Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Schumikonen

The Official Chinese Grand Prix

Ah, the old, "Button lucked into it..." thread again. Oh joy.

We hear the expression 'der rainmaster' for some of those drivers we hold in high esteem. Err, that is, until Button has a great race or three in the wet, then "he's just lucky it rained". Make your ****ing mind up! Since when was driving in the dry harder than driving in unpredictable wet/dry conditions? :lol:

We hear he's not the fastest, or better still, that lovely phrase, 'the real deal'. Last I heard, the fastest driver is the one that covers the race distance in the shortest time, or is it now the one that entertains the masses by fastest laps and..... no tyres left? This season is no longer two or three sprint races in one, it's for drivers that have great speed, that can think whilst they drive and have patience and intelligence.

JB isn't the fastest A to B driver, but just like all those 'unspecial' drivers in history before him, he doesn't need to be - circumstances will always be available for wins for those thinking drivers that are capable of lapping within say, .150sec per lap of the 'fastest'. Imo, even if JB gets his arse handed to him in terms of final championship result, if he's been within a gnats bollock of Hamilton and Alonso throughout the year, then his stock has gone up considerably.

I wonder.... if forums were around when Graham Hill partnered Jim Clark, would there be this much Sh#te written about why Graham was going to get a stuffing? :P

Not many people here say why they like to follow a certain driver's career, but to nail my flag to something you nail flags to.... I liked him for his hard work as a kid to get where he did, his manner, and the way he dealt with his tough times. I have a damn site more admiration for him now, win or lose.

:clap3: What a post, man, you are so right, this one could easily win the post of the year.

:clap3: What a post, man, you are so right, this one could easily win the post of the year.

Thank you Tommy. Those other naughty posters stirred my loins :rolleyes:

Does amaze me though.... we've some magic drivers in F1 right now, at least 7 of them, and yet (just like when one driver is winning everything!), there's always something to moan about. :lol:

John, calm down calm down. Heh. :wink:

Dear old Stevie boy is on a wind up mission. He's trolling a little bit, flexing his e-muscles.... I'm sorry just lost myself a bit there, but like I was saying, he's being a Thai ladyboy again.

For a driver to be slated as much as Jens has and to still win the championship is a big 'f*ck you' to the 'Button couldn't even win at bingo' parade. This very fact negates any calls of 'lucky'. It screams 'Have that, ya'll bitches.'

So indeed. Lets bring on this lucky tribe. Every answer shall be smote. I'm feeling pretty f*cking invincible and the old hung up boxing gloves are coming out to party. Ong Bak? Have you never heard of Special Kung Fu Steph? She gets dirtier by the second.

See. Poor old Michael can no longer get it up keep up. I think lucky is a better description than impotent.

This is the best post I have ever made. I congratulate my fine self. Now where the f*ck are my painkillers. The new cute doctor is coming around soon and I need to look compus mentus.

I do know someone who looks rather like Dr. Carter from ER though. Yummy.

John, calm down calm down. Heh. :wink:

'Calm' is my middle name Steph - though it's the month end for our sales figs today - it might be showing! :lol:

So indeed. Lets bring on this lucky tribe. Every answer shall be smote. I'm feeling pretty f*cking invincible and the old hung up boxing gloves are coming out to party. Ong Bak? Have you never heard of Special Kung Fu Steph? She gets dirtier by the second.

Dirty Steph? Who'd a thought! :lol: Any road up, Ong Bak...... my son does Kuk Sool, which is a Korean 'mix' of martial arts. 'Cos of the Ong Bak films, the younger ones asked if they could have some of this included, now they wish they hadn't bothered - the sparring is soooo painfull, he's black and blue :lol:

...........new cute doctor is coming around soon and I need to look compus mentus.

I do know someone who looks rather like Dr. Carter from ER though. Yummy.

Why? you didn't before your accident :lol: Anyway, bet you daren't give him the eye and slap his arse ;)

Ah, brilliant. Mission accomplished. I'm all Thai hot, John is all hot under the collar in defence and Steph is just, well....hot.

Button is doing just fine. Michael really isn't. I'm full of Singha and Phad Thai. Goodnight.

........Button is doing just fine. Michael really isn't. I'm full of Singha and Phad Thai. Goodnight.

Strange, I thought Mikey was doing just fine - after 3 years off, he's bang on the pace of someone that needs time getting his head around these crap, over-sensitive tyres, and he obviously still knows how to get the team to do exactly what he wants. On target for top positions at year end, championship battle next year.

Damn. Why am I saying this? I always slagged the I'll-park-where-I-like git off. Amazing how this guy can command so much interest, he must have done something right :lol:

Ah, the old, "Button lucked into it..." thread again. Oh joy.

