Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rodders47

Question::: How Many Cars On The Grid In Bahrain?

I must admit that I am lost as to how many cars will show up at Bahrain and onwards. USF1 seems doubtful, Campus the same, Sauber? I have no idea, Lotus maybe a posibility but at leasdt we can expect Red Bull,McLaren,Ferrari. Thats a start but with that many guaranteed entries watching the racing could be like Indy a few years back, like who cared who won!!!!

Campos & USF1-nope

Virgin-if they find the spare parts yes but so far looking doubtful

BMW Sauber-of course, they're flying in Jerez, Kooba was quickest yesterday!

I'd say 22 cars would be there not including US F1 or Campos. Of course, if Formula One wanted to try and get the best chance to have 26 cars on the grid, then they should let somebody like Stefan GP in, who seem genuine and ready.

I'd say 22 cars would be there not including US F1 or Campos. Of course, if Formula One wanted to try and get the best chance to have 26 cars on the grid, then they should let somebody like Stefan GP in, who seem genuine and ready.

:thbup:

i still belive that usf1 or usgpe what ever they want to be called,has all of next week to pull something out of their a##. they have the time to sign another driver and shake down the cars at barber before having to get to bahrain to qulifi on 13/3/10unsure.gif

i still belive that usf1 or usgpe what ever they want to be called,has all of next week to pull something out of their a##. they have the time to sign another driver and shake down the cars at barber before having to get to bahrain to qulifi on 13/3/10unsure.gif

I hope so but I think it is going to be very hard for them.

i know its going to be tough, but usf1 all winter long looked millions of people in the eyes and said that they would be on the grid at bahrain.not people just in the usa but people around the world! iam not sure if the team ever said it would take place in pre season testing,but they did say that they would be on the grid at bahrain.i wont give-up untill i turn on speedtv on 13/3 /10 to see if it worked out.

INDEED wise man :thbup:

I can't go against the majority on this one: From everything we've heard and seen in the last month, 22 would seem the most likely.

Question::: How Many Cars On The Grid In Bahrain?

Would this include the Merc safety car???

:lol: You forgot to mention the pace car aswell!

True this, so we good for at least 24 ;)

Well it seems that USF1 is about to "Pull the Plug"for 2010 and Campos don't seem real secure if Dallara are still constructing the Chassis, so what other teams will Bernie allow to compete this year ?? just to make up the grid numbers and not forgetting the MONEY for his pockets.

What a bloody c#ck up from the word go IMHO

USF1 out of it !!

Campos well who knows but would have to be a Grid Filler at the very best, if they could afford to get a car to the track!!

Stefan GP - got me tossed this one, they have a car, who knows how competitive it will be, and they want to be in Bahrain, but Bernie and all the other upper eschelion SEAT polishers in this Farcial form of Motor Sport appear not to want them to compete ??

Like WHY.. at least they will fill some grid spots not like the Ëlected" newcomers that have no bloody hope.

So I guess my question is back to the original!

How many cars on the grid in Bahrain??

USF1 out of it !!

Campos well who knows but would have to be a Grid Filler at the very best, if they could afford to get a car to the track!!

Stefan GP - got me tossed this one, they have a car, who knows how competitive it will be, and they want to be in Bahrain, but Bernie and all the other upper eschelion SEAT polishers in this Farcial form of Motor Sport appear not to want them to compete ??

Like WHY.. at least they will fill some grid spots not like the Ëlected" newcomers that have no bloody hope.

So I guess my question is back to the original!

How many cars on the grid in Bahrain??

24. Unless Ferrari withdraw their opposition to Stefan GP and the FIA grant them a slot. Personally, I don't see either of those scenarios materialising.

The revised FIA entry list:

McLaren Mercedes

1 Jenson Button (GB)

2 Lewis Hamilton (GB)

Mercedes Benz GP Limited

3 Michael Schumacher (D)

4 Nico Rosberg (D)

Red Bull Racing Renault

5 Sebastian Vettel (D)

6 Mark Webber (AUS)

Ferrari

7 Felipe Massa (BR)

8 Fernando Alonso (E)

Williams Cosworth

9 Rubens Barrichello (BR)

10 Nico Hulkenberg (D)

Renault

11 Robert Kubica (PL)

12 Vitaly Petrov (RUS)

Force India Mercedes

14 Adrian Sutil (D)

15 Vitantonio Liuzzi (I)

STR Ferrari

16 Sebastien Buemi (CH)

17 Jaime Alguersuari (E)

Lotus Cosworth

18 Jarno Trulli (I)

19 Heikki Kovalainen (FIN)

HRT Cosworth

20 TBA

21 Bruno Senna (BR)

BMW Sauber Ferrari

22 Pedro de la Rosa (E)

23 Kamui Kobayashi (J)

Virgin Cosworth

24 Timo Glock (D)

25 Lucas di Grassi (BR)

Don't see HRT getting it together to be honest and Stefan GP is not awarded a place.

HRT? Didn't know Holden had entered F1? The aussie fans WILL be pleased! :P

Nah, HRT is full of middle-aged ladies suffering hot flushes and osteoporosis :D

:lol: I was expecting a comment from Steph there, something along the lines of "well you would know"!

But yes, an unfortunate acronym for a team name! :lol:

But yes, an unfortunate acronym for a team name! laugh.gif

Since they called the team Hispania, they should have use Latin for the whole name. smile.gif

I think that all of the teams apart from USF1 will be in Bahrain. I do hope that we do see all the cars on the grid.

Ah, a Hamilton fan. As the Esteemed Founder of the First Church of Hamilton, I bid you welcome! T-shirts are on the rack, virgins are to the left of the altar and cheese to the right. Bring your own scotch. Amen.