Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baby Dancer

Kopitegirl Aka Steph

Tell Liam that a guy from Japan and his very, very cute 10 year old neighbor say hello.

Better yet...

Tell Liam that a very, very cute 10 year old girl and her neighbor say hello from Japan.

You rock too. :thbup:

You rock too. :thbup:

The pleasusre is all mine... but if we got Liam to smile, I'll happily share my pleasure with him.

The cute neighbor girl will be happy to know Liam got her message. It was more-and-less her idea and, my making things happen (adults superpowers ivolve interweb know-how), broght the kind of wonder in her that only a child gifts freely to the entire world... from "Asia to Europe just like that! No way!!" (her words)... and it is her face unable to conceal her marvel that truly lightens one's day.

We owe kids and their unostentatious childhoods so much... where to begin.

:roll::lol:

What do the kids get in Lewes? A sock full of hazelnuts? :P

Mmmmm, haaazelnuts... :D

Aw thanks Sean. I'm bearing up I guess. Long way to go. Had pins put in my right leg yesterday. Kind of like The Termintor as Andres and Chris say!

How was your tour? Sell out?

Sweden is a long thin country and it's like a mini-US tour in terms of daily mileage. It was a little gruelling but certainly a success, thanks. Bit thin on tickets sales on the Good Friday show - it's a heavily religious holiday over there - but, packed all the way round otherwise. Got to do it again in September. I'd ask you along but I don't thing we'll get you through Security at Terminal 5 with all that ironmongery laugh.gif. JB could take this one away - you think? Quick this morning, he was.

Heya Steph. I was really sorry to read about your accident, how awful! However I am really pleased your ok despite your injuries. Hope your recovery doesn't take too long.

Best wishes and here's to a speedy recovery :cheers:

Thanks Ben dude. How great was that win? First people and this is the truth I thought about were you, John, Jem and Sean all screaming our heads off!

Bit of a setback medically speaking today, my right eye has internal bleeding behind it. But i look well cool. Like something off 28 Weeks Later. Heh.

Sheesh, what a rollercoaster ride reading this whole thread just now. I really need to log on more. Steph, I'm so glad you're ok after the crash. I hope your recovery is super speedy. Thank fck for metal plates...

Thanks Ben dude. How great was that win? First people and this is the truth I thought about were you, John, Jem and Sean all screaming our heads off!

Bit of a setback medically speaking today, my right eye has internal bleeding behind it. But i look well cool. Like something off 28 Weeks Later. Heh.

Ouch, that sounds particularly unpleasant. Then again at least your keeping your chin up and can make a joke out of a bad situation. Really do hope you make a speedy recovery. Also, YAY for Button winning (2nd win of the season yippee!). At least this season is turning out good thus far! :clap3: