Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quiet One

Intra Team Fights

:lol: Yeah let's hope he won't screw it this time, this is going to be a memorable season regarding the quality of the drivers: Schumi, Button, Lewis, Webber, Vettel, Alonso, Massa, Kobayashi, Liuzzi...geez, there are great drivers for every taste.

BTW, where is that guy you used to support? :whistling:

Probably just pulling out of a snow bank right about now :lol:

People are very keen on talking about 2007. coffee3yq.gif

You will find The BIG drama in McLaren when/if Button beats Hamilton.

Someone wanted to talk about the article published in a Spanish magazine some days ago, asking Felipe what he thinks about the ongoing discussion: “Look, I can only say that Fernando and I had a laugh! Let’s not loose time with these things.”

http://www.ferrari.com/English/News/Pages/10021304_F1_700_kilometres_Massa_Jerez.aspx

Odd. Everyone seems to have missed the obvious rivalry within one of the new teams. I fully expect to see Jarno and Heikki going at each other with brickbats come Australia to see which of them has the claim to being the best #2 at Lotus.

(:dam: This forum has made me so cruel.)

Odd. Everyone seems to have missed the obvious rivalry within one of the new teams. I fully expect to see Jarno and Heikki going at each other with brickbats come Australia to see which of them has the claim to being the best #2 at Lotus.

Ahhh...yesssss...come to the dark side! We have cookies!

Welcome to TF1 my friend :lol: !

Who cares what was or wasn't said by Massa, the simple truth is that Alonso is probably the best driver in formula 1 at the moment and Massa is very much over rated.

I lost all faith in Massa when he totally folded and blew it in the 2008 championship. Alonso WILL wipe the floor with the Brazilian this season!!!

I think the 2 are mature & adult enough to respect each other despite their quarrels of yesteryear! I hope so cos then they'll be a force to be reckoned with! IMO, I think Massa HAS to win the WDC this year otherwise Ferrari will give him the heave ho!

They really look like they hate each other here.. Just media hype.

230045538.jpg

Who cares what was or wasn't said by Massa, the simple truth is that Alonso is probably the best driver in formula 1 at the moment and Massa is very much over rated.

I don't think Massa is overrated, I would say he is a good driver. Alonso is going to have a tough season. Fisichella was a much stronger driver than Massa in 2004 when they raced for Suber and the Italian outscored the Brazilian 22-12 but today Massa is a much stronger driver. I think Alonso should stay ahead at the end of 19 Grand Prix but it won't be like 2005, 2006 against Fisichella.

I lost all faith in Massa when he totally folded and blew it in the 2008 championship. Alonso WILL wipe the floor with the Brazilian this season!!!

Massa got my respect in 2008. He outscored Kimi and he lost the World Championship on the last corner. He made some mistakes in the first few races but Ferrari screwed it up when it mattered most. Alonso can beat Massa but I'm sure we'll see some races where Massa beats him.

Well, so far it seems that FA has not a rag doll as a team mate and the car is according to some observers not the fastest out there, as McLaren and MGP seem to be faster once fuel load adjusted (see JA's blog for details). In any case, it is going to be a real test for him. In fact, it is going to be a test for any of the current "stars", hardly they will find a better season to prove themselves.

Despite my likes/dislikes, I must already give a moral championship medal to at least two of them: Schumi, for coming back from nowhere and already push among the top racers and Massa for coming back from "Gosh, you look worse than Terminator" to one of the top drivers as well.

Gentlemen, there's less than a month left, get ready, and shed some blood on the track! (Figuratively speaking, just shedding oil is fine)

Well, so far it seems that FA has not a rag doll as a team mate and the car is according to some observers not the fastest out there, as McLaren and MGP seem to be faster once fuel load adjusted (see JA's blog for details). In any case, it is going to be a real test for him. In fact, it is going to be a test for any of the current "stars", hardly they will find a better season to prove themselves.

It seems McLaren is the fastest car and I tend to think qualifying will be still very important next season. Your race pace means nothing if you are stuck behind a slower car which you can't overtake for many laps. What you think?

Despite my likes/dislikes, I must already give a moral championship medal to at least two of them: Schumi, for coming back from nowhere and already push among the top racers and Massa for coming back from "Gosh, you look worse than Terminator" to one of the top drivers as well.

thbup.gif

Gentlemen, there's less than a month left, get ready, and shed some blood on the track! (Figuratively speaking, just shedding oil is fine)

drool.gif

Just a silly old cat fight created by the media.....

Alonso and Massa were spotted licking gelato from the same cone, and shared the same plate of pasta in Maranello....

:lol:

In other news, if McLaren really are the fastest, I anticipate that playing into the hands of Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button.

:lol: Yeah let's hope he won't screw it this time, this is going to be a memorable season regarding the quality of the drivers: Schumi, Button, Lewis, Webber, Vettel, Alonso, Massa, Kobayashi, Liuzzi...geez, there are great drivers for every taste.

BTW, where is that guy you used to support? :whistling:

:nono1::angry::thbdn::mf_tongue:

I think he is still shoveling snow in Sweden. :P

People are very keen on talking about 2007. coffee3yq.gif

You will find The BIG drama in McLaren when/if Button beats Hamilton.

I can't see that happening, I mean that's just impossible, no way Jose, not now, not today, not tomorrow, not next week, not next month, not next year...it's just not going to happen and if it happen I will be here talling you all that God really exist and that he helped JB to do that, but without that help from God you just won't see it so don't count on that.

I can't see that happening, I mean that's just impossible, no way Jose, not now, not today, not tomorrow, not next week, not next month, not next year...it's just not going to happen and if it happen I will be here talling you all that God really exist and that he helped JB to do that, but without that help from God you just won't see it so don't count on that.

I couldn't see Kimi being handed his P45 but it happened - begrudgingly admit to not being over ecstatic about it either as I do think he may have found form again. You never know whats around the corner, Tommy.

I couldn't see Kimi being handed his P45 but it happened - begrudgingly admit to not being over ecstatic about it either as I do think he may have found form again. You never know whats around the corner, Tommy.

You are right Steph, there are some surprises in F1 but if by any chance JB beats LH (and I don't mean in one race) that will be the biggest surprise ever in this sport and I will create a thread called "I was sooo wrong" as an apology for all this but honestly I don't think I will have too. :P

You are right Steph, there are some surprises in F1 but if by any chance JB beats LH (and I don't mean in one race) that will be the biggest surprise ever in this sport and I will create a thread called "I was sooo wrong" as an apology for all this but honestly I don't think I will have too. :P

Lol dude, I like your style and will hold you to that!

Triple posting Steph :nono1: !

Triple balls, I'm sorry. Its this damned phone.