Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baby Dancer

Kopitegirl Aka Steph

sorry to trouble u all steph has been involved in accident on her bike she has sustained head injurys and has dislocated shoulder and broken legs this happend about 3.00pm on her way home she is stable at the moment her head injurys the main concern there is fluid seeping on the brain she was concious earlier but has been given tranquilisers she is strong im sure she will pull through the accident was caused by a drunk driver her mum is keeping in touch with me only family allowed in

will update when i no more

larissa

This isn't fair to Steph. She's undergone so much of suffering & now this. It's simply incomprehensible why such bad things happen to a very fine human being. Steph, please pull through soon. TotalF1 & the earth will be poorer without you. Every one of us here is wishing you a speedy recovery.

The f*cking drunk driver should be brutally butchered.

Though I have never had one to one conversations with Steph, I have often been reading from the sidelines and would like to wish her a speedy recovery and best wishes to her family.

Hang in there and get well soon. :mellow:

As soon as I saw the thread and who started it, I feared the worst.

I hope Steph has a full recovery, she seems like a strong person so hopefully that will be the case.

(I have no intentions of posting beyond this, but I noticed this thread and I needed to comment).

Thanks for updating us, Larissa.

Everyone here is pulling for Steph. She's handled so much in her life and done so quite well. I know she'll fight and recover because she's just one of those people that nothing can stop. Here's hoping one of the best members TF1 has makes a quick and full recovery.

Stay strong, Steph. We know you will.

And while it's not the point of my message, I do want to add a massive and well-deserved "f*** you" to anyone who reads this thread and still decides to drive while drunk or high. It's a shame. Learn your lesson before you're the one feeling the guilt of causing something like this.

I´m shocked! Tks Larissa for keep us informed and tell her asap the full support of TF1. Best wishes of recovery for our e-friend!

Tell her I support Jense for her until her complete recovery!

Terrible news.

Lets hope there are no further complications and she can start recovery.

I guess these 2-3 days will be absolutely critical to be able to see the extend of the injuries.

My best wishes for her.

hey Larissa, thanks for telling us this...please keep us updated about her....please tell her that our thoughts and prayers are with her...wish her for a speedy recovery...

I have been following the posts on the forums every now and then. Many of you active forum members may not realize how much we 'silent' readers enjoy your posts.

It is indeed sad to hear about Steph.

Please send our best wishes to her and her family for a full and speedy recovery.

hi all wow thank u for urmsgs of support i will show her form her laptop when she wakes properly,,,

she has a fractured skull, has had her legs set and will need operations to pin them and her shoulder has been poppd back to place she woke up a bit before complaining of head ache she already has metal plate in her skull from the last accident so that helped in a strange way they may need to reset it not sure but she in the best place,,, the one thing thats worrying is shes not complained about her legs,,,im in her mums brought some underwear etc up for her nightclothes and changes of clothes in case i know she be in a chair for a while full recovery will no doubt see her on another bike,,, its who she is i guess,,,theyy have the driver too,

i hope she wakes again soon and starts taking the p*ss out of me agian. i would love that more than anything

larissa

hi all wow thank u for urmsgs of support i will show her form her laptop when she wakes properly,,,

she has a fractured skull, has had her legs set and will need operations to pin them and her shoulder has been poppd back to place she woke up a bit before complaining of head ache she already has metal plate in her skull from the last accident so that helped in a strange way they may need to reset it not sure but she in the best place,,, the one thing thats worrying is shes not complained about her legs,,,im in her mums brought some underwear etc up for her nightclothes and changes of clothes in case i know she be in a chair for a while full recovery will no doubt see her on another bike,,, its who she is i guess,,,theyy have the driver too,

i hope she wakes again soon and starts taking the p*ss out of me agian. i would love that more than anything

larissa

We all are very happy that she woke up a bit. Still, she's suffered a lot of damage. Hope she gets back her full mobility & health. Thanks for keeping us posted.

As for the driver, show him/her no mercy.

Crap, it never ends. First the entire top of Polish government (damn that KGB b#####d Putin, anyway), and now Steph.

Please let her know we are all pulling for her. And DEFINITELY keep posting updates on this thread!

Thanks for the update, BabyDancer.

And try not to overworry. Our gal is rightfully still in shock. Give her (and you guys) a few days.

Ahh, crap. This is not good news....

All the best to Steph from the antipodean shores of Kiwiland. :)

Humour is the best medicine, so go and buy her some training wheels :P

Keep us posted, like the others say...we're all thinking of her.

My body shut down early yesterday from a lengthy period with insufficient sleep, so I'm quite late to this on Sunday morning. I can only reinforce the heart-felt concerns and wishes of the other Forum friends. Stephy is too large a part of this group to stay away for more than a brief period. We will be counting the days for her recovery.

My body shut down early yesterday from a lengthy period with insufficient sleep, so I'm quite late to this on Sunday morning. I can only reinforce the heart-felt concerns and wishes of the other Forum friends. Stephy is too large a part of this group to stay away for more than a brief period. We will be counting the days for her recovery.

From what we hear, I think she is going to be alright, like Maure said, don't over worry.....she will be back..