Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aussief1

Australian Grand Prix Thread

Its called a joke. Grow a funny bone and chillax.

I SAID without Katy I have nobody to argue with... oh, never mind. You're not cute enough ...

:sigh: I miss arguing winning arguments with Katy...

[quote name='Grabthaw the Hammerslayer' date='30 March 2010 - 09:49 PM' timestamp='1269982175' post='313186']
No, Trulli is a "minger".

He's a Michael Bolton lookalike - see - here's Jarno Trulli:

[attachment=2634:saupload_michael_bolton_002.jpg]

And now for Michael Bolton (oh so sexy)....:

[attachment=2635:mug07-trulli.jpg]

Or maybe even Andre Rieu:

[attachment=2636:Andre Rieu.jpg]

Minger, minger, minger!!!!

:D
[/quote]Jarno has a much bigger nose ;) !

Oh Nath. Buddy. Thanks!

Speaking of Trulli. I was arguing with Chris yesterday. Girls, do you think he's cute? He's a good looking man right?

But Nathan I could hug you lol. :-)

Trulli looks like he'd smell bad. Like vinegar over gym socks. And he's short. And that girl-hair he used to have...I mean, really, is that attractive to women? I don't know.

I'm glad I don't know.

EDIT: What the hell's a 'minger'? :eusa_think:

Not trulli with that hair Chris you old b#####d. Trulli with his hair now. And no. He doesn't look like either of them.

I like him as he is now. And please pick Chris for the next race report for being nasty to me. *winks at nathan and smiles and uses her womanly charms* pretty please?

Trulli looks like he'd smell bad. Like vinegar over gym socks. And he's short. And that girl-hair he used to have...I mean, really, is that attractive to women? I don't know.

I'm glad I don't know.

EDIT: What the hell's a 'minger'? :eusa_think:

Minger = ugly

Pronounced "ming-gur", or some English cities would be "ming-A"

Not trulli with that hair Chris you old b#####d. Trulli with his hair now. And no. He doesn't look like either of them.

Sorry Steph - there, is this better :)

post-2532-127002449689_thumb.jpg

I like him as he is now. And please pick Chris for the next race report for being nasty to me. *winks at nathan and smiles and uses her womanly charms* pretty please?

:D Sorry, no can do will be in Goa at the time! :P

...EDIT: What the hell's a 'minger'? eusa_think.gif

The crazy Brits are at it again, Mike! It wasn't enough that we gave them their independence back in the late 18th century; they've all but destroyed the language we handed to them as well.

Bloody awful.

The crazy Brits are at it again, Mike! It wasn't enough that we gave them their independence back in the late 18th century; they've all but destroyed the language we handed to them as well.

Bloody awful.

Spiffing! :lol:

You and Andres have set a high bar for the rest of us! Great job!

Very polite but that's not how this works! You gotta pick the next victim reporter.

Hmmmm.... okay, whom shall it be :eusa_think:

:lol:

:clap3: :clap3: :clap3:

Sorry Steph, Chris is flying to India to get out of doing the race report from Malaysia. Hang on a minute, India is close to Malaysia!!!! You can do it :P Nah enjoy Goa Chris, and the GP.

Okay, the nominee to be the official reporter for the TF1 race report for the Malaysian GP will be ..... Craig (HandyNZL), always feels good to dob in a Kiwi :P Will be good for the race reports to be done by some members from that particular part of the world I guess. And we all know that Andres report was done from Bahrain!!!! Wasn't it :blink:

I will PM Craig now and let him know he is the next victim!!!!

b#####d! But then again, its fun to have you arguing with me on a public forum over a mans looks.

Sucker!! :lol::P

NB. I'm talking about the Trulli of today. With the fettled mop and the hazy brown eyes. :)

b#####d! But then again, its fun to have you arguing with me on a public forum over a mans looks.

Sucker!! :lol::P

NB. I'm talking about the Trulli of today. With the fettled mop and the hazy brown eyes. :)

Or it could be desparation?? :whistling::eekout:

Well..me and Mike do it for fun.....I enjoyed the race even though Lewis didn't win.

He is a racer, and thats how he is supposed to drive.....everyone sings songs of the old era drivers because of their wrecklessness....but when Lewis, or even Sato does it....its called carelessness...Its not just one time I have seen this from you.....Today's fault was clearly Mark's....If you see, there are many drivers on the grid these days who are so called wreckless, or perhaps even more wreckless than Mark and Lewis..

anyways...I always say what I feel...I rather say it out than keep it within me....you can call that careless... :P

I don't care if you missed Andres' point or he missed yours....I love this post! :thbup:

hat? - You think the Webber / Hamilton collision should be investigated - Jesus. I was just thinking how relieved I was that there wasn't as much marshal interferance as last year. You want more FIA race fixing?

I have no proof, but I suspect that Jean's plan of having a former racing driver consult the stewards in on-track matters has given those stewards a bit of perspective. I can easily imagine (who was it this race, Mansell or Prost again?) telling the stewards to chill out it was a racing incident and no investigation is needed. If I'm right I will sing Jean Todt's praises for the rest of my days.

Bloody awful.

:lol: Indeed. We even tried to get them to take out all those uneccessary vowels in their words but they resist progress.

Okay, the nominee to be the official reporter for the TF1 race report for the Malaysian GP will be ..... Craig (HandyNZL), always feels good to dob in a Kiwi :P Will be good for the race reports to be done by some members from that particular part of the world I guess. And we all know that Andres report was done from Bahrain!!!! Wasn't it :blink:

I will PM Craig now and let him know he is the next victim!!!!

Woo hoo! Good choice!

:lol: Indeed. We even tried to get them to take out all those uneccessary vowels in their words but they resist progress.

How can you say that when we have given you cwm???:whistling:

Or it could be desparation?? :whistling::eekout:

Are you on my side or not, scouse? :roll:

......... :lol: Indeed. We even tried to get them to take out all those uneccessary vowels in their words but they resist progress.......

Ouch :P