Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kopite Girl

In The Spotlight

You proved me wrong by answering maure :thbup:

Which surely made us both smile.

Besides, I am my most interesting topic... ok, no, not really, but still.

the answers tell more about the memebers than thousand posts... Nice to read about the e-human side of our TF1.

And Maure the next time you have the opportunity to give 1,2,3 or whatever millions remember a semi bald guy in Argentina and keep away of another bald guy in the same country...:lol:

It's 4 in the morning here and am about to watch quali for MotoGP. Your kind words are a welcome nightcap.

Worst places indeed. I think I've commented before that the "s-h-i-t" in "s-h-i-t-e" or "s-h-i-t-a" are morphemes in Japanese to denote politeness of all things. But hey. Languages are fun for more than one reason... In fact, a Basque friend tells me that many Japanese words have strange Spanish counterparts... for instance, he keeps laughing about a neighbour's name... Mr. Kanaya (I thinnk). Can't remember what the joke is about right now. It's a common enough name in Japan but, perhaps, the Spanish speakers around here can explain.

The otsukare samadesh-i-ta is a very nice touch, Oh Quite One san. You know how I like it when you talk to me that way... and, well, it literally translates as "good work on your back" (not). The eels and hovercraft are optional but always apreciated by the connoisseurs...

Ahh, I like the fact that you defied your own stereotype. Was my intention in first place. As for Mr.Kanaya, well, if read with argentinian pronunciation it sounds exactly like "canalla" which is a word for a "low, rotten" person, according to the MW dictionary. Would be used in the same context you would use "b#####d" in english. Certainly not a nice name to have.

This is a good thread (any relevant comments about the thread starter and her condition were told to her in private, so excuse me if I don't mention the sad news here) and I do hope to read more about other TF1 members. The interesting bits are not in what it is being asked or replied, but more in what we inadvertently let through in both.

Truth is in the interstices :) (I know, sounds dirtier than I meant to)

You proved me wrong by answering maure :thbup:

True, and Maure did'nt dissappoint either! I really did'nt expect this....

Maure, don't forget to tap the next TF1 user

No worries, I enjoy ordering the btch about... Dribbler! Show your sorry arse around here and answer the frigging questions!

the answers tell more about the memebers than thousand posts... Nice to read about the e-human side of our TF1.

And Maure the next time you have the opportunity to give 1,2,3 or whatever millions remember a semi bald guy in Argentina and keep away of another bald guy in the same country...:lol:

:lol::lol:

...Gotta pass the buck to the Dribler. He made me laugh out loud and hard not that long back.

Maure: As Steve is out of ths country on familial matters perhaps you should seek an alternate. Stephy started the thread and we'll at least be able to provide her with some entertainment while she recovers in her hospital bed.

Nice thread. Everyone's replies have given a good insight into the person.

1. Why did you join this forum?

It was the first forum I joined. I can't really remember exactly why I did and I've never really been that bothered about discussing F1 but even though the date doesn't match, I seem to remember it being a good way to vent some nervous energy during an exam period once early on. Or maybe it was when I went back to uni one year and was bored before the start of term. Plus I found people like Senna hilarious and wanted to get in on the banter. The forum has changed but it's still fun.

2. Blondes, brunettes or redheads?

I like to think I have it within me to love all 3 equally, at the same time.

3. Ideal lady?

Alex's answer works for me! Or someone who's thoughtful, gels with me and challenges me.

4. Your most favourite sportsman ever?

Despite what you might think, I don't really get too obsessed with them. Obviously Lewis is one. Damon Hill got me into F1 and Michael Schumacher impressed me beyond being a great racing driver. Like Maure (and maybe Andres I seem to remember?), I like chess and I admire Gary Kasparov. The other sport I played most seriously, which is not saying much, was Judo but I don't think I ever had any real interest in role models there.

5. If you could live anywhere in The world where would you settle on.

That's difficult to say. I want to travel more, so I'll say "on the high seas".

6. What would you do with 10 million bucks?

I'd like to say I'd give it to charity like Maure but I'd probably buy a team of monkeys to improve my posts and put the rest in my Halifax ISA.

7. Name 5 people who have influenced your life.

Lots of folks have: as they say, you can learn from everyone, even people on here. :P My parents are of course a big influence; my friends, teachers and a few other people too. The biggest influences are all men and women I know and not public figures but as a child I looked up to Patrick Stewart in Star Trek. The King Arthur stories probably shaped my way of thinking a bit too, as did the Bible now that I think about it.

8. How would you rate yourself as a person?

Maure's answer is pretty enlightened methinks. I try to accept myself as I am (without comparison or rating) whilst striving to do better. As you can well imagine, the former is easier for me than the latter... 'cause I'm the best.

And now I'd like to hear from Tommy!

Cheers, and that would be Schumikonen or Freakazoid. He's an interesting and decent fellow with a different take on things.

Awesome answers Maure and Graham.

Yes. Tommy has the "Kimi Raikkonen is a GOD AND DONT YOU FREAKING FORGET IT" take on life. (Joking Tommy bloke, I really respect you!)

I joined becuase I felt the need to say what I felt at the moment about Schumi(I noticed his fans were struggling to defend him properly :P ) so I thought it was my duty to join this forum, I am glad I did this has helped me a lot to improve my english.

I would say Blondes, IMO they are the most beautiful women in the whole earth(Probably because of Hollywood) but I had never had a blonde nor a redhead, so I can only make a visual comparison but if the woman is atractive it really doesn't matter the color on her hair.

3. Ideal lady?

To me my idea lady one would the one that makes me feel great when I am next to her, it has to be like a mixture of a cat and a dog(dogs are always happy to see you and they are not affraid to expess it and cats are always looking for that affection, they try to get your attention as much as they can, they like to touch and being touched and they don't wait for you to decide to do it, they go for it) so my ideal lady would be just like that, I have to feel that she is enjoying to be with me as much as I enjoy to be with her, next to her is the best place in the world, the rest is secondary.

Definitelly Michael Schumacher I even named my son after him.

This is a difficult question, I enjoy nature a lot but I haven't been in may places but I think Italy would be a great place to live, if can't make it there anywhere near the end of a big airport or air force base's runway would be just fine.

I would buy a house with at least 4 bedrooms and a decent backyard and I would give away most of the rest of the money among those relatives and friends that are in need.(my mother always say that I will never have a lot of money because I give it way to those who need it)

My older sister have the number one, she always had a answer for everthing and wanted to be just like that.

A friend called Evelyn, when I was little she told me that I could do anything if I really try it and because of those words, I learned to draw, learned english, computers and lots of other stuff on my own.

My mother and my father would take three and four in that order.

and in 5th goes a teacher who spend hours talking to me about science, philosophy...

I think I am a friendly person not sure is this is what you call a people's person, my friends and family wants to be around me, my kids say I am funny, my wife enjoy being with me(when she is not angry) so people enjoy being with me, I guess that's a good sign :P

So, if you please. Lets see if it works!

Now I am going to summond Jean Todt into the spotlight.

Cheers, and that would be Schumikonen or Freakazoid. He's an interesting and decent fellow with a different take on things.

Thanks Murray I hope my answers don't disappoint you :whistling:

Awesome answers Maure and Graham.

Yes. Tommy has the "Kimi Raikkonen is a GOD AND DONT YOU FREAKING FORGET IT" take on life. (Joking Tommy bloke, I really respect you!)

I know your joking but that doesn't mean you were wrong.

Now seriously I am glad to see joking like this so soon :clap3:

I know your joking but that doesn't mean you were wrong.

Kimi remains the best. He's out of F1 (for now) so we'll settle on Alonso... but only just.

EDIT: Btw, you must be Tommy, (the Tommy in the flesh, not late Murray's imaginary and naughty friend). I wonder why the fck people don't use their actual names. Shame? Self-conciousness? You guys got your names for freaking reason, your parents ill ways... or didn't you? Anyway, I've been around too many places and met too many people. Names just don't stick anymore. Gotta make room for new ones. So fcking list tehm or either change for freaking handles and be you whoever you fcking are once and for all. Alternatively, I accept a PM from someone in the know.

Side note, I'm heay on narcotic drugs right now. All legal and all the best kick-arse that can be bought. Bless my doctor. Kind woman.

Kimi remains the best. He's out of F1 (for now) so we'll settle on Alonso... but only just.

EDIT: Btw, you must be Tommy, (the Tommy in the flesh, not late Murray's imaginary and naughty friend). I wonder why the fck people don't use their actual names. Shame? Self-conciousness? You guys got your names for freaking reason, your parents ill ways... or didn't you? Anyway, I've been around too many places and met too many people. Names just don't stick anymore. Gotta make room for new ones. So fcking list tehm or either change for freaking handles and be you whoever you fcking are once and for all. Alternatively, I accept a PM from someone in the know.

Side note, I'm heay on narcotic drugs right now. All legal and all the best kick-arse that can be bought. Bless my doctor. Kind woman.

You know what? I'll follow your advise and will use my real name from now on, that is until I find a better one :P , now let me see if I can remember how to change my nick to my name.

Edit: Done, now I am using my real name and I will tell you that your answers to this thread put in me a feeling that I have to listen to you and I am doing it now but that doesn't mean it will always be this way. :P

Because I just couldn't watch fellow Kimi fans getting trashed by Nando maniacs...

Well, depends on mood...would keep extra wigs in the cupboard just incase things start to get boring...

just kidding....brunettes mostly..

3. Ideal lady?

guess I have found her...

Its difficult for me to point just one....in F1 it is Mika who comes the first for me...as it was his success that got me hooked to F1 more than ever, mainly because he was racing against someone who was not very well known his sportmanship..Kimi, he is rat faced but lion hearted...Hami......I don't need to say much...do I?:naughty:....but I agree he is not the nicest fellow....

my home town...

I would invest it in creating my own car design studio.....if possible, one here in Turin...and another somewhere in India...

1. My Dad, I belive I have the best father in the world....he would do anything for me...

2. My Mom. Like my dad....shes simply the best...

3. Mr.Aldridge, not only for me he was the greatest teacher, but to everyone who were lucky enough to study in his classes...he thought more about Life than text book lessons...

4. My uncle....he was one of the few persons who belived in what I had to say and supported my views completely while others were saying I am building castles in the air, today we are looking at the so called others and smiling....

5.My friends....like my uncle, they were always fully supportive of what I wanted to do in life.....

I am happy with everything in life....but I am not happy with what ever I have achieved...when I have achieved that I will think about it....but I know that the kind of Achievemnt I am craving for will not happen over night, I will take years, or decates...no no...I am not aiming to be the richest person...but You will find out... :D

Now I demand George to come in the spotlight..

...and a beautiful sister...