Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

The Unofficial Officially Official Unofficial Official Sepang Grand Prix Thread Of The 2010 Grand Prix Of Malaysia In Malaysia

Wrap up....

Okie dokie....I have passed the report baton on to the one and only Freakazoid....so everyone get ready to FREAK OUT!!

He tells me that he is going to post all his love letters he has written to Karun... :P

Wrap up....

Okie dokie....I have passed the report baton on to the one and only Freakazoid....so everyone get ready to FREAK OUT!!

He tells me that he is going to post all his love letters he has written to Karun... :P

Hey thanks for your weekend Race report Handy...very entertaining :clap3:

Wrap up....

Nice one Handy - fantastic report - funny in all the right places - and thank buggery you didn't pick me. Joy.

:clap3:

Wrap up....

Oh NO!! Tommy, don't write it in the style of Kimi Raikkonen. PLEASE!

Actually, that would be awesome! yesmyracereportishere, ididn'twin, theend. :P :P :P

Can't wait for your report mate!

Nice one Handy - fantastic report - funny in all the right places - and thank buggery you didn't pick me. Joy.

:clap3:

thank buggery, i always knew you were a bit.... strange. But if thats the way you are, then thats cool with me. Each to their own.

(runs from Adam before he brands her with a red hot poker - a METAL one, ok!)

thank buggery, i always knew you were a bit.... strange. But if thats the way you are, then thats cool with me. Each to their own.

(runs from Adam before he brands her with a red hot poker - a METAL one, ok!)

:lol:

oi!

(that's what Daventry does to you)

Oh NO!! Tommy, don't write it in the style of Kimi Raikkonen. PLEASE!

Actually, that would be awesome! yesmyracereportishere, ididn'twin, theend. :P :P :P

Can't wait for your report mate!

I'll try not to but let's see what happen, I think I have a little of the dyslexia condition, there are some words I just can write them correctly unless I am paying full attention to them but the edit button will be there to help me. :P

I read that this is not a rule but some agreement among the drivers, something the call "the code of honor"

Actually, I think I read in some reference that it IS a rule, albeit a fuzy one and opened to interpretation. I'm not screaming for Lulu's head, just making an observation. I'm all for letting them race.

Blimey what is this. Pick on Steph week? With you, Piotr and Brad picking!

Nobody sticking up for me? sad.gif

Nah, we are just pulling your pig-tails at the playground. You know... because we like you!

I agree, do not listen to Steph. Since Polish players basically represent 30% of English football, and Polish plumbers keep the Empires pipes humming, I think you would do well supporting a Polish F1 driver.

Just sayin'....

You can't go wrong in picking Kubeetza. I'm a fan of Bob.

I read that this is not a rule but some agreement among the drivers, something the call "the code of honor"

I haven't heard that trying to break a tow is something they all agreed not to do.

--

BabyDancer, the best way to pick a driver to support is to watch for a few races, listen to them in the pre and post-race interviews and go with your gut. I'd write more but concern over Steph's condition is putting a damper on my usual wordiness.