Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baby Dancer

Kopitegirl Aka Steph

So sorry to read this. I don't really know what to say but you know we're all thinking of you and can't wait for you to be fighting fit again. Besides us, what will your mum do without your phone calls for a few days? :P Can't believe you left everyone in the lurch like this! Wish you a 'speedy' recovery.

As soon as I saw the thread and who started it, I feared the worst.

I hope Steph has a full recovery, she seems like a strong person so hopefully that will be the case.

Me too, this is very sad news I wish her a speedy recovery, I know she can overcome this but I also wish she can go back to her life ASAP riding her bike again(as she enjoyed this so much).

Thanks Larissa for keeping us informed, definitelly this shouldn't have happened to her, let her know we miss her aroung here but above all tell her that Maure already replied to her thread "In the Spotlight" that would be another thread she would like to follow up too.

Steph, like everyone else, I wish you a speedy recovery and I hope you're on fighting fit soon.

Larissa - thanks for the updates.

Got an email from Larissa. When awake, Steph complained of headaches & yet cracked a couple of jokes & was telling about biking again. I guess it's safe to say she'll pull through easily. clap3.gif

I, too, received an update from Larissa. I think the poor girl has been run ragged by the events and. subsequently, her attempts to keep us updated. Thank goodness Stephy has such an exceptionally good hearted friend with her. In any event the news is becoming more positive each hour.

Got an email from Larissa. When awake, Steph complained of headaches & yet cracked a couple of jokes & was telling about biking again. I guess it's safe to say she'll pull through easily. clap3.gif

Thanks for sharing that good piece of news with us, Jay. Nice to hear that things are improving :thbup:

hey thanks perservere :)

well i just got back home and she is in positive spirits she keeps drifting in and out she is slurring her words and cannot remember a thing about the accident a few bits from her memory is frustrating her as she cannot pitch them together but she will eventually i think,,,she has a scarring on her neck and obviously cuts and bruises but when she is awake she has cracked a few jokes and even said that shes gonna be back riding she said that she guesses the decision was made for her whether or not to keep or sell her bike,,, that was a wisecrack the good news is that there are no bonefragments in her brain she is suffering a little pressure and there are no clots she can feel her legs but she is in massive pain but fighting through it i passed on your good wishes and she said if she is feeling up to it then she will try to get on if the nurses will let her have the lap top

all i know shes really lucky in both senses of the word lucky to be here and lucky to have lots of people who love her and like her as she is such a brilliant strong woman,,, another wisecrack was she said that a few of u would know is that 'demonhelm' had served her well for those of you that dont know she called her crash helmet demonhelm

shes had lots of cards and visitors which made her a bit tired and she fell asleep on most of them shes also got loads of chocolates any 1 that knows steph knows that she hates flowers except roses ! but she and i have made agreement to eat the lot when she gets out

im off to bed now so goodnight and thank u so much for all ur messages of support and its a pleasure to be keeping u guys updated and a pleasur to be part of this place even though i am new and my grammar is CRAP cause there is no spellcheck ! i cheat at work !

nite all

larissa x

hey thanks perservere smile.gif

well i just got back home and she is in positive spirits she keeps drifting in and out she is slurring her words and cannot remember a thing about the accident a few bits from her memory is frustrating her as she cannot pitch them together but she will eventually i think,,,she has a scarring on her neck and obviously cuts and bruises but when she is awake she has cracked a few jokes and even said that shes gonna be back riding she said that she guesses the decision was made for her whether or not to keep or sell her bike,,, that was a wisecrack the good news is that there are no bonefragments in her brain she is suffering a little pressure and there are no clots she can feel her legs but she is in massive pain but fighting through it i passed on your good wishes and she said if she is feeling up to it then she will try to get on if the nurses will let her have the lap top

all i know shes really lucky in both senses of the word lucky to be here and lucky to have lots of people who love her and like her as she is such a brilliant strong woman,,, another wisecrack was she said that a few of u would know is that 'demonhelm' had served her well for those of you that dont know she called her crash helmet demonhelm

shes had lots of cards and visitors which made her a bit tired and she fell asleep on most of them shes also got loads of chocolates any 1 that knows steph knows that she hates flowers except roses ! but she and i have made agreement to eat the lot when she gets out

im off to bed now so goodnight and thank u so much for all ur messages of support and its a pleasure to be keeping u guys updated and a pleasur to be part of this place even though i am new and my grammar is CRAP cause there is no spellcheck ! i cheat at work !

nite all

larissa x

Great that she's getting plenty of TLC from true friends like you. Great that she can feel her legs. Great that she's on the mend.

About your grammar, I guess we are magnanimous enough to forgive you. tongue.gif

Blimey - Just thought I'd venture out from my cosey, 'F1 discussions' home and come and take my annual look at chat and this is what I read. Jesus.

Thanks Larissa for keeping everyone updated.

Same as everyone else - so sorry to hear about the accident, but good to hear Steph's pulling through - let her know she's in our thoughts and not just because I found my car propped up on bricks this morning ;)

- I'm sticking to F1 discussions from now on.

As soon as I saw the thread and who started it, I feared the worst.

I did'nt even wanted to open the thread, thank God she is on a full positive recovery. Steph, get well and get back here asap!!!

Just switched on my computer after being away for a few days and thought it was about time I caught up with what is going on. Shocked what I first read on this post, but after reading further down started to feel a little better.

Best regards to you Kopite. Get well soon.

As for the drunken arsehole, my left of centre liberal attitudue goes out the window. I hope the person has a conscience and the incident haunts them for the rest of their life. Unfortunately they oftern don't, they are usually selfish b***ards, which is why they drink and drive in the first place.

Don't want to end this post on a downer as it sounds like progress is being made, so keep up the good work and I am looking forward to seeing your first post.

Tchau.

hey thanks perservere :)

nite all

larissa x

Nice, great way to start the morning, now I am off for a more than 6 hours driving trip, this is just the news I needed to make it in a positve way, I plan to be back around 3:00pm eastern time, so I won't be posting until I that time.

Larissa Keep up the good work and don't worry about your grammar, it is a lot better tham mine.

Thanks, Lara. Now tell Steph to hurry back or she will miss the Shanghai race, so she better stops trying to emulate Massa and get back on her feet or I'll get mad and spank her sorry arse.

If the doctors advise against spanking her sorry arse, then I'll gladly spank any other female forum member's arse. No, not yours Paul, you can stop raising your hand and yelling "me, me, me"

Thanks, Lara. Now tell Steph to hurry back or she will miss the Shanghai race, so she better stops trying to emulate Massa and get back on her feet or I'll get mad and spank her sorry arse.

If the doctors advise against spanking her sorry arse, then I'll gladly spank any other female forum member's arse. No, not yours Paul, you can stop raising your hand and yelling "me, me, me"

Oh for bollocking sake. I swear I'll find those hidden cameras one day.

Just got back from a tour in Sweden and was mortified to hear this news. My thoughts are with you Steph.

I can only echo other's words. Thanks for the updates Larissa. Very good news to hear that she is on the mend.

Larissa, Thank You! For keeping us posted about Steph. You really are a true friend to her. She is lucky!! I think Steph may be surprised by the outpour of well wishes and how much the folks here care about her. However, I am sure we all wish she did not have to learn it this way...