We hear the expression 'der rainmaster' for some of those drivers we hold in high esteem. Err, that is, until Button has a great race or three in the wet, then "he's just lucky it rained". Make your ****ing mind up! Since when was driving in the dry harder than driving in unpredictable wet/dry conditions? :lol:

We hear he's not the fastest, or better still, that lovely phrase, 'the real deal'. Last I heard, the fastest driver is the one that covers the race distance in the shortest time, or is it now the one that entertains the masses by fastest laps and..... no tyres left? This season is no longer two or three sprint races in one, it's for drivers that have great speed, that can think whilst they drive and have patience and intelligence.

JB isn't the fastest A to B driver, but just like all those 'unspecial' drivers in history before him, he doesn't need to be - circumstances will always be available for wins for those thinking drivers that are capable of lapping within say, .150sec per lap of the 'fastest'. Imo, even if JB gets his arse handed to him in terms of final championship result, if he's been within a gnats bollock of Hamilton and Alonso throughout the year, then his stock has gone up considerably.

I wonder.... if forums were around when Graham Hill partnered Jim Clark, would there be this much Sh#te written about why Graham was going to get a stuffing? :P

Not many people here say why they like to follow a certain driver's career, but to nail my flag to something you nail flags to.... I liked him for his hard work as a kid to get where he did, his manner, and the way he dealt with his tough times. I have a damn site more admiration for him now, win or lose.

Great post Meds - great post.

Ah, brilliant. Mission accomplished. I'm all Thai hot, John is all hot under the collar in defence and Steph is just, well....hot.

Button is doing just fine. Michael really isn't. I'm full of Singha and Phad Thai. Goodnight.

I am?

Aw come on. Entertain me with a ruck. I'm yet to find anyone to match my outstanding opinionated views on Formula One.

And of course, I'm full of it too. Knowledge that is.

I'm full of meds -NO JOHN, NOT YOU!!- wishing I could have a strong glass of cold Corona. Check your msg's when you get a chance too Steve.

John. Who's to say said cute doctor wont give me the eye and slap my behind! Yeeeeee-haaaa!

Thank you Tommy. Those other naughty posters stirred my loins :rolleyes:

Does amaze me though.... we've some magic drivers in F1 right now, at least 7 of them, and yet (just like when one driver is winning everything!), there's always something to moan about. :lol:

:D

I'm really enjoying this season so far - since Bahrain it's been great - brilliant drives by excellent drivers in 4 competitive teams.

When things are so evenly matched (and it rains) the spectacle is just what I want.

Unfortunately the moaning is proportional to the excitment because the closer it is, the more ridiculous fanboys must become in order to retain their mistaken notion that their driver is head and shoulders above the rest.

As we can see - there is very little that separates the top few drivers - this has always been the case (though some will hate to hear it). This year the cars are pretty well matched too, making for a great contest.

(and Petrov was robbed):angry:

:D

I'm really enjoying this season so far - since Bahrain it's been great - brilliant drives by excellent drivers in 4 competitive teams.

When things are so evenly matched (and it rains) the spectacle is just what I want.

Unfortunately the moaning is proportional to the excitment because the closer it is, the more ridiculous fanboys must become in order to retain their mistaken notion that their driver is head and shoulders above the rest.

As we can see - there is very little that separates the top few drivers - this has always been the case (though some will hate to hear it). This year the cars are pretty well matched too, making for a great contest.

(and Petrov was robbed):angry:

Specially now that Kimi(Who was head and shoulders above the rest) is not in F1 but once he return things will go back to normal with Kimi being the best of the best :P

Before Chris says it... No, I am the best.

Double post Steph? :nono1:

Someone gave you this answer to a double post in another thread some time ago and I just couldn't resit to do the same :P

Here's one to p!ss Steph off. How about the fact that some of these first few races seem to be an anomoly; wet then dry, changeable, weird, freaky coditions; Button territory. Where was he in Borerain with no rain? Hell, the only reason Jenson is leading the championship is because he's had a plethora of Hungary 06's to dance around with. You wait 'till the racing gets boring again, normal service will be resumed. Mike can come out of red faced hiding and we can all get back to p!ssing maure off again with bucket loads of Hamilton worship.

Man, this Thai heat is something else. Makes your fingers naughty.

Amen.

No, I'm the best!

....as I don't have to tell people I'm the best... :)

oh wait, hang on..... eusa_think.gif

No. I am the best.

No, I'm the best!

....as I don't have to tell people I'm the best... :)

oh wait, hang on..... eusa_think.gif

No. I am the best.

[a purposeful double entry -woohoo :naughty: - to get a reaction from Tommy, who's angry face doesn't show often. And because I'm a bitch!]

No. I am the best.

[a purposeful double entry -woohoo :naughty: - to get a reaction from Tommy, who's angry face doesn't show often. And because I'm a bitch!]

Well you won't get one this time I told you I was just copying a reply that someone gave you in another thread. :P

Aw. Please? You have to. I'm poorly and your being mean! :lol: