Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sato

Boring-Gate

I don't blame them, just saying that they weren't pushing. Saving and pushing are 2 opposite concepts.

I get that.

However, could you please elaborate on the "not pushing"? Are you speaking of getting used to this season's cars? Or, perhaps, care over car balance due to dealing with large fuel loads? I just can't see were the pilots were lacking and if I missed something, you are the guy to ask.

Come on man. Nigel Mansell did it!

And thats about as close to tongue-in-cheek as I'll get on this topic.

:P

As long as the tongue remains in cheek, we've got the naughties under control. There are too many adolecent hot pants around here...

Now, what the fck did Mansell do? He is the gay one, right? Is this some kind of closet business or the like...

spot on, Maure!!... well said!

Thanx mate.

I wonder if I could get your vote out of this, you know, the popularity/reputation sht this BB thrives on. I remain on "neutral" and am seeking a change, no matter for better or worse.

Come to think on it, let´s make this a general call for votes. I'm feeling Cavallino-like today... hate me, love me, but make me believe I'm the center of the universe.

As long as the tongue remains in cheek, we've got the naughties under control. There are too many adolecent hot pants around here...

Now, what the fck did Mansell do? He is the gay one, right? Is this some kind of closet business or the like...

Mansell is gay????

You have a very sick sense of humour! Mansell gay! Dude! :lol:

Thats like saying Ben is straight.

Mansell is gay????

what Mansell's straight?

Thats like saying Ben is straight.

WHAT BEN ISN'T STRAIGHT?

WTF people!

How about the easter bunny?

EDIT - seriously.

Come on, DOF, do you expect the pilots to get off their drives and push? FIA has fcked up the competition by all means but to blame pilots you gotta give me more.

The FIA make the rules after listening to the race going public. Sometimes they get it right but mostly they get it wrong, after all its like my computer rubbish in, rubbish out. They listen to different sources who mutter that their view is better, and they do this a few times. What they really want is to be locked away from individuals who think they know best and really only want whats best for their team/driver.

I dunno, next thing you'll be telling us is that Adam isn't a twat-face...

...and that's just ridiculous :D

Hang on - let me get this right...

Is Adam gay now?

Sometimes they get it right but mostly they get it wrong,

This is by far the best conclusion about the FIA I have heard on this thread..

I dunno, next thing you'll be telling us is that Adam isn't a twat-face...

...and that's just ridiculous :D

:clap3:

You have a very sick sense of humour! Mansell gay! Dude! :lol:

Gift.

The FIA make the rules after listening to the race going public. Sometimes they get it right but mostly they get it wrong, after all its like my computer rubbish in, rubbish out. They listen to different sources who mutter that their view is better, and they do this a few times. What they really want is to be locked away from individuals who think they know best and really only want whats best for their team/driver.

FIA sucks, true... and don't get my started.

I would still like to hear why the pilots deserve any blame here.

Who thinks the drivers are to blame?

For not pushing the car the way they should??

Have we entered a parallel universe???

This THREAD is boring.

Sorry Steve. But I think we should have thread-gate. Indeed.

Blame would be the wrong word, but they contributed to the perception that the race was boring. None of them (and their teams) wanted to push the tyres with aggressive driving for fear of tearing them up and having to pit again for fresh ones. They drove a conservative race and it showed. Fortunately, these are racing drivers and I don't think any of them were happy about the gaps to the car ahead. I predict that they'll push harder in the next races.

Do Catholic priests make good babysitters??????

Can I answer that with a question???????

For not pushing the car the way they should??

Remember they are drivers and drivers are paid to carry something from on place to another in F1 that something is the car, I don't think they care about finishing first as long as they are finishing and all this buzz about the new rules and the no passing posibilities will give the drivers a better reason to keep their positions and not tried to go for the next one, after all they will not be the ones to blame for this situation.

Blame would be the wrong word, but they contributed to the perception that the race was boring. None of them (and their teams) wanted to push the tyres with aggressive driving for fear of tearing them up and having to pit again for fresh ones. They drove a conservative race and it showed. Fortunately, these are racing drivers and I don't think any of them were happy about the gaps to the car ahead. I predict that they'll push harder in the next races.

Thnx for putting some sense into your post...

Not that I agree A to Z with you, though. No fcking need... and the one-thought-for-all is a fcking bore anyway.

The circumstances of the race included the parameters you wrote about as well as others. My point, as I understood the race, is that the pilots gave their best within the parameters in which they found themselves. For instance, I don't consider that Hamilton or Massa gave up winning the race because of something missing on their part, be that interest or talent. The opposite is true. I think they got their hands on as much as they could with what they had to work with. I fcking applaud this and them.

Another issue is, for example, Alonso's response late in the race to an idiot Hamilton-like Massa. Alonso left Massa (as Hamilton then) in the fcking dust. There you could ask if, therefore, were there more in reserve and didn't show in Alonso and others (bar Massa)? Well... fck, yes. The GP was not a win or die situation and there was no reason to hang it all out. Still, as I understood the race, the pilots drove the wheels off and fought for position... to take it, to keep it, and in some cases to lose it. Favors, few.

I accept that as worthy of recognition and very much fcking so.

Does the Pope wear a silly hat????????

Are we still going?????????