Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chrcoluk

Hi Guys

Hi guys

Found this site after searching for others who got banned of a certian planetf1, for anyone curious in my story, I was defending hamilton and been critical of whitmarsh on planetf1, and bam today got a message I was temp banned, however the next link I clicked on then said I was permanently banned, I was never given an explanation and my posts are still there. I guess they didnt like my opinion.

I hope I am welcome here and will try to be polite as that is the only thing I reckon I did wrong over there was been rude sometimes.

I hope I am welcome here and will try to be polite as that is the only thing I reckon I did wrong over there was been rude sometimes.

Don't worry, we're a bunch of very rude people but you have to know when you have to be rude and when you have to lick mod's a$$. As long as you are not critical of Fernando Alonso The Great you'r ok.

Hi guys

Found this site after searching for others who got banned of a certian planetf1, for anyone curious in my story, I was defending hamilton and been critical of whitmarsh on planetf1, and bam today got a message I was temp banned, however the next link I clicked on then said I was permanently banned, I was never given an explanation and my posts are still there. I guess they didnt like my opinion.

What? You want a medal?

You should be OK here. If you can give it, you can take it!

And Whitmarsh is a twat.

Welcome.

Hi guys

Right.

We'll find out exactly why you got banned soon enough.

Regarding your Hamilton fetish, you will find a home here. Fck, there is even a church or some alike. And _yes_, being a Hamilton fan allows you to do as you please in TF1, be that racist insults or xenophobic rants or whatever. There are no limits for the lewisterics here, none... heck, it would be fun to see if you could even come close to the violence of that bunch.

Welcome! In th world of TF1, we are more laid back & don't really mind when a debate gets out of hand! Oh & abbas_gear/Jean Todt will find you a good spot to stay in opposite the Church of Hamilton ;) !

thanks guys, yeah seems more free speech allowed here. :)

Who gave you permission to speak? :P

I'm kidding mate. Just jump in. You get your arse kicked for not defending your opinion to its fullest around here. There's a girl called Steph who posts here. If you just leave your gifts for her at the door I'll see to it she gets them.

(I'm steph, nice to meet you! Haha!)

Right.

We'll find out exactly why you got banned soon enough.

Regarding your Hamilton fetish, you will find a home here. Fck, there is even a church or some alike. And _yes_, being a Hamilton fan allows you to do as you please in TF1, be that racist insults or xenophobic rants or whatever. There are no limits for the lewisterics here, none... heck, it would be fun to see if you could even come close to the violence of that bunch.

laugh.gif

Banned from PlanetHamilton for defending the kid??? What did you do? Publish pictures of Andrew Davies nude? Are you Piquet Jr.???

Hi, I am Andres. A fan of Renault and Alonso. I like reading poetry, helping baby seals and I am a white supremacist. Questions? No? Good.

Don't worry, we're a bunch of very rude people but you have to know when you have to be rude and when you have to lick mod's a$$. As long as you are not critical of Fernando Alonso The Great you'r ok.

Welcome to TF1 chrcoluk, don't pay attention to the bold part of AleHop post you can be as critical of Alonso as you want, just look I my posts and you will see I can even tell you that the more crtitical of Alonso you are the better it will be for you around here, beleive that you find some good friends around here just doing that, to give you a hint you can start posting about the way he broke his toy today :P

Banned from PlanetHamilton for defending the kid??? What did you do? Publish pictures of Andrew Davies nude? Are you Piquet Jr.???

Hi, I am Andres. A fan of Renault and Alonso. I like reading poetry, helping baby seals and I am a white supremacist. Questions? No? Good.

:lol:

You must show some respect to our forums! There is an Official WELCOME THREAD somewhere out there. Do you think you are special? Nooop! Welcome and I hope you argue in a good manner!

I think it was more to do with I was attacking whitmarsh for the pit stop stuff.

I am also a fan of alonso and was sticking up for kov for the stick he got of whitmarsh last year, so it was probably to do with my whitmarsh comments but I will never know as they dont want to tell me.

Their loss.

Say what you like about Sh!tmarsh.

Oh yeah! You see Freakazoid. He HATES Kimi. You can slag him off -Kimi- that is to him and he won't give you a twenty page rant. Then we have Chris. He likes to wear womens clothes. He gives himself a name like Grabthaw the Hammerslayer to sound masculine. Then there's Persevere. Percy is a nice perv. He'll only ask you to send him a nude photo once. Not like the rest of the guys on here. There's dribbler, who after his name dribbles a lot. He's the good looking guy. Medilloni, well the old guy likes snoopy's boobs. Graham (Max Mosley) who is a dictator and doesn't like to admit he has a fetish for feet. Autumnpuma who calls himself Daisy on Tuesdays. BlueHatFish who's also new but thinks he's a model. Tanita who is our little firecracker and Aussief1 who takes photographs of bugs having sex.

So you should fit in. PlanetFwho?

thanks guys, yeah seems more free speech allowed here. :)

Awesome! Welcome mate.

Oh yeah! You see Freakazoid. He HATES Kimi. You can slag him off -Kimi- that is to him and he won't give you a twenty page rant. Then we have Chris. He likes to wear womens clothes. He gives himself a name like Grabthaw the Hammerslayer to sound masculine. Then there's Persevere. Percy is a nice perv. He'll only ask you to send him a nude photo once. Not like the rest of the guys on here. There's dribbler, who after his name dribbles a lot. He's the good looking guy. Medilloni, well the old guy likes snoopy's boobs. Graham (Max Mosley) who is a dictator and doesn't like to admit he has a fetish for feet. Autumnpuma who calls himself Daisy on Tuesdays. BlueHatFish who's also new but thinks he's a model. Tanita who is our little firecracker and Aussief1 who takes photographs of bugs having sex.

You're making that up, Steph. And anyone who calls me a dictator will be executed.

Welcome to the club.. I was banned from one forum too (wow can't even remember the name of the forum..it's too long already :lol:) and since then I'm here and like you i was defending a driver and got banned instantly...

Welcome to the club.. I was banned from one forum too (wow can't even remember the name of the forum..it's too long already :lol:) and since then I'm here and like you i was defending a driver and got banned instantly...

Monty

Never..because you have been depressed ever since... :P

:clap3: :clap3: :clap3: now that made me less depressed.. :lol: :lol:

Hah, welcome to the forums! Though, did you know Hamilton is a lying b#####d? No? Ooops, I guess you'd have learned it soon anyways :P

Their loss.

Say what you like about Sh!tmarsh.

So you should fit in. PlanetFwho?

How could I hate the only natural born Formula 1 in history? By the way did you know that he finished(finally) his first rally? :clap3:

Ah, sorry Tommy. I was thinking of Brad. Not in that way. Oh no.

Ah, sorry Tommy. I was thinking of Brad. Not in that way. Oh no.

It's ok, I forgive you, at least you didn't say I like Alonso :P