Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Schumikonen

The Official Chinese Grand Prix

Alonso's jump start was invisible to the naked eye.

Hamilton...I kept praising you lately but..seriously, dude, another drive like this and you shouldn't even be allowed to drive a bus car.

As for the rest...WTF is going on??? Impossible to follow. I think Federer is leading this race...no, wait...it's Susan Boyle isn't it?

Hamiton sets the fastest lap as he hunts down Schumi who is three second slower according to the last lap times.

EDIT:he is 5.5 second ahead of Vetel.

Alonso's jump start was invisible to the naked eye.

Now that Alonso is a Ferrari man, it would be nice if FIA/Whiting were actually sued for this.

Beyond that, no matter. In fact, I prefer that Alonso races with everything against him than the opposite.

Not even an investigation from the stewards about the pit entrance incident (and unsafe release)? Makes no sense.

Alonso is suffering from the Massa's curse, again :lol:

Great driving from Petrov so far!

Lovely battle among vettel and Hammy.

So far it is entertaining, but way too chaotic.

How did nando manage to get to the pits before massa? last time I checked he was two positions behind :eusa_thin:

Incident involving Vettel and Hamilton will be investigated ATER the race? What was there to investigate? They can detect an invisible jump start but they can't see THAT? I am against penalty fest, but that one was obvious even under the most lenient stewardship!

Anyways...I want more cameras on the Renaults! They are kicking a## woooohooo!

How did nando manage to get to the pits before massa? last time I checked he was two positions behind :eusa_thin:

Incident involving Vettel and Hamilton will be investigated ATER the race? What was there to investigate? They can detect an invisible jump start but they can't see THAT? I am against penalty fest, but that one was obvious even under the most lenient stewardship!

Anyways...I want more cameras on the Renaults! They are kicking a## woooohooo!

What about Alonso moves on Massa in the pits entry?

What about Alonso moves on Massa in the pits entry?

That was exactly my question. It wasn't shown here I don't know what happened.

Alonso passed Massa entering the pits. Whiting will have a problem (not) with this one because that is exactly what Hamilton did to Vettel not long ago.

The incident involving Vettel and Hamilton (to be investigated ATER the race) had to do with both driving side by side down the pitlane... one would guess.

It's FIA doing what they do best... fixing races to their liking.

I'm having lots of fun today.

That was exactly my question. It wasn't shown here I don't know what happened.

Alonso made his pass while Massa was heading to the pits, MAssa was already between ther two white lines and Alonso anyway made his moves forcing Massa to put two tires on teh grass.