Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikathegreat2

Dod Malaysia

30 members have voted

1. 1. DOD Malaysia??

2. 2. Dumbass(es) of the Weekend

Yes my point is he was able to set fastest laps when he got into clear air, so either he is superhuman (a view you probably subscribe to :P), or his problem wasn't all that bad, was at worst intermittent.

Frankly I can see Massa's interest in keeping Alonso behind, another couple of races of that and Alonso will implode :D EVen Renault have a better driver than him now, so he can't go back crying to them at the end of the year - Ferrari is his last bridge to burn - he isn't as good as Fettel kid, he isn't as good as Kubeetza, he isn't going back to Mclaren and Button is better and smarter anyway, and Massa if not better is too damn close to make any difference.

Yes my point is he was able to set fastest laps when he got into clear air, so either he is superhuman (a view you probably subscribe to :P), or his problem wasn't all that bad, was at worst intermittent.

Frankly I can see Massa's interest in keeping Alonso behind, another couple of races of that and Alonso will implode :D EVen Renault have a better driver than him now, so he can't go back crying to them at the end of the year - Ferrari is his last bridge to burn - he isn't as good as Fettel kid, he isn't as good as Kubeetza, he isn't going back to Mclaren and Button is better and smarter anyway, and Massa if not better is too damn close to make any difference.

A feeble attempt. Not only you fail to provide an alternative theory (which, in any case, would have made you argue not with me, an ignoramus, but also with Autosport which are guys I hardly would describe as pro Alonso) but also go full into troll mode with your comparisons against Vettel, Kubica, et al. and his attitude which has changed in case you haven't watched anything related to F1 since 2007 :P

Yes, I'd rather think Alonso can raise the dead than agree with your bitterful post. ;)

(Man, I'm on fire today! :lol:)

His attitude's changed? No it hasn't, he is still bitter over the Mclaren year and still doesn't acknowledge he was spanked by Hammy boy that year. So he's still delusional.

Yes autosport hates Alonso :rolleyes:, whereas 'Jay' is a perfectly credible observer.

His attitude's changed? No it hasn't, he is still bitter over the Mclaren year and still doesn't acknowledge he was spanked by Hammy boy that year. So he's still delusional.

Yes autosport hates Alonso :rolleyes:, whereas 'Jay' is a perfectly credible observer.

No, they don't hate Alonso, but they are no "Marca" as far as I know. I meant that they are no rabid fans like I am. Nothing more and nothing less.

You're rabid? They have pills for that you know....

Actually, I think rabies requires an injection.

:rolleyes:

So you Indirectly say that you have been saying this since Monaco 07? no offence, am just curious..

Read back posts.

A great insight into Lewis life. Despite that some people will not agree, on what Whitmarsh may say.

Lewis psychology aside, it is also an interesting sign of Whitmarsh different leadership approach when compared with Daddy Ron. This isn't the first hint from Whitmarsh that he does not consider himself as having to baby sit for Lewis. This is good not only for Jenson and for the team in general, but for Lewis too, as Whitmarsh appointed.

This is going to be a memorable year for Lewis, whether he wins anything or not, hope he makes the best of it.

Agreed and, like you, hope Hamilton undoes the damage done to him.

Dude seriously - I hardly post here and yet half your posts mention me?? It's creepy, I am just a name on the internet, reserve your pathological hatred for something more important in your life.

Dude, seriously, you claim to "hardly post here" yet you find my post (among how many), you read it, and you reply to it.

You are contradiction man all the way, alrighty... and, btw, seek help on that "pathological hatred" you think are victim of.

I agree with you all the way, I think his problem was not that bad, just think about this, if any driver could make a illing car run that fast what would he be able to do with a car without problems? he would annihilating the opposition but he is not doing that, let me remind you that he was doing fastest lap with the car having that problem and driver that can do that can perfectly outqualify and outrace everybody else but he is not even beating his teammate, the only reason why he was ahead was because Ferrari limited Massa in the fisrt race, in the second one he said somehting very stupid for a driver to say and was this "had another driver been in front of me I would have tried to pass him" indicationg that because it was Massa he didn't try to pass, so he doesn't care about the better possitions ahead of Massa he is fine taking a 4th place while his team mate take a podium a to rivals from another team claim de two best steps in the podium, he is prefectly ok with that, I don't think any great driver think like that and if he was following team order then he was agreeing(once again) to go against the rules because team orders are banned, the guy isn't as good as many of you think, I admit he is a very fast and good driver but he overrated mostly by his fans

:lol: you can't be serious

Yes I am and you know it and you know my logic is right too, what could he has done without that problem given the way he drove that car with it? maybe win race lapping Vetel's second place even when he started from the back? now I see why you compared him to Jesus. :PB)

I agree with you all the way, I think his problem was not that bad, just think about this, if any driver could make a illing car run that fast what would he be able to do with a car without problems? he would annihilating the opposition but he is not doing that, let me remind you that he was doing fastest lap with the car having that problem and driver that can do that can perfectly outqualify and outrace everybody else but he is not even beating his teammate, the only reason why he was ahead was because Ferrari limited Massa in the fisrt race, in the second one he said somehting very stupid for a driver to say and was this "had another driver been in front of me I would have tried to pass him" indicationg that because it was Massa he didn't try to pass, so he doesn't care about the better possitions ahead of Massa he is fine taking a 4th place while his team mate take a podium a to rivals from another team claim de two best steps in the podium, he is prefectly ok with that, I don't think any great driver think like that and if he was following team order then he was agreeing(once again) to go against the rules because team orders are banned, the guy isn't as good as many of you think, I admit he is a very fast and good driver but he overrated mostly by his fans

:clap3::lol:

Amusing how late in the game the team starts to acknowledge their many errors. If I were Cavallino, I would scream I've been saying this since Monaco 07 and you guys would have two self proclaimed profets. But I'm not Cavallino or some alike creature... and I simply smile.

http://www.crash.net...tm_campaign=rss

And Whitmarsh is being kind, very very very kind.

I always thought Whitmarsh was honest, something I never believed about Dennis.

I reserved my opinion about Alonso until I found out more about his gearbox issues.

The worse I've heard about the gearbox was that it got neutral in the first corner of the GP and Alonso thought he had to park the car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB5wvohMfV4

Tommy, you really can't be serious! The question isn't what Alonso would have done with his car right, that's limited by the car performance. The question is, how many people would have lasted as much as Alonso with the same problem in their car. There.

Tommy, you really can't be serious! The question isn't what Alonso would have done with his car right, that's limited by the car performance. The question is, how many people would have lasted as much as Alonso with the same problem in their car. There.

Who made that question? :unsure: