Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kopite Girl

In The Spotlight

6. Who would you do for 10 million bucks?

For that much money, I'd do even a bull elephant that's raging with lust. Or even a bedridden 95-year-old gramma.

For that much money, I'd do even a bull elephant that's raging with lust. Or even a bedridden 95-year-old gramma.

yuck, I've lost my appetite for lunch

Who would you do for 10 million bucks?

Scientist claim that the average buck takes about 15 mins.

Now reaching 10 million bucks would take a lot of time and stamina. Poor raging bull elephant!!!

BTW elephants do have a good memory you know :naughty:

Who would you do for 10 million bucks?

Scientist claim that the average buck takes about 15 mins.

Now reaching 10 million bucks would take a lot of time and stamina. Poor raging bull elephant!!!

BTW elephants do have a good memory you know :naughty:

:lol:

Who would you do, for 10 mil. Nah. Nobody gets my goodies for money. But Jensen Ackles can have me for free! I'm too kind.

I'm only partially ashamed to admit that I share the sentiments of our esteemed doggy. For 10 million, any semi-wet hole will do.

I'm only partially ashamed to admit that I share the sentiments of our esteemed doggy. For 10 million, any semi-wet hole will do.

Is it the next controversial F1 gadget like the double diffuser or the F-Duct... Oh, actually full-wet is some sort of F1 term, isn't it? And the hole... eusa_think.gif

'tis the way of all things TF1. Maybe there should be a round 2.

I touch toe-tag tag Kate's Dirty Sister. Actually, enough of this tagging nonsense. If anyone's interested in opening up, post away.

Bah. If left to their own devices, nobody would do one of these. People aren't evil or good by nature; They're lazy.

I need a nap.

I touch toe-tag tag Kate's Dirty Sister. Actually, enough of this tagging nonsense. If anyone's interested in opening up, post away.

The rules state that you have to tag somebody, JD. Did I sound strict enough. Ok, did I type strict enough? Did I? Did I? Dammit!

Is it the next controversial F1 gadget like the double diffuser or the F-Duct... Oh, actually full-wet is some sort of F1 term, isn't it? And the hole... eusa_think.gif

:lol:

I'll take that as a tag even though you retracted it. I'll do it tomorrow, I need to think of an ideal man...could take a while to day dream about him first..biggrin.gif

I'll take that as a tag even though you retracted it. I'll do it tomorrow, I need to think of an ideal man...could take a while to day dream about him first..biggrin.gif

Didn't mean to retract. The tag, I mean. But sorry it came across that way. It's just that with this thread not seeing much action, I thought tagging would be an exercise in futility. A few people (including me) who posted here, didn't need no tagging to yammer on.

We all know I are already thinking about me for that answer :naughty: they what's going on between us :wub: so stop pretending and start answering those questions. :P

Didn't mean to retract. The tag, I mean. But sorry it came across that way. It's just that with this thread not seeing much action, I thought tagging would be an exercise in futility. A few people (including me) who posted here, didn't need no tagging to yammer on.

The thread have been going on just fine with the tagging system, I don't know what you mean no much action, just compare it to the Debate thread :whistling:

feel really under pressure! Everyone one on this forum is really funny and eloquent, I am neither so I'm sorry if you find this boring blush.gif

1. Why did you join this forum?

I was reading f1 news and clicked totalf1 for the first time. Saw there was a forum and I’ve been part of a few f1 forums before so thought I’d have a look. I like that there is a good amount of people who support each driver so although there might be arguments, sorry, “debates”there isn’t one person trying to stand their ground against 15 other people. And believe me I have been that one person defending Kimi against a hoard of anti Kimi fans on the itv forum years back...it was fun because I knew I was right biggrin.gif but not the most relaxing place. (And if I'm truly honest, all the Alonso bashing at the start of the Hahaha thread made me laugh).

2. Blondes,brunettes or redheads?

Brunettes, blonde eyelashes make me feel weird...brrr. icon2_yuk.gif

3. Ideal lady?

My ideal lady would firstly be a man. Obviously Schumikonen, but he has shunned me because of my froggy green skin sad.gif so it would have to be Johnny Depp 10 years ago but works in f1 so I could go to all the races with him. Or superman, the Smallville Tom Welling version, that would be fun. Realistically though it would be someone who has a strong personality, as weak, pathetic men are such a turn off. Bleugh!

4. Your most favourite sportsman ever?

The gymnast Nadia Comaneci and Senna were my childhood idols. I was going to be the first good female f1 driver and gymnast all in one, I’ll have you know! David Beckham needs a mention too because during my high school days he was my hero (football wise not any of this posing for pant adverts and stuff) and I used to get into trouble quite often for replicating his goal celebrations in class :D And Michael Schumacher and Lewis Hamilton are my current most favourite f1 drivers.

5. If you could live anywhere in The world where would you settle on.

I would like to live in Fiji, on the beach. And live a simple life, no materialistic crap (Apart from a tv for f1 and alaptop to keep in touch with family and friends).

6. What would you do with 10 million bucks?

I would give some to family, friends and charity, and I would start a cattery/kennels/animal sanctuary business and me and my brother would follow the f1 all round the world. Then I would pay for my nephew to get into karting, ‘cause he’s going to be a great f1 champion one day! He’s only 3 months but he's already got his Ferrari outfit! !

7. Name 5 people who have influenced your life.

The bible (I know that’s not a person but everyone in it has probably had an impact and I can’t spell most of those names or even say them for that matter :laughing: and that must count for at least three people: God, Jesus and the others ).

My mum –she is the very best person, I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for her! clap3.gif

Joe a family friend who sadly past away four years ago, but he was so incredible. He had the attitude and wisdom that I can only wish for.

8. How would you rate yourself as a person?

5/10 The right amount of naughty and the right amount of nice. I am very mischievous so I apologise for future forum antics.

Edit: I tried to put a pic of my nephew in his Ferrari gear but it's either humongous or minute so you'll have to imagine a cute baby in a Ferrari driving suit. rolleyes.gif

Edit: I tried to put a pic of my nephew in his Ferrari gear but it's either humongous or minute so you'll have to imagine a cute baby in a Ferrari driving suit.

OK, I've got Massa firmly in mind.

Who's next, sista? Brilliant answers by the way.

feel really under pressure! Everyone one on this forum is really funny and eloquent, I am neither so I'm sorry if you find this boring blush.gif

1. Why did you join this forum?

I was reading f1 news and clicked totalf1 for the first time. Saw there was a forum and I’ve been part of a few f1 forums before so thought I’d have a look. I like that there is a good amount of people who support each driver so although there might be arguments, sorry, “debates”there isn’t one person trying to stand their ground against 15 other people. And believe me I have been that one person defending Kimi against a hoard of anti Kimi fans on the itv forum years back...it was fun because I knew I was right biggrin.gif but not the most relaxing place. (And if I'm truly honest, all the Alonso bashing at the start of the Hahaha thread made me laugh).

2. Blondes,brunettes or redheads?

Brunettes, blonde eyelashes make me feel weird...brrr. icon2_yuk.gif

3. Ideal lady?

My ideal lady would firstly be a man. Obviously Schumikonen, but he has shunned me because of my froggy green skin sad.gif so it would have to be Johnny Depp 10 years ago but works in f1 so I could go to all the races with him. Or superman, the Smallville Tom Welling version, that would be fun. Realistically though it would be someone who has a strong personality, as weak, pathetic men are such a turn off. Bleugh!

4. Your most favourite sportsman ever?

The gymnast Nadia Comaneci and Senna were my childhood idols. I was going to be the first good female f1 driver and gymnast all in one, I’ll have you know! David Beckham needs a mention too because during my high school days he was my hero (football wise not any of this posing for pant adverts and stuff) and I used to get into trouble quite often for replicating his goal celebrations in class :D And Michael Schumacher and Lewis Hamilton are my current most favourite f1 drivers.

5. If you could live anywhere in The world where would you settle on.

I would like to live in Fiji, on the beach. And live a simple life, no materialistic crap (Apart from a tv for f1 and alaptop to keep in touch with family and friends).

6. What would you do with 10 million bucks?

I would give some to family, friends and charity, and I would start a cattery/kennels/animal sanctuary business and me and my brother would follow the f1 all round the world. Then I would pay for my nephew to get into karting, ‘cause he’s going to be a great f1 champion one day! He’s only 3 months but he's already got his Ferrari outfit! !

7. Name 5 people who have influenced your life.

The bible (I know that’s not a person but everyone in it has probably had an impact and I can’t spell most of those names or even say them for that matter :laughing: and that must count for at least three people: God, Jesus and the others ).

My mum –she is the very best person, I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for her! clap3.gif

Joe a family friend who sadly past away four years ago, but he was so incredible. He had the attitude and wisdom that I can only wish for.

8. How would you rate yourself as a person?

5/10 The right amount of naughty and the right amount of nice. I am very mischievous so I apologise for future forum antics.

Edit: I tried to put a pic of my nephew in his Ferrari gear but it's either humongous or minute so you'll have to imagine a cute baby in a Ferrari driving suit. rolleyes.gif

You really sound like my ideal lady and I don't care anymore if you are green, I'd were sunglases all the time B) but as I am marry I think we'll have to move to a place were bigamy is allow or go back to my country were even when is not legal nobody cares about it :P but we have beaches like the ones you are looking for and that's a great place to have a simple life so let me talk to my wife about it and I'll get back to you after that.

PS: if you guys don't see me posting anymore, you would know what was my wife's answer was :lol: I affraid I could end up with the computer as a hat. :( so now I am going to have a coffee becuase I heard that a drink is good for this cases.