Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shields

Shummacher Myths To Be Destroyed One By One...

Schumacher is making a fool of himself and of his diehards, sure. But there is plenty to come. No reason to eager up too many conclusions... just yet.

I know. He is a superb driver and will be soon be fighting for wins... But so will be Rosberg...

It is different when you drive for a team that also gives the second driver a shot. You got more pressure, you make more mistakes, your underperforming days become more evident (as we have a proof of what the car was capable of, through the other driver)... And he now needs to get used to a car that was not specially designed to suit his style. (Neither was the case for Rosberg, as both are new in this team)

That is a completely new situation for him, that he did not have to cope with during his whole career.

I dont think the whole difference will be in his age this season... Ok maybe he will be 80-90% of what he used to be... But what is more important is that now he have to prove against a decent driver (even if he Rosberg hasnt proved anything yet...)

Drivers: most overtaking moves: Michael Schumacher (8), Fernando Alonso (5), Lewis Hamilton (5), Mark Webber (5)

Of course MS overtakes were far more difficult and spectacular than those from Lewis Hamilton / Weber / Alonso

Total overtakes: 32

Drivers: most overtaking moves: Michael Schumacher (8), Fernando Alonso (5), Lewis Hamilton (5), Mark Webber (5)

So the guy did have a great race despite the contact and front wing replacement in the first lap and the probably unnecesssary last pit stop, he had the more on track passes and finish in the points, of course he could have finish higher without this problems but those are part of the actions that we are requesting from F1, he had a great race without a great result but that also it's up to your POV, with this points in mind he could easily be the driver of the day as he was the one who fought the most for his position that also it's up to your point of view, what I mean is that the guy did great and it doesn't matter what the press or some biased like me fans are saying about him I am now sure that he will finished ahead of Rosberg this season.

PS: I am not very good at predictions but I think I am learning with some guys here. :P

Of course MS overtakes were far more difficult and spectacular than those from Lewis Hamilton / Weber / Alonso

It doesn't matter how you look at it a pass is a pass and in everyone of them there is a chance of crashing and element of rick involved and just to remind you, those guys you just mentioned didn't come from retirement, see you are highlighting teh greatness of MSC.

@Freakazoid

I didn't see Alonso on your las two posts.

Is everything all right? unsure.gif

yes everything is all right, thanks for asking, I am just giving him a chance to disprove himself but don't worry when the moment is right I'll be back on the subject again and I think that means next weekend :naughty:

You're stupid.

1- That he would wipe out competition immediately after his comeback from retirement.

You are the only person I have heard say that. You're stupid.

(those who did not follow my advise).

I wouldn't, coz you're stupid.

"he is always making miracles... It is never the car, the team or his engineers... "

You're creating straw men and destroying them yourself. You know why? Because you're stupid.

And Rubens, his old team mate did a much better race in Australia...

By finishing 9 seconds ahead while not having to make an extra pit stop? No he didn't. So you're stupid.

2- He was not "retired"by Kimi...

Ah you're one of those bitter Kimi fans are you? Kimi was 'retired by' Massa. And Schumacher thrashed Massa. So you're stupid.

If that is so, why he came back now? He could have stayed and prove he could face a real team mate, at least once in his lifetime...

Because he doesn't waste his life listening to stupid people. Like you.

3- That he was the best overtaker in history...

Well I always knew there were better ones even in his time in F1... But his dominant cars gave the world a misperception about his skills.

You're stupid.

But when in his whole career was he put in a condition like that: equal status with his teammate in a car that is no dominant (but among the bests)?

If he thrashes Rosberg the next race you'll be here shouting about him being given preference. So he can't win with stupid people. That's ok. Noone can.

I predict that at the end of this season, many will be asking if he was THAT good all this time

No, only stupid people. Like you. Who're going to use his 41 year old comeback season. Did you do statistics at school? Did you go to school? Couldn't have helped much because you're stupid anyway and can't spell to save your life.

Did you do statistics at school? Did you go to school? Couldn't have helped much because you're stupid anyway and can't spell to save your life.

Yes, I did go to school. And I do know a little about statistics, enough to know that it does not tell the whole story, which you seem to ignore.

Actually I work with statistics of turbulent flows for living, and my PhD thesis was in Computational Fluid Dynamics of turbulent flows around airfoils, which involved a lot of statistics by the way...

What about you? You sound like a Mathematician who knows all about it... :) Are you?

Actually I work with statistics of turbulent flows for living, and my PhD thesis was in Computational Fluid Dynamics of turbulent flows around airfoils, which involved a lot of statistics by the way...

That sounds like if you were a Virgin... eusa_think.gif fan?

So fair to say, not stupid :)

Dear Cavallino,

The difference between us two is that you feel the need to call me stupid.

I dont...

No the difference is you make poorly spelled horribly argued utterly ignorant posts about F1. I don't care about your non F1 related non stupidity, I only care about your ability to make a clearly argued comment on an F1 related issue, here, how good Michael Schumacher is/ was as a driver. You can begin by not muddling his first two races at 41 with by far the most sucessful career ever in F1, or at least having a clue about what needs to be weighed more.

So fair to say, not stupid :)

Hullo, here's someone who attacks my posts for a living, with some climate baiting on the side, how's that turning out for you :D

I will become a Virgin fan, as soon as they manage to make a good use of CFD...

CFD is not a trivial tool and can provide misleading results if you dont have the experience... (not saying it is the case of Virgin engineers... We have to give them the time...)

Just like statistics, which also can lead you to wrong (misleading) conclusions... if you trust the numbers without thinking... or thinking like a horse... or little horse (in italian)...

Yup, statistics are useless while making up straw man statements yourself, then refuting them is a perfectly cogent way of making an argument.

Cavallino,

See? I dont need to call you anything. I just need to copy and paste your phrases:

You said:

I don't care about your non F1 related non stupidity

But you asked about my background:

Did you do statistics at school? Did you go to school? Couldn't have helped much because you're stupid anyway and can't spell to save your life.

I politely answered when you questioned me about background. Why didnt you do the same?

Do you really think calling me stupid a hundred times each time you cannot answer objective will make you right?

Let me tell you something about statistics: it is not because you see a military parade that you have the right to conclude that 99% of the human beings are male.

So MS is certainly the most successful driver in history. Of course he is one of the greatest. But can you conclude he was/is the greatest?

Is the most scoring player in football necessarily the best player?

I could go on and on, but I know you will not reply... again... You will just call me stupid as a way to cowardly avoid the questions...

stupids apart...errr...fights apart...

even though i like mika and when he drove against schumi i always wanted mika to win schumi...

later i found there are no myths but in simple terms schumi is one of the great driver in f1

well the best as per statistics....earlier he was in ferrari at right place right time and right (:)) attitude which earned him all his wdc...probably if he fits in similar package he can literally dominate the whole show....as he did earlier...not sure if anyother driver cud do this to f1....

so guys...go ahead enjoy the race and dont conclude myths...

Hullo, here's someone who attacks my posts for a living, with some climate baiting on the side, how's that turning out for you :D

No my living is much more interesting than that.

And as for climate change - just fine and dandy thanks; now all the chickens have refused to answer my questions and run away :P

:angry: How dare you not to answer the answer that I answered to you question?...wait I guess that was because I didn't ask anything, well in that case I just asked you something and don't take my answer as a reason not to answer my question :P

PD: When you said Virgin you meant it as in the new team or as in the Madonna song?

Hmmm. Lesse.....do I have the energy to post something meaningful here?

Hm.

Nope. Shields completely misses the point of Mikey's return and I don't feel like explaining it further.

PD: When you said Virgin you meant it as in the new team or as in the Madonna song?

Do I really have to answer the question? smile.gif

No my living is much more interesting than that.

And as for climate change - just fine and dandy thanks; now all the chickens have refused to answer my questions and run away :P

Migratory patterns of chickens have changed?! No doubt you will try to explain that without accepting climate change too. :rolleyes: