Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

brambilla

Bruno - Speed Up !

My younger sister liked Ralf too. A lot.

It gets worse. The only sportsman apart from Jose Mourinho I had a crush on (I was 19 and stupid) was Eddie ''I'm a twat'' Irvine. I cannot stand him now!

Anyway. Back to Senna. There's a great interview with him in F1 Racing. Gives a bit of a psychological profile too. Quite good.

yikes.gifhee hee! Us girlies really didn't have any taste did we! haha!

Unfortunately I've met Eddie Irvine. It was years ago when he was still in F1, he was doing a speech about how great a driver he was compared to Schumacher (you know that old speech rolleyes.gif) and he kept talking at me in particular even though there was a group of people there, he was trying to impress everyone with his "God's gift to women" attitude, I think he expected me to faint at his feet...my brother was quietly laughing next to me saying "He keeps looking at you" "He's still looking at you""Why is he just looking at you"...not a pleasant experience...I had nightmares for a while after...

yikes.gifhee hee! Us girlies really didn't have any taste did we! haha!

Unfortunately I've met Eddie Irvine. It was years ago when he was still in F1, he was doing a speech about how great a driver he was compared to Schumacher (you know that old speech rolleyes.gif) and he kept talking at me in particular even though there was a group of people there, he was trying to impress everyone with his "God's gift to women" attitude, I think he expected me to faint at his feet...my brother was quietly laughing next to me saying "He keeps looking at you" "He's still looking at you""Why is he just looking at you"...not a pleasant experience...I had nightmares for a while after...

:lol: Girl, you and I need to MSN. I'll tell you about my Jason Plato story. I tell you, we had no taste as youngsters! But if you do send me your msn and we'll have a giggle!

Chandhok seems to be generally faster than Bruno. If you are saying that Bruno outqualified him in Turkey, then you should also know that Chandhok was driving a chassis which carried a damage after the monaco accident. Today in Canada he had a new chassis and he beat Bruno by 7/10 of a second. This has been the case all through the season and is seriously damaging bruno's career. I would also like to see how will Chandok fare in a decent midfield car like Force India. Good combination for attracting huge sponsors from India. All the best Chandok and speed up Bruno.

What month is that, whats on the cover, i have a suscription but it may have run out?

June 10, issue 172, RK's Renault on the front. :)

Bruno has out qualified his team mate 6-2 I think it is now. To me he seems every bit as quick. To be fair to both though their car is easily the worst on the grid and so that is making it difficult to judge either. Of course, learning in such a car and being so hands on in the development of it could be very advantageous to both in the years to come and so their learning curve might improve because of this experience. Throw Bruno in the McLaren say and no doubt he would be right in the thick of the action at the front end. He wouldn't quite be beating the likes of Hamilton or Button but he'd certainly be competing. The HRT car is just a poor car but nobody expected them to be a flying machine right out of the gate either.

Bruno was never that good. What were people really expecting? Him to live up to the name he uses? Kerry Earnhardt* called, he wants his career back (1991 called, it wants its joke back?). Here's a list of his professional racing championships:

Scott Speed had more than that, for the record. Bruno's not F1 material. Never was, never will be. I'm sure he's a nice enough guy, though.

The car sucks, of course, but the drivers can't be helping. Put Senna in a McLaren, sure, he'll be fine...oh wait he won't, Michael Schumacher post-retirement, Felipe Massa post-injury, Kimi Räikkönen post-caring, and Heikki Kovalainen post-starting his career have all proven good car with a not so good driver doesn't get anyone results. Senna would be P10 on a good day, retirement on a routine one.

I hope I didn't sound too critical of him; I really don't care either way and I have no one of interest to compare him to because his teammate isn't that good either. I think it's more of a case of people expecting too much from him than him slacking/Chandhok being awesome. Besides, it's not like he's wasting a seat and if he got the ride, hey, he got the ride, good on him. Maybe HRT will get the TF110 they've been eying and we'll see if Senna has any life in him. Maybe Senna will actually complete a race distance and we'll see if he has any life in him that way, too. :P

I wish him well, of course, as I wish them all well. I don't support anyone on the grid to be quite honest so I'd like for them all to get a good run in just for laughs.

*You don't watch NASCAR. You don't get the reference. I'd give you an explanation, but at the same time, you deserve more of a common sense award for not watching NASCAR than a lecture. So good on you. Have a cookie.

June 10, issue 172, RK's Renault on the front. :)

weird, i just bought a F1 racing mag and

1. Its monthy so i got the june one

2. Its got a Red bull car on the frount.

3. There was no interview with senna, there was a you ask the questions for Senna though.

4. I just issue 159

Are we talking about the same Mag?

I have to agree with Cav on this. I just can't tell how good the HRT guys are because the car is so horrid. All I can tell is that both drivers seem to be about equal...which *may* go some way to proving that they don't have any extraordinary speed...but I dunno...

Were I a large team looking for a racy driver, I'd be looking at Algueuresssureiaruri and Buemi long before glancing at Bruno and Karun.

3. There was no interview with senna, there was a you ask the questions for Senna though.

4. I just issue 159

The very same! I'll put a photo up, hold on.

post-904-127675021754_thumb.jpg

post-904-127675029817_thumb.jpg

post-904-127675035911_thumb.jpg

4. I just issue 159

F1 Racing changes the cover depending on the country it's selling in and sometimes changes the minor features inside.

o ok thanks for that.

No worries JG. :thbup: