Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kopite Girl

Happy Birthday Andres

BREAKING NEWS:

Andres "Quiet One" Alonso (its easier!) has reached 40. Reports are saying this is the seventh sign of the apocalypse.

:roll:

Happy birthday you. I hope you have a lovely day, with or without hair. Its not as if I can talk anyway! But enjoy the big one mate, this is where life apparently starts.

40 big hugs to you dude

Steph

cameron_diaz_toplessp.jpg

(I remember you saying you liked her, I think it was you. I cant remember anything these days...)

ah Andres, it's the birthday of....the Brave One, the Bold One, the Wise One. the Strong One. The Quiet One, although we disagree.

Happy Birthday Andres.... God bless man

Happy 40TH Birthday, Andres. All the best on your 40TH birthday :beer22:

Best to forego the candles on the cake, just light the lawn instead :whistling:

40 eh Andres? I'm glad :P As you mature, you're head becomes less shiny :lol:

Happy Birthday fella, hope you have a great day to remember!

Happy birthday Andres!smile.gif 40 is nothing buddy - you're still a kid. Go for it!

Happy Birthday, Undress Horny. Hope you're enjoying things over in Argentina and that Alonso stops being so damn reasonable so I can wind you up again soon. :D

Happy birthday Andrés! Even when your age looks as round as your head we still love you more or less the same :P Enjoy your day ^^

"...But enjoy the big one mate, this is where life apparently starts..."

Steph - What exactly are your suggesting Andres do to mark the occasion of this momentous birthday? Is that legal in Argentina?

Andres: 40 is easy; 50 is the tough one. You've got another ten years to be blissfully immune to the ills of age. Enjoy your day, my friend. clap3.gif

Steph - What exactly are your suggesting Andres do to mark the occasion of this momentous birthday? Is that legal in Argentina?

Andres: 40 is easy; 50 is the tough one. You've got another ten years to be blissfully immune to the ills of age. Enjoy your day, my friend. clap3.gif

:lol:

David! If its true, then when I'm 39 yrs and 364 days I am moving to Argentina to enjoy the big one too!!

David! If its true, then when I'm 39 yrs and 364 days I am moving to Argentina to enjoy the big one too!!

Please check ou before...maybe I will be out of the country...

Well my friend, you've climbed to the summit of 40. Now take deep breath, have a good look around pour two glasses of something strong and wait a bit....I'll be joining you soon.

Woohoo! It's happy multiquote time!

BREAKING NEWS:

Andres "Quiet One" Alonso (its easier!) has reached 40. Reports are saying this is the seventh sign of the apocalypse.

:roll:

Happy birthday you. I hope you have a lovely day, with or without hair. Its not as if I can talk anyway! But enjoy the big one mate, this is where life apparently starts.

40 big hugs to you dude

Steph

(I remember you saying you liked her, I think it was you. I cant remember anything these days...)

Thank you Cameron...I mean, Steph! That was one Camerontastic gift! Yes she is my most favorite Cameron.

I am also glad you have recovered from your Camerons. We missed your funny Camerons around these Camerons!

ah Andres, it's the birthday of....the Brave One, the Bold One, the Wise One. the Strong One. The Quiet One, although we disagree.

Happy Birthday Andres.... God bless man

Ahh Brad my good man! Aren't all those adjectives a little bit too much? I am not even that quiet, after all :lol:

Happy 40TH Birthday, Andres. All the best on your 40TH birthday :beer22:

Best to forego the candles on the cake, just light the lawn instead :whistling:

Actually, I had an early birthday cake made by my friends. We had just lighted the candles and oops, suddenly there were cancelled flights all over the world. So we came up with this whole volcano hoax..l.hehehe. Nobody will ever find out! As usual, do not make this PM public.

Oh, I would like to ask you later about these red spots that keep showing up on my...erm...big one. You said that it was just an allergy!

40 eh Andres? I'm glad :P As you mature, you're head becomes less shiny :lol:

Happy Birthday fella, hope you have a great day to remember!

Thanks John! My head becomes less shiny, but my brain becomes more brilliant ;)Right?

Ohhh, look! If I click that banner I will receive a special gift because I am the 9,999,999th visitor! That's twice today at the same website! What are the odds? Lucky me!

Happy birthday Andres!smile.gif 40 is nothing buddy - you're still a kid. Go for it!

You tell'em! That's right, Sean. Life is still full of surprises every day...like Button becoming WDC :whistling: Just kidding! Thank you my friend!

Happy Birthday, Undress Horny. Hope you're enjoying things over in Argentina and that Alonso stops being so damn reasonable so I can wind you up again soon. :D

Careful now, he is the man with the 10m euro thumbs and the nut cracking neck! Thank you, Mr.Graham!

Happy birthday Andrés! Even when your age looks as round as your head we still love you more or less the same :P Enjoy your day ^^

That's because you haven't seen how round is my...I mean, thank you very much, Tanita!

David! I am not so sure about the whole immunity thing but still, like I always say I am immortal (so far). Thank you very much my friend!

Happy birthday Andres :clap3: I guess you won't be that quiet today, here is your

I am never too quiet, Tommy! Mostly when I have to cope with your winding up posts! And please, I am not denying here that Alonso made a jump start! :frusty:

Happy birthday you raving old lunatic! clap3.gif

Heyyy I am not raving! Thanks Jez!

Felìz cumple hermano! Bienvenido a la 5º década de la vida!!!!:lol: (HB brother! welcome to the 5th decade of life)

40.... Crisis, what crisis?

Please, you first! :P Thank you, brother! And no, no crisis so far. Actually I am feeling at the top of the world right now. Of course, this little pills they gave me might be helping.

Ohhh, look...so many colors...

Please check ou before...maybe I will be out of the country...

Well my friend, you've climbed to the summit of 40. Now take deep breath, have a good look around pour two glasses of something strong and wait a bit....I'll be joining you soon.

The Talisker is begging to be poured in a glass. What can we do?

My utter respect for the sacred head of that heathen, pagan, subversive, immoral cult of Hamilton!

Oh no, not another account!

Happy birthday QO. Enjoy your day you beautiful man :beer22:

Flattery will get you everywhere. I've even shaven my legs for you!

Thank you, George!

Happy Bday Andres....hope u had a nice one...

Thank you Shaliq! Someday you will see the light, do not worry. :P

Happy birthday from kiwiland buddy

Thanks Craig, now please never make a report after I made mine. My ego can't take the blow!

In short: thank you everybody! It was a long and emotionally exhausting day but as always, the positives end up making worth the negative moments. Now STFU and start agreeing with me in everything I say and we will get along just fine.

I am never too quiet, Tommy! Mostly when I have to cope with your winding up posts! And please, I am not denying here that Alonso made a jump start! :frusty:

:lol: I Like to do that but about Alonso and his start... :eusa_think: I'll tell you later. :P

Gaaah your birthday would be during the week where I have to prepare for SATs, a calc exam, go talk to fifth graders about having fun without drugs, go talk to eighth graders about having fun transitioning to high school...

I'm greatly disappointed that I didn't wish you a happy birthday :(

So, happy belated birthday, Andrés. I hope you got to eat some Taco Bell, do the Mexican hat dance, and ride your burro. Hopefully during this exciting new year you will be as successful as your countrymen Ricky Martín, Shakira, Jacques Villeneuve, and Speedy Gónzalez. ¿Olé!

Gaaah your birthday would be during the week where I have to prepare for SATs, a calc exam, go talk to fifth graders about having fun without drugs, go talk to eighth graders about having fun transitioning to high school...

So, happy belated birthday, Andrés. I hope you got to eat some Taco Bell, do the Mexican hat dance, and ride your burro. Hopefully during this exciting new year you will be as successful as your countrymen Ricky Martín, Shakira, Jacques Villeneuