Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Can You Believe This Guy?

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/81650

Alonso 'happy to uncover spygate'???

Can he really get away with lying like this:

"With the spy history I was in the wrong place at the wrong time," Alonso told the newspaper. "But I was very happy to help the FIA discover everything."

You f$%king idiot, you were not in the wrong place at the wrong time. That applies to being hit by a drunken driver. You were not in the wrong place at the wrong time, you were involved you skunk. You were the offender, the drunken driver.

Slimy bast#rd. And I bet you were happy, since not even omerta applies to scumbags like you.

Hmm, Alonso proving that he is indeed the new superhero, Mr Teflonso! He's gone through the spy-gate then the crash-gate , both of which he was part of, but comes away without a scratch! Incredible! And yes, I can believe this actually as this is Wacky Racers Formula One.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/81650

Alonso 'happy to uncover spygate'???

Can he really get away with lying like this:

"With the spy history I was in the wrong place at the wrong time," Alonso told the newspaper. "But I was very happy to help the FIA discover everything."

You f$%king idiot, you were not in the wrong place at the wrong time. That applies to being hit by a drunken driver. You were not in the wrong place at the wrong time, you were involved you skunk. You were the offender, the drunken driver.

Slimy bast#rd. And I bet you were happy, since not even omerta applies to scumbags like you.

I'm too scared to agree with you, you'll turn around and make it an Kimi issue....

EDIT: ok, so I'm gonna say something. He basically took those info from Ferrari and put it in practise. deLaRosa use to be his lackey. I think he's saying this to ease his guilty conscience now being a ferrari driver.

He was involved, but that doesn't mean he wasn't happy when he tried twisting the knife on Mclaren, and, well, maybe you can't blame him for that.

Go Alonso. This guy is a genius! He's really trying to stir it up and mess with his colleagues minds.

Its just one big long psyche-out.

I agree with AutumnPuma, I believe he's probably one of the best racers in the field, yet sometimes he needs to learn to shut his mouth.

He's a ****wit. I've never seen anyone with a worse case of revisionist history in my life. That, and every team he's been in -- just so happens to be also the team he's had a lifelong dream to drive for.

He should be a politician. His talents are surely wasted in F1. Flip flopping cheating a## mother****er. He knew all about spygate and crashgate, and yet this ****wit still carries on like he's the Sh#t.

I posted a thread many weeks ago about Alonso in regards to the inevitable claims he would then make saying how he's made this years Ferrari a race winner again. I have no doubts whatsoever this will occur. Amazing how this same "talent" was non existent at Renault after his McLaren stint. Alonso's so up himself I can't actually think of anything that will deflate his ego. Probably not even a Tiger woods fiasco would dent this prick.

He's a ****wit. I've never seen anyone with a worse case of revisionist history in my life. That, and every team he's been in -- just so happens to be also the team he's had a lifelong dream to drive for.

He should be a politician. His talents are surely wasted in F1. Flip flopping cheating a## mother****er. He knew all about spygate and crashgate, and yet this ****wit still carries on like he's the Sh#t.

I posted a thread many weeks ago about Alonso in regards to the inevitable claims he would then make saying how he's made this years Ferrari a race winner again. I have no doubts whatsoever this will occur. Amazing how this same "talent" was non existent at Renault after his McLaren stint. Alonso's so up himself I can't actually think of anything that will deflate his ego. Probably not even a Tiger woods fiasco would dent this prick.

Rant of the month :clap3::clap3: !!!!!!

Still, he's got Kimi's car.

....And there goes another moaning Kimi Raikkonen fan. If Kimi was that good, he'd still be in the sport. Fernando has not only won 2 championships (1 more than Kimi) he did it when Schumi was around. He's now in Ferrari. Get over it already.

:lol:

What a fun little thread here.

No, seriously, it hurts so much to see you guys in such pain!!

But it hurts so good...

Still, he's got Kimi's car.

Wasn't his Ferrari car just built? Why do you call it Kimi's car? Actually I hope this new Ferrari perform like "Kimi's car" I will be enjoying this season a lot if that is the case :naughty:

Why do you call it Kimi's car?

Kimi used to drive for Ferrari. Then he got kicked out for being too slow and lazy. Fernando has got his car now. I thought you knew all this?

Kimi used to drive for Ferrari. Then he got kicked out for being too slow and lazy. Fernando has got his car now. I thought you knew all this?

actually, that was'nt the reason. He got kicked out because of sponsor tranfer for Alonso. Thought you knew this? :P

actually, that was'nt the reason. He got kicked out because of sponsor tranfer for Alonso. Thought you knew this? :P

He knows, he just wants to go against it :whistling:

All your dreams are made, of strawberry lemonade. when you're chained to the mirror and a raikkonen/alonso free thread because its starting to get on my lady lumps now.

Oh am I not supposed to say that? How about big donkey bollocks is that ok?

Who cares. it's done! past nada and they found no fault in Alonso

so....Who cares!

Out of curiosity, does the FIA define your sense of sportsmanship and ethics or do you?

Oh am I not supposed to say that? How about big donkey bollocks is that ok?

So, can we just clarify; you have lady lumps or big donkey bollocks? I really need to know.

Still, he has more championships than Kimi and considerably more wins too. Thought you knew this?

Out of curiosity, does the FIA define your sense of sportsmanship and ethics or do you?

This sport hardly ever had a sense of ethics.

If you ain't cheating you ain't trying was the motto, like many other motorsport series.