Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kopite Girl

Happy Birthday Steve

STEVEE!!!

First off, you are a nutjob, plain and simple and no getting away from it.

Secondly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the bloke who likes Jimi Hendrix and Steve Hackett, is left handed, rides a motorbike, drinks a few JD's and swears like a trooper. You've made life that extra bit special, so thanks.

I don't think there's much else I can say other than you are a complete f*cking lunatic, who has a heart of gold.

Happy birthday, Steve.

me xxx

Who the )_(&*$ is Steve????

Anyway, Happy B-Day, Dude!

Who the )_(&*$ is Steve????

This is Steve.

Blues_Clues_Steve_Burns.jpg

(Wait, I'm the only U.S. American child of the 90s here? No one gets my brilliant pop culture reference? :()

Happy birthday, Steve.

Grande félicitations, monsieur le Dribbler.

Bwaahahahahahahahahhhaahahaaaaaaaaa! You reached 40 before me!

Wait.

Your profile says you're 37.

You lying hussy.

I suppose you better have a damned good thirty-something-frackin-or-another birthday.

I suppose I'll even crack open the scotch and give you a proper toast.

Happy Birthday, Steve. Hope you have a great day :beer22:

Actually you will have a great day as Steph said she's going to do a job on your nuts. At least, that's what I think she said :eusa_think:

Happy Birthday, Steve. Hope you have a great day :beer22:

Actually you will have a great day as Steph said she's going to do a job on your nuts. At least, that's what I think she said :eusa_think:

Yeah, I saw that too Paul. And Mike said he was going to crack his crotch, or scotch his crack? Sheesh, everyone's a perv.

Happy Birthday Steve!! Have a great day! :D

Hope you got through the trouble on holiday? Your Dad OK? Fill us in with the news when you can fella.

I told you, there is no nuts to do a job on, he's a ladyboy. Here's the proof. Lovely Pat Butcher earrings, Steve.

frankiesayssteveisahomo.jpg

:wub: so sexy!

I told you, there is no nuts to do a job on, he's a ladyboy. Here's the proof. Lovely Pat Butcher earrings, Steve.

:wub: so sexy!

:lol: Love the Eddie Jordan goatee you put on him :whistling:

You can tell you've plenty of time on your hands Steph! Hope you're due for early release for good behaviour out soon?

:lol:

Happy Birthday mate! I like your motto: think not how many jokes your forum can offer you but how many jokes you can offer your forum.

Steve - Wherever you may be, hope things are going well and you take the time to enjoy your birthday.

Cheers.

See, Steve? Everybody is asking "who the **** are you?". That means you are not around enough, because if you were, everybody would be asking "what the **** are you?"

Bring those pecs back home safely, my friend. You are missing Schumacher's most glorious days...when he still got to make it into Q3 :whistling:

This is Steve.

(Wait, I'm the only U.S. American child of the 90s here? No one gets my brilliant pop culture reference? :()

Happy birthday, Steve.

My kids watched this Steve too!

Happy Birthday and it was good TV show, Steve!!!!!:lol:

Well, I suppose it's nearer the end than the beginning for your birthday celebrations (if you can still celebrate at that age :P), but hope you had a good one.

:lol: Love the Eddie Jordan goatee you put on him :whistling:

You can tell you've plenty of time on your hands Steph! Hope you're due for early release for good behaviour out soon?

:lol:

Thanks everyone. I was rather hoping to celebrate my birthday twice; once on Thai soil and once in the UK, but the volcano and some dodgy flight re-scheduling by British Airways laid those plans to rest. Instead, me and Mrs drib hit Lamai, on Koh Samui and I sang with a local band with quite possibly one of the best guitarists I have ever heard. There may be video evidence upon my return.

I'm stuck here for another two weeks, which would be nice if not for the fact that my Dad is still in hospital after his horrific accident and although improving daily, could well do with a visit from his son. His son could really do with seeing his old Dad too. I'm supposed to start a new job on the 4th too, but I have spoken to them and they are totally fine.

I managed to see the Chinese GP, albeit with some dodgy commentary. Glad to see that our beloved sport is in rude health (well, if it rains) and that my predictions continue to get turned upside down. If someone had told me last year that a befuddled Schumacher would be back on track and that new World Champ' Jenson Button would be defending his crown with authority, I would slapped them in the chops and said "next, you'll be predicting a highly disruptive Icelandic volcano which will extend my holiday by three weeks".

My life tapestry is indeed currently rich, I just long for a well-worn, thread bare beige rug at the moment.

I continue to snatch fleeting glimpses of you all, whenever I can. Speak again soon.

Happy Birthday, budz. Looking forward to seeing that vid!

Belated Birthday wishes to Steve..really really sorry for the late wishes as the place where I am working have blocked almost all the websites..sometimes I think even China is better...

Steve, I have'nt been around the last few days, so this is pretty late.

Happy Birthday my friend.

I'm also wishing your father a positive recovery. Sorry to hear about that.

This is Steve.

(Wait, I'm the only U.S. American child of the 90s here? No one gets my brilliant pop culture reference? sad.gif)

Happy birthday, Steve.

Dribbler is Steve from Blues Clues??? My son's fav show until he was 4!!! His first B-Day cake was Blue Cake!!

Duuuude... you've changed.....ohmy.gif