Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aussief1

Australian Grand Prix Thread

Great updates and pics Nathan. I'm sitting on my couch with a slab (that's a case for those of you non- Aussies) of Carlsbergs, and I'm watching the whole event live in HD on the telly. My favourite Sunday of the year! Go Mark!!!

Didnt Hamilton overtake under yellow flags then?

Cause there was yellows around for Senna I presume? And after he overtook him there was green light, so looked like yellow zone where overtake happened....?

Good race - so far

Strange decision from Button.

Slept out & missed 1st 7 laps!! What happened to Schumi & Nando?? Great decision by Button to go on dry tyres early!

Impressive displays by Alonso, Hamilton and Massa. Webber, as usual, with more effort than finesse, Michael...still 13th...

Rosberg also fails to impress too much in 4th, or is it Heidfeld? You wouln't be able to tell.

Massa wide @ 1st corner, Hamilton overtakes @ 1st corner, Nando overtaken by Webber! Wowzers, wish I didn't miss 1st 7 laps!

feel freaking bad for Vettel...crap..but who cares..the race is by far the best one ive seen after a long time

Well THIS is a bit more like F1 - thanks to (i) drying track conditions, (ii) a crap qually from Hamilton and (iii) a few prangs on the first lap.

Now we know what new rules are needed.

;)

Great strategy for Button, and kudos for him for making it work. Lovely, lovely driving from Kubica, gotta love that guy! Lewis is a demon on wheels. Ditto for Alonso, but Massa won't budge...so many things! Nathan's gonna go crazy to report so many things! :P