Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baby Dancer

Kopitegirl Aka Steph

Larissa, don't worry about your grammar - check out some of the other posters here!laugh.gif Your information and updates are invaluable and your loyal friendship to Steph is a quality, I am sure we all envy and admire. Tell the little rascal to get well soon.

I'm in Thailand. I was forced to go by my father, even though twom weeks agom he was in intensive care. I have just got out of Bangkok after dodging the riots and seeing a policeman killed outside my hotel, then I log on to read this. Quite possibly some of the worst, stressful and incredible weeks of my life.

My prayers are with you my dearest Steph. It's a bad kept secret that me and my Scouse biker are dear friends.

I'm in Thailand. I was forced to go by my father, even though twom weeks agom he was in intensive care. I have just got out of Bangkok after dodging the riots and seeing a policeman killed outside my hotel,

That's hectic Sh#t... How are you coping, I'de be traumatized

Hello you lot.

Well, I have to say this has me crying. I read all your messages and Larissa, you are my dear friend, I love you (not in that way!!) loads.

I'm ok-ish. Currently flying on a lot of painkillers and drugs. My skull has to heal by itself as the doctors are not willing to mess with the plate thats already there, my legs are casted up and I have scarring on my neck, but I am here!

To all of you, thank you. Your kindness and heartfelt wishes have taken me by storm. I have no words to say that can match the level of compassion and genuine concern. It makes me feel special. So, thank you. On that note I am stuffing my face with chips after days of salads in the hospital canteen.

----

Persevere, thank you David. Yes, Larissa is an absolute angel. I'm lucky she's my friend. I would extend her the same courtesy.

---

Larissa, you are a top lady - though your grammar is sh*t. Just like my language!

---

Jay, thanks for the Prairie Dog!!!

---

Chris, I read the messages you two were sending... pair of softies! But I love you both for it. I think you know somewhere out there, a car is safe. For now.

---

Graham, Mike, Andres, Maure - thank you for the messages and emails. Really means a lot. Andres can spank me anytime!! :P

---

To everyone else, I wish there was some way I could let you know how much I appreciate you all.

---

Last but never ever least, to my dear Stevie Dribs. Steve, thank you. I don't think anything else needs to be said, as usual.

speak to you all soon....

Steph

(Note: And yes, I will be on another bike as soon as I'm up and about properly. This time, I was thinking a blade. Or that Fazer that dribbler keeps trying to get me to buy! :P )

Hello you lot.

Well, I have to say this has me crying. I read all your messages and Larissa, you are my dear friend, I love you (not in that way!!) loads.

I'm ok-ish. Currently flying on a lot of painkillers and drugs. My skull has to heal by itself as the doctors are not willing to mess with the plate thats already there, my legs are casted up and I have scarring on my neck, but I am here!

To all of you, thank you. Your kindness and heartfelt wishes have taken me by storm. I have no words to say that can match the level of compassion and genuine concern. It makes me feel special. So, thank you. On that note I am stuffing my face with chips after days of salads in the hospital canteen.

----

Persevere, thank you David. Yes, Larissa is an absolute angel. I'm lucky she's my friend. I would extend her the same courtesy.

---

Larissa, you are a top lady - though your grammar is sh*t. Just like my language!

---

---

Chris, I read the messages you two were sending... pair of softies! But I love you both for it. I think you know somewhere out there, a car is safe. For now.

---

Graham, Mike, Andres, Maure - thank you for the messages and emails. Really means a lot. Andres can spank me anytime!! tongue.gif

---

To everyone else, I wish there was some way I could let you know how much I appreciate you all.

---

Last but never ever least, to my dear Stevie Dribs. Steve, thank you. I don't think anything else needs to be said, as usual.

Steph

(Note: And yes, I will be on another bike as soon as I'm up and about properly. This time, I was thinking a blade. Or that Fazer that dribbler keeps trying to get me to buy! tongue.gif )

Great to hear from you, Steph.thbup.gif

I'm in Thailand. I was forced to go by my father, even though twom weeks agom he was in intensive care. I have just got out of Bangkok after dodging the riots and seeing a policeman killed outside my hotel, then I log on to read this. Quite possibly some of the worst, stressful and incredible weeks of my life.

My prayers are with you my dearest Steph. It's a bad kept secret that me and my Scouse biker are dear friends.

hmm..watchout Steve....things could get nasty over there....my friend was doing business there and when the mob ran into his office for cover or something when the police tried to break their protest, later police took him too and threw him into the jail for several days....could have escaped faster but he didn't talk the language so well....

It's great to see you're fine (as fine as anyone can be), Steph, I always knew you were strong, but you had me scared Sh#tless for a couple of days.

Hey Steph - welcome back!

So good to know you're on the mend.

Take good better care of yourself please.

Great to hear from you Steph-sounds like you are in high spirits (or as high as can be I guess). Take it easy, put your feet up and let other people do the jobs for a while!

Sorry, all I read is that I can spank her anytime.

Is she alright?

clap3.gif

Thanks, we needed that. And, yes, she will be all right if we can continue to keep you 5,000 miles away from her.

Hello you lot.

----

---

---

---

---

Graham, Mike, Andres, Maure - thank you for the messages and emails. Really means a lot. Andres can spank me anytime!! :P

---

---

Steph

(Note: And yes, I will be on another bike as soon as I'm up and about properly. This time, I was thinking a blade. Or that Fazer that dribbler keeps trying to get me to buy! :P )

Thank the Lord you are still with us, you nutter! JB rools! Actually, I'm not if it shouldn't be Steph rools? Who cares? You have come through. Luv and rock, baby!

Hello you lot.

----

---

---

---

---

---

---

Steph

Oh come on, let's face facts, the doctors haven't done anything because they're still trying to find the brain cell.

What??? I can get away with it as you're drugged up the eyeballs and I can always deny all knowledge :lol:

Good to see you're still 'all there'. Well, as much as you ever were anyway :whistling::eekout:

Sorry, all I read is that I can spank her anytime.

Is she alright?

Well, bollock me, we got lucky there, baldy. She hasn't mentioned any damage to her arse, so, yes, she's fine. And as you and I know, her arse is her best feature anyway.

You can spank her and I can do the filming as usual. Obviously, keep this to yourself as we don't want anyone to find out about the hidden cameras.

And while I am on the subject, you're going to have to wear a wig for the next film as we have had complaints. Apparently, there were a few people who were sitting rather close to large screen plasma TVs. Unfortunately, in 1 of the panning shots, the sun reflected off your head. Of course as there hands were otherwise occupied, they couldn't shield their eyes quick enough. The long and short of it is that there are 8 people in hospital with retina burn.

clap3.gif

Thanks, we needed that. And, yes, she will be all right if we can continue to keep you 5,000 miles away from her.

I fear that's not far enough :lol:

Well, bollock me, we got lucky there, baldy. She hasn't mentioned any damage to her arse, so, yes, she's fine. And as you and I know, her arse is her best feature anyway.

You can spank her and I can do the filming as usual. Obviously, keep this to yourself as we don't want anyone to find out about the hidden cameras.

And while I am on the subject, you're going to have to wear a wig for the next film as we have had complaints. Apparently, there were a few people who were sitting rather close to large screen plasma TVs. Unfortunately, in 1 of the panning shots, the sun reflected off your head. Of course as there hands were otherwise occupied, they couldn't shield their eyes quick enough. The long and short of it is that there are 8 people in hospital with retina burn.

I fear that's not far enough :lol:

:lol::clap3:

I am awestruck by your fighting spirit. In this day and age it's rare and beautiful to see someone give the finger to the dangers of life for the sake of living.

I am awestruck by your fighting spirit. In this day and age it's rare and beautiful to see someone give the finger to the dangers of life for the sake of living.

:thbup:

Thanks again all.

Paul and Andres... Dudes I have just woken half the ward because I'm laughing hard.

There's an old lady here who is one battleaxe. Formidable. She never smiles. Until I showed her what you guys had written. I had never saw someone belly laugh so hard.

So thats how much you guys really do touch peoples lives. Mine, you've just made it better. I know I'm never alone. There's people all around the world who really do care. And its the same for each of us here.

Right thats enough of the mush. Who's got the hottie photos?