Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

Hormone Replacement Therapy F1 Team

So the Hormone Replacement Therapy team has released some flashy pics of their bright and shiny dull painted grey race car, with a couple of white stripes thrown in for measure. It features four round rubbery donut things on its extremities, has a Cessna tail wing attached to it's nose and one half of a Lancaster Bomber tailfin on its rear end, and speaking of fins, it also features a goldfish fin on the back of the air intake. Somewhere inside is a metal lump of lumpness of some pony power number in the high teens. Rather than splash the car out with some other blokes name advertising yet another blokes business that his wife will steal off him in the ensuing divorce, they have opted for some arial font size 6 writing on the wing mirrors saying "Look Ma - yesterday I couldn't spell fumyoula juan, but now I is one"

Those of you with access to the internet can troll along and find some piccy's for your viewing pleasure.

Enjoy ye everyone, the holy of the hormonies, the twelfth team....

Brilliant mate. Just brilliant. :lol:

So the Hormone Replacement Therapy team has released some flashy pics of their bright and shiny dull painted grey race car, with a couple of white stripes thrown in for measure. It features four round rubbery donut things on its extremities, has a Cessna tail wing attached to it's nose and one half of a Lancaster Bomber tailfin on its rear end, and speaking of fins, it also features a goldfish fin on the back of the air intake. Somewhere inside is a metal lump of lumpness of some pony power number in the high teens. Rather than splash the car out with some other blokes name advertising yet another blokes business that his wife will steal off him in the ensuing divorce, they have opted for some arial font size 6 writing on the wing mirrors saying "Look Ma - yesterday I couldn't spell fumyoula juan, but now I is one"

Those of you with access to the internet can troll along and find some piccy's for your viewing pleasure.

Enjoy ye everyone, the holy of the hormonies, the twelfth team....

I wondered when someone was going to be crass enough to come out with this blatantly obvious jibe. I guess I knew I could depend on your warped, antipodean wit, Handybiggrin.gif. It is not the most fortunate choice of name, to say the least and despite yesterday's exaggerated, quasi-patriotic breast-beating, which would have had even the most seasoned commentators blowing their lunch, the Hiss Spanners are still devoid of sponsors. The car looks fine - it's a Dallara with a Cosi lump. What are you gonna do? Jose Ramon Carabante de la Plaza is reasonably well off, having several varied business interests but unless you are an automotive manufacturer, investing in F1 is akin to throwing large bundles of euros into a furnace at hourly intervals. Whatever possessed him to get involved? Gruppo Hispania hardly have a product to sell - the main thrust of their business appears to be investment in real estate and until recently, banking. They don't have a working website unless you count a non-navigatable single page effort by a Venezuelan subsidiary. You could be right, Handy, it has been found that even in healthy men, by the age of 55, the amount of testosterone secreted into the bloodstream is significantly lower than it is just ten years earlier. In fact, by age 80, most male hormone levels decrease to pre-puberty levels. One hundred and fifty years ago, a German Professor called Berthold showed that transplant of a c0ck's testis prevented atrophy of the comb after castration. It could be pure coincidence but buying an F1 team may just be just the answer medicine has been looking for to combat andropause in the male species. Unfortunately, such exotic conjecture has no real foundation. I am told Senor Carabante failed in his attempt to name the outfit, Team Hispania F1 as the FIA decreed 'Hispania' was not a word. Neither is BMW - is it?

So... basically what you are saying is it should really be called Hispenis Racing Team? :)

Edit: or maybe Hugepenis racing team....

(I wonder if they've got a vacancy for an IT Director?......) :)

Or the Murcian Menopausals?