Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webber

the men in the yellow unifrorm

well i think thay were wearing yellow. the track marshels were well shocking at this weekends GP first off Mark Webber had to put out his own fire on the thrisday then on Sunday on lap 2 when thay were cleaning up Kinles crash some moron was standing nelly on the racing line. all a driver had to do was to have a lock up and he whould of been killed then the same thing happend when thay were cleaning up the DC fisi crash and the guy eaven droped the flag. i think that were a mess.

agree with you there. Did you hear Brundle having a go at them?? rightly so!!

agree with you there. Did you hear Brundle having a go at them?? rightly so!!

Do you get ITV commentary in Australia?

Yep we do, but not the grid walk or post race stuff. Just the race commentary with Martin and James.

then on Sunday on lap 2 when thay were cleaning up Kinles crash some moron was standing nelly on the racing line.

i think he caught a glint of the diamond, ran to pick it up, then pretended like he was a stupid idiot and had the last laugh..

Considering the "World is Watching" the Monaco Grand Prix you'd think that the Marshalls would be a little more intelligent.

"Lets go and stand in the middle of the track and hope they don't hit us...its ok - this flag will protect me". Sheesh.

Good Call Taku , i reckon you got it right mate ... lol .

Could have actually been Trulli that took it before the race started and what happened is that he was trying to get away but found that people were following him for it ( the back runners ) and he pushed harder and harder till his pit crew finally said to him over the radio " Youve won the race Trulli " .

Only gagging , congrats to Trulli and the team as it was a well deserved win on all acounts and on the best race F1 has given us in a long time .

Going back to the original question , the marshal was only about 30cm from the car that got closest and even though speeds look slow on TV , id imagine they hit up to 90kph just before slowing down hard for that corner . Incredible

one of the saubers i think it was comes within a metre of hitting the guy, deadset...get off the track fool!

then on Sunday on lap 2 when thay were cleaning up Kinles crash some moron was standing nelly on the racing line.

i think he caught a glint of the diamond, ran to pick it up, then pretended like he was a stupid idiot and had the last laugh..

Yeah, i think he ran on put his foot over the diamond then dropped his flag to swoop up the sparkly thing.He was last seen in the local Porsche showroom!!!