Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Schumikonen

The Official Chinese Grand Prix

christ - hamilton's racing with balls today - blimey.

will it all end in tears?

LH is jsut 3.2 seconds behind Button, he needs to pass him and get a good gap in order cover for any provide for a potential tiem penalty after the race.

LH is jsut 3.2 seconds behind Button, he needs to pass him and get a good gap in order cover for any provide for a potential tiem penalty after the race.

You may have a point there.

I wonder if they'll deem a grid drop in Spain appropriate or give him a time penalty here.

He didn't gain any advantage, but it was certainly reckless - he should have just dropped behind Vettel as soon as he realised he wasn't in front rather than continued up the pit lane beside him. Silly boy - but then again - it is fun to watch.

Massa pressuring Schumi, but Shcumi forces him out of the track, meanwhile the gap for the lead is down to 3.8 and Button is lapping two seconds slower than LH.

hahahahaha!

what does it feel like to have the best car on the grid and get passed by a rookie in a renault mark?

And that was that. A messy race with some sound driving from new faces... like of Petrov.

The best for me, though, has been to watch the race via a British feed. The broadcasters are an abosolute joke and had me laughing most of the race. Their ability to lie to themselves is the stuff of legend...