Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kopite Girl

Happy Birthday Andres

Actually, I had an early birthday cake made by my friends. We had just lighted the candles and oops, suddenly there were cancelled flights all over the world. So we came up with this whole volcano hoax..l.hehehe. Nobody will ever find out! As usual, do not make this PM public.

Oh, I would like to ask you later about these red spots that keep showing up on my...erm...big one. You said that it was just an allergy!

:lol:

No, I said it was from a ladyboy not an allergy :dam:

I am never too quiet, Tommy! Mostly when I have to cope with your winding up posts! And please, I am not denying here that Alonso made a jump start! :frusty:

Alonso jumped the start?? When??

:lol: Man what a mix you have there

Quiet One is from Argentina

Taco Bel is from USA

The rest of that sentence is from Mexico

Ricky Martin is from Puerto Rico

Shakira (should be here living with me) is from Colombia just like Montoya.

JV is from Canada

Speedy Gonzalez is an illegal alien in Mexico because he is really from USA(that is were he was born as far as know)

And to finish Ole is from Spain and you are missing a question mark. :P but anyway this was a great post everytime I read something like this my wife looks at me with a very wierd look that she change when I reach the camara to catch her like that.

Yeah my wife does that as well when I reach for the camera. Ok, so she's always naked at the time, but it's not the point.

what's that about the Himelick maneuver?

Damn you, Adam, that was the most beautiful birthday message I ever got! I am still so touched by your words! You have this special gift that, no matter what you write about, it is always as if you were writing just what I was expecting to read. And yes, I also think Renault is the best F1 team ever, I just couldn't express it as well as you do.

It is a shame, though, that your last paragraph was not at the same level, I mean, your defense of nazism as a viable way to teach German language to kids is just despicable.

And you failed to provide us with a single, credible piece of proof that oxygen is not needed to support life, but on the other hand makes for a tasty addition in any custard. Shame.

Well, I'm late to the party, but I still wish you happy birthday Andres!

You sure are an a##et to this forum!

Enjoy your 40's !!

Don't be concerned about hitting the "40" mark!

You look much older anyway!

"The wet man does not afraid of the rain" as a saying goes!

Enjoy your 40's !!

Thank you Mr.Tifosi! I just have one question about that saying: are you just quoting that because you know about my...erm...bladder control issues? Ahem!

I'm horribly late, so my apologies. You are horribly old and bald, but don't apologise.

Happy Birthday!

Enjoy your 40's !!

I'm horribly late, so my apologies. You are horribly old and bald, but don't apologise.

Happy Birthday!

Andres I think you should have two birthdays a year, everybody is picking on you(I don't konw if I said it well but I said anyway).

Happy Birthday!

Oh yeah? Well...oh yeah? Well...so am I!

There!

:eusa_think:

I´m sorry to be so late here Mi amigo Andrés... as always I´m quite out this world...

Hope you had a great birthday...

greetings from mexico

Belated happy b'day, you covetous, sneaky kike lovable Jew atheist! I've couriered a present to you - A merkin. Breaks my heart to see you bald.

I´m sorry to be so late here Mi amigo Andrés... as always I´m quite out this world...

Hope you had a great birthday...

greetings from mexico

Ahhh now you show up! I had to cover so many bases by myself! You know: Alonso, Renault, Kubica... why exactly are we paying you as a moderator if you never show up?

Just kidding and thank you, Eduardo!

Belated happy b'day, you covetous, sneaky kike lovable Jew atheist! I've couriered a present to you - A merkin. Breaks my heart to see you bald.

Oh, shut up, you dirty old dog, you! :P

Thanks Jay!

Happy belated Birthday you commie pinko donut eating fatboy!!! Now drop and give me 40 you Castro loving Thatcher worshipping slug!!!

Happy belated Birthday you commie pinko donut eating fatboy!!! Now drop and give me 40 you Castro loving Thatcher worshipping slug!!!

:lol: Thank you, fascist pig! (loved the Thatcher bit!), when we finally create the People's Democratic Republic of Kalifornia, I will commend you for moderator of the collective farm at Bakersfield, CA (the second most contaminated city in the whole state, according to internet)

:lol: Thank you, fascist pig! (loved the Thatcher bit!), when we finally create the People's Democratic Republic of Kalifornia, I will commend you for moderator of the collective farm at Bakersfield, CA (the second most contaminated city in the whole state, according to internet)

Andres, bessos (don't take that wrong)

It's already here.