph. I should dig up that picture and post it sometime.

Well I have a Schui autograph story.... I was once the guest of Benetton at a practice session... Schui was testing and we had unfettered pit access. He did his stuff on track, professionally and then went out back by the motorhome near where a group of us were hanging out. The others asked for autographs, got them and disappeared off. This left me with my pen and paper. Schui took, went to sign and no ink came out. He tried again. Nothing. Looked at me, looked at the pen, shrugged and still signed it with the non-operational pen and smiled, handing it back.

....So I left clutching the world's only Schui autodent....

:)

Well I have a Schui autograph story.... I was once the guest of Benetton at a practice session... Schui was testing and we had unfettered pit access. He did his stuff on track, professionally and then went out back by the motorhome near where a group of us were hanging out. The others asked for autographs, got them and disappeared off. This left me with my pen and paper. Schui took, went to sign and no ink came out. He tried again. Nothing. Looked at me, looked at the pen, shrugged and still signed it with the non-operational pen and smiled, handing it back.

....So I left clutching the world's only Schui autodent....

:)

Excellent :lol: