Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baby Dancer

Kopitegirl Aka Steph

oooooffff! That's a long time to hold one's breath like this. Ok Steph - DON'T DO IT AGAIN - scaring us old folks like that! I don't think our old tickers can take it again.

Oh, BTW, I volunter tobe a reserve to Andres if he cannot, well, discharge his duties. And are you SURE you are well enough to whatch the next race?? And finally, am I correct in understanding that you survived because you have a super hard head ??? Because that would explain a lot.... rolleyes.gif

Thanks again all.

Paul and Andres... Dudes I have just woken half the ward because I'm laughing hard.

There's an old lady here who is one battleaxe. Formidable. She never smiles. Until I showed her what you guys had written. I had never saw someone belly laugh so hard.

So thats how much you guys really do touch peoples lives. Mine, you've just made it better. I know I'm never alone. There's people all around the world who really do care. And its the same for each of us here.

There you go. The beneficial power of laughter is only superceded by undiscriminating hugging.

Right thats enough of the mush. Who's got the hottie photos?

Considering all the testosterone around here (in addition to the virgin cravings of some), I reckon there must be petabites of "hottie photos" in plenty of our fellow posters computers. Will they share? Let's fcking hope not.

Now come on Steph admit it, you didn't come off your motorbike, you were really practicing jousting and fell off your horse! :)

Next time wear your chain mail, eh? :)

Seriously glad you are OK and make sure you swap those nasty bike things for something with four wheels - a nice big old heavy Volvo.

Right thats enough of the mush. Who's got the hottie photos?

Is my profile picture not enough???? :)

Chris. I love it! Indeed it was my steed, hold on, spellcheck. Yes, steed.

Unfortunately, the only thing I'll be riding in the next few weeks is the bus. Take that how you will. :lol:

It was good to speak to you yesterday. Thanks for the chat dude. It made me laugh when you said about my blood type being JD positive. Funny. I would kill for one right now!

Does anyone want to run to a Burger King for me? I will have chicken royale meal, a whopper meal, both large no cheese and a supersize diet coke with extra fries and hash browns. There's a meal in it for you too!

oooooffff! That's a long time to hold one's breath like this. Ok Steph - DON'T DO IT AGAIN - scaring us old folks like that! I don't think our old tickers can take it again.

Oh, BTW, I volunter tobe a reserve to Andres if he cannot, well, discharge his duties. And are you SURE you are well enough to whatch the next race?? And finally, am I correct in understanding that you survived because you have a super hard head ??? Because that would explain a lot.... rolleyes.gif

Lol. Thanks dude! I'm sorry.

I survived cause the plate already in my head kept my skull from shattering and releasing bone fragments into my brain. That and my skid lid as Georgie pointed out took most of the impact just before it flew off apparently. My demonhelm has a massive dent in it. But I'm not getting it fixed. I'm keeping her and putting into a case in my bedroom.

...........Right thats enough of the mush. Who's got the hottie photos?

So glad to hear you're on the mend Steph - especially so damn fast!

As for your hottie piccie request, my spanking new profile pic should do get your juices flowing nicely ;) Well, Andres and Paul liked it......

---------

Hey Larissa, a huge thanks for all the news and updates - Steph's a lucky lady to have a friend like you.

I am awestruck by your fighting spirit. In this day and age it's rare and beautiful to see someone give the finger to the dangers of life for the sake of living.

My mum wants me to wrap me in cotton wool. I told her that'd be no good as I'm still gonna ride and if she wrapped me up it needed to be in brand new leathers. My kit is a bit bloody and scraped up.

I don't see the point of letting life pass you by. I'm already frustrated. Wasting days watching mind numbing TV. Not for me. So I've made a friend. His name is Liam and he's 9. He's in for a rare neurological condition. I go see him in my chair and we play scalextric the TV room.

If and when its my time, I want to know in my own mind and heart that I've made the most of this beautiful gift called life.

As for your hottie piccie request, my spanking new profile pic should do get your juices flowing nicely ;) Well, Andres and Paul liked it......

---------

Hey Larissa, a huge thanks for all the news and updates - Steph's a lucky lady to have a friend like you.

Long way to go yet John. F*cking bring it. Sooner the better.

Oh Yeah. My snoopy's are titillated. Sexy photo! :P

Morning Steph! Great to hear from you: I see you've been posting through the night as usual. I thought hospital would knock some sense into you but it seems as though the formidable nurses are keeping you awake... they do that to me sometimes too. :P

Does anyone want to run to a Burger King for me? I will have chicken royale meal, a whopper meal, both large no cheese and a supersize diet coke with extra fries and hash browns. There's a meal in it for you too!

Ah now we know the real reason for the accident; at home whilst consuming your 5th Big Mac and under the influence of Jack Daniels, you slipped on one of the discarded BigMac wrappers and came a cropper.... Explains the slurred speech, headache, etc :)

Was good to chat to you too, but I'll pass on the meal for me too full of gluten and milk = lots of runny bottoms for Grabthaw... :(

Laughing hard!

Its fine. Your jealous Andres and Paul are gonna spank me and not you.

:P

Laughing hard!

I'll have you know, he's not that type of a girl. He's a spanker, not a spankee. He has that age authority about him :whistling:

---------

It's all true. Then again, we have never been known to be the choosiest of people :lol:

It's all true. Then again, we have never been known to be the choosiest of people :lol:

Speak for yourself. I'm not that picky.

Uhmmm... :eusa_think:

Laughing hard!

:D Nah I bruise too easily, besides Andres lives too far from me and they won't let Paul out of his correctional facility as, being a scouser he has been stealing hubcaps (again) :D

:D Nah I bruise too easily, besides Andres lives too far from me and they won't let Paul out of his correctional facility as, being a scouser he has been stealing hubcaps (again) :D

That just proves my point about your age. Only somebody of your advancing years would remember hubcaps :whistling:

That just proves my point about your age. Only somebody of your advancing years would remember hubcaps :whistling:

:lol: ha, i said that already! great minds... I bet you he remembers when the bus fares were 1 and 6 and milk was gold top for a ha'penny farthing!

Few months back I was on the 18a towards Croxteth Park going to West Derby to see my nephew. A kid says 'Hey Dad. I know you only give me a ton this week. I'm sorry. Is it back to normal next week?' I presume it was pocket money as the fathers response... 'If you behave.'

100 quid. I'd have been happy to see 100 pennies as a kid!

Few months back I was on the 18a towards Croxteth Park going to West Derby to see my nephew. A kid says 'Hey Dad. I know you only give me a ton this week. I'm sorry. Is it back to normal next week?' I presume it was pocket money as the fathers response... 'If you behave.'

No he was a Scouser and was referring the amount of hubcaps his dad was going to give him :P

:roll::lol:

What do the kids get in Lewes? A sock full of hazelnuts? :P

:lol: ha, i said that already! great minds... I bet you he remembers when the bus fares were 1 and 6 and milk was gold top for a ha'penny farthing!

100 quid. I'd have been happy to see 100 pennies as a kid!

Chose your next words very carefully, my girl. I remember hubcaps! How are you, kid? Lovely to see you back on form. Get well soon, honey.thbup.gif

Chose your next words very carefully, my girl. I remember hubcaps! How are you, kid? Lovely to see you back on form. Get well soon, honey.thbup.gif

Aw thanks Sean. I'm bearing up I guess. Long way to go. Had pins put in my right leg yesterday. Kind of like The Termintor as Andres and Chris say!

How was your tour? Sell out?

Aw thanks Sean. I'm bearing up I guess. Long way to go. Had pins put in my right leg yesterday. Kind of like The Termintor as Andres and Chris say!

How was your tour? Sell out?

ah, so Insider is some famous rock'nRolla! :naughty:

So I've made a friend. His name is Liam and he's 9. He's in for a rare neurological condition. I go see him in my chair and we play scalextric the TV room.

Tell Liam that a guy from Japan and his very, very cute 10 year old neighbor say hello.

Better yet...

Tell Liam that a very, very cute 10 year old girl and her neighbor say hello from Japan.