Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PRB

A Pre Season Guide

I have my own little sportsblog on all sorts of sports including one of my favorite loves of all - F1. With the season about to get going I put together a pre-season guide and thought I'd throw the link on here to see what some of you experts think.

Do note that I am an amateur, I am just a fan and I'm not in it for profit or professionalism and quite a bit of what I wrote is just good old opinion!!!

http://www.prbsports.com/archive/1387

Anyway, hope anyone who gives it a read enjoys, I wanna write quite a bit over the season, like with last year. This site looks like it's good some good discussion going on so I hope to hang around a while and join in!!

Hey PRB, good read, keep it up! Oh, and welcome to TF1 by the way. :)

I'm also an aspiring F1 journalist, shameless plug coming up, there's a link to my site in my sig for anyone interested.

Hey dude. Welcome. And nice blog. May not agree with all of your views but variety is the spice of life.

Its nice to be labelled as an expert though. I think the only real experts are Insider, Danny who has his own radio show and James who's a motorsport journo-in-training. The rest of us are like you, we shout our mouths off and have a damned good time doing so!

Hope you stick about.

I have my own little sportsblog on all sorts of sports including one of my favorite loves of all - F1. With the season about to get going I put together a pre-season guide and thought I'd throw the link on here to see what some of you experts think.

Do note that I am an amateur, I am just a fan and I'm not in it for profit or professionalism and quite a bit of what I wrote is just good old opinion!!!

http://www.prbsports.com/archive/1387

Anyway, hope anyone who gives it a read enjoys, I wanna write quite a bit over the season, like with last year. This site looks like it's good some good discussion going on so I hope to hang around a while and join in!!

If only we could keep it on subject though, I mean League certainly is hands down better than.the other day I was walking along the street and thinking to myself that I might enjoy a milkshake so I went to the moon back in the 1960's though some people think that it was a bit of a hoax not much unlike the x-files which is where Thomas Eddison invented the light bulb, and even the threaded part of the bolt shank stripped and the top of the carb started to come adrift on my Lola so we were sucking more air than fuel and the horse jumped over the fence to get away from the bee which was trying to sting its a## on Liz? Pretty tight if you ask me.

Hey dude. Welcome. And nice blog. May not agree with all of your views but variety is the spice of life.

Its nice to be labelled as an expert though. I think the only real experts are Insider, Danny who has his own radio show and James who's a motorsport journo-in-training. The rest of us are like you, we shout our mouths off and have a damned good time doing so!

Hope you stick about.

Well, CLEARLY he wasn't meaning you Steph :P

Well, CLEARLY he wasn't meaning you Steph :P

:lol: :lol:

Thanks for the welcome folks and the compliments on the blog! Looking forward to the season starting :D

I'm based in Toronto, Canada though originally from Northern Ireland - home of Eddie Irvine and John Watson. The best news of the F1 off-season on top of Schumacher coming back and Lotus returning was getting Montreal back in the calendar for which I have purchased the tickets and booked the hotel! Roll on June...

Welcome PRB. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Hope you stick about.

Haha I wouldn't call myself an expert yet! :P