Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Schumikonen

The Official Chinese Grand Prix

Ok, I'm being misunderstood here.

I am not talking about the RBR's raw speed. I am just talking about Vettel, compared with Webo. Whether or not they are so far ahead everybody else because of a rigged car is irrelevant to me. I know is not irrelevant to you but I have no explanations for RBR's pace or whether their car is legal or not.

Ok, I'm being misunderstood here.

I am not talking about the RBR's raw speed. I am just talking about Vettel, compared with Webo. Whether or not they are so far ahead everybody else because of a rigged car is irrelevant to me. I know is not irrelevant to you but I have no explanations for RBR's pace or whether their car is legal or not.

I can't say the have some illegal device or something, lst season they were very fast without having a DD now they can be even faster than last season as they have evolved from last year's car but on the other hand they could indeed have some trick that it may be legal like the F-Duct that many people were expecting to be found illegal but you are also right about him compared to Webber, as they both are driving the same car this part is irrelevant to the comparison.

The FIA gave Red Bull the ALL CLEAR and said no ride heigth change allowed in parc ferme. There must be something legal or illegal that makes them so much quicker. Everyone in the paddock thinks it is some sort of trick about ride height but how could it scape FIA's scrutiny?

Maybe Piotr's system is possible but it should still be illegal as it changes suspension and ride eight in parc ferme. Maybe they fill suspension with a very cold gas, that changes mechanical properties with temperature, which then gets hotter? But it would be illegal as well.

eusa_think.gif

The FIA gave Red Bull the ALL CLEAR and said no ride heigth change allowed in parc ferme. There must be something legal or illegal that makes them so much quicker. Everyone in the paddock thinks it is some sort of trick about ride height but how could it scape FIA's scrutiny?

Maybe Piotr's system is possible but it should still be illegal as it changes suspension and ride eight in parc ferme. Maybe they fill suspension with a very cold gas, that changes mechanical properties with temperature, which then gets hotter? But it would be illegal as well.

eusa_think.gif

I think that's easy to spot, I mean the result not the device, they just have to measure the height during the qualifiying seccion, I gues those car goes to some kind of checking after the qualy like they do after the race, I remember once that DC was disqualified because his front wing was 2mm below the minimum allowed height so something like this can not escape the scrutiny unless it is controlled by the drivers who will adjust it before going into the pits after every session.

1) I'd say it is some sort of parallel linkage in the suspension that makes a virtual pivot point for axle articulation, much like the systems used on high end mountain bikes that get rid of pedal-bob. Or it could just be an air (gas) suspension, whereby the ride height is set, and that is that...the air bag (gas bag) does the rest.

2) Why is this Webbers final year? Crikey, if Barrichello can last as long as he has, I highly highly doubt this is Webbers last year. If anything a seat swap with Kubica if RBR decide they don't want him. But I think that unlikely.

Dammit....defending a bloody ocker again....there is something seriously wrong in the world....

1) I'd say it is some sort of parallel linkage in the suspension that makes a virtual pivot point for axle articulation, much like the systems used on high end mountain bikes that get rid of pedal-bob. Or it could just be an air (gas) suspension, whereby the ride height is set, and that is that...the air bag (gas bag) does the rest.

2) Why is this Webbers final year? Crikey, if Barrichello can last as long as he has, I highly highly doubt this is Webbers last year. If anything a seat swap with Kubica if RBR decide they don't want him. But I think that unlikely.

Dammit....defending a bloody ocker again....there is something seriously wrong in the world....

It is just because it have been rumored that he is planning to retire at the end of this season, is not because he is getting old or slow, but it looks like he wants to hang the helmet but this has been denied too.

Very amusing the British broadcasters demanding that Alonso be given a penalty for jump start. It didn't happen... but rest assured that if even a millionth fraction of nanosecond is found, Alonso will have his arse burned by Whiting.

Similarly, not a word from this goofs about Hamilton's dangerous (to himself and others) entry into the pits.

Hilarious bunch.

The Brits get their way. Alonso gets a drive-through... that it won't hold to scrutiny? Who cares, the race will be over then.

Whiting is THE most dishonest man on F1.

The Brits keep making excuses for even more of Hamilton's clearly dangerous drivers.

Funny, funny stuff.

Now the Brits deliverately confuse Massa's ill driving with Alonso's. These hatemongers are a fcking riot.