Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

la force supreme des mclaren

Mclaren'S Livetiming

ok...so i received an e-mail from mclaren this morning saying to check out their 2010 website....i thought....hmm..mclaren being mclaren..it should be just another corporate whiteboard , but i was pleasantly surprised to find,out of all things they're introducing a new livetiming feature this year and it's so cool...since i can't get live television access this year, i hopefully plan to follow F1 on my lappy through f1.com's livetiming and now mcl's Live timing..

Check out mclaren.com and let me know if you're doing the same....

post-1048-126825993838_thumb.jpg

Nope, I'll be happily chilling out watching it infront of the TV. The only thing I really use live timing for is FP1 and FP2 when I'm at school.

Thanks for the heads up :thbup:

I use the live timing from www.formula1.com as I sit with the laptop in front of the live coverage on TV. That way I get a good over view of the entire field. But I will try the new McLaren timing and see how it stacks up.

Nope, I'll be happily chilling out watching it infront of the TV. The only thing I really use live timing for is FP1 and FP2 when I'm at school.

I only use it for ALMS & LMS events! FIA GT & GT3 had a very good live timing display as well as great coverage!

I only use it for ALMS & LMS events! FIA GT & GT3 had a very good live timing display as well as great coverage!

Yeah, I sometimes use LMS timing with Radio Le Mans coverage seeing as there is no TV coverage that I can get at...

Thanks for the heads up :thbup:

I use the live timing from www.formula1.com as I sit with the laptop in front of the live coverage on TV. That way I get a good over view of the entire field. But I will try the new McLaren timing and see how it stacks up.

If you start watching the races with live timing then you can't stop using it. :thbup:

:thbup:

Yeah, I sometimes use LMS timing with Radio Le Mans coverage seeing as there is no TV coverage that I can get at...

Eurosport showed partially live coverage of LMS last year! Hopefully they'll show full coverage this year!

If you start watching the races with live timing then you can't stop using it. thbup.gif

You are absolutely right, as this is the better way to find out about those who are not in the tv shot.