Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Karun Chandhok Bah

Yes, I understood what you meant and no, my post wasn't aimed at you, otherwise I would have used the words twat and face, somewhere in my reply.

:whistling::D

Have you been cheating on me during the off season?

*sobbs, whimpers and climbs into safe place under desk*

No, that's Adam, you got the wrong twat-face :)

Thank you Grandma the Fannylayer

Ah he managed to crash out while driving really slowly. I didn't see it, but sounds like he got airborne first, fuinnily enough all other drivers missed the launch pad in the middle of the circuit:

"It was only my fifth lap of the circuit here and I found a bump I didn't know was there before and it launched me off," rued the Indian. "

An indication of how good he is is the fact that Mallya hasn't considered picking him despite the endless marketing opportunities of an Indian driver in an Indian team. Wouldn't be much use when they become the laughing stock of F1 - he wouldn't have the credibility the team does now, and the points from last year had they allowed such rich daddy's kids in.

tcs sponsered ferrari

narain the first indian f1 driver

mallya owns forceinda

karun in hrt

on top of that new track in-progress in greater noida, near new delhi, india

india/indians are showing interest in f1 sport in various forms

above mentioned participations in various forms are more important to indian fans at this stage...where the sport is getting bigger and bigger in india

Right now he is safe due to the fact that his team are an even bigger bunch of jokers than he is. Just dragging his car across 5 laps behind is an achievement.

Right now he is safe due to the fact that his team are an even bigger bunch of jokers than he is. Just dragging his car across 5 laps behind is an achievement.

:lol:

I partly agree...and disagree..not a fan of Karun...but I think he needs a bit more time....

I sorta like this guy after two races. Of course, it's hard to be impressed with his speed when the car is clearly a long way off the pace, but any other driver *cough* Hamilton *cough* would be swearing off about his team in his situation.