Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

The Unofficial Officially Official Unofficial Official Sepang Grand Prix Thread Of The 2010 Grand Prix Of Malaysia In Malaysia

As an aside.....Sky TV here just had a Jense Button advert on...featuring some commentary by Murray Walker.....I miss him.....

Good reporting Mr HandyNZL.

But seriously it is better to find these things in practice yes. Also didn't Webbo have some reliability issue (engine failure?) in FP2?

I thought that. It seems the car isn't the strongest and Red Bull needs some good points this race. I still think they should go for a little bit conservative approach.

Ferrari should work on qualifying simulations, they work too much on race pace and that's a mistake.

McLaren in good form. And Mercedes could have a better race, specially the Schu.

Jeez Eddie, buy some Lynx or something, eeeewwww! Rain fall currently on track which should spice things up!

I was going to post about rain.

Q1 delayed?

Not that I know of! Q1 to go ahead on schedule! I would choose wets cos when it rains in Malaysia, it rains & some!

A lottery.

The big guns shoud be on track already. It could rain for the whole session. mad.gif

Great job fcking Domenicali!!!!!!

McLaren screwed Hamiton again.

I'm fcking p**sed off!!!

Well aren't we in for fireworks tomorrow.... 17th BUT, 19th ALO, 20th HAM, 21st MAS...

:lol: That was really stupid! "Let the loosers dry up the track and then we will make our qualy laps"...suckers! What kind of strategy is that? Ferrari commited suicide. McLaren as well, although not as willingly and at least they had lucky Jens again.

Kubicaonpolekubicaonpolekubicaonpole pretty pretty please?

laugh.gif That was really stupid! "Let the loosers dry up the track and then we will make our qualy laps"...suckers! What kind of strategy is that? Ferrari commited suicide. McLaren as well, although not as willingly and at least they had lucky Jens again.

FCKING DOMENICALI!!!!!

I HATE THIS GUY AS FERRARI TEAM MANAGER!!!!!!

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

:lol: That was really stupid! "Let the loosers dry up the track and then we will make our qualy laps"...suckers! What kind of strategy is that? Ferrari commited suicide. McLaren as well, although not as willingly and at least they had lucky Jens again.

This sounds like a field day for Eddie Jordan, & it was, man did he dish out serious pwnage!

Williams have a shot of both cars into Q3...a weaker engine could help...

Haaaaa ha ha ha haaaa!!

Wooo he ehe ehe heee haaaaah aaaaa!

my man Petrov tops the sheets for a few seconds at least!!!

The only thing the big teams want know is to get into Q3.

I hope it gets dry like the desert for Q3.

Buaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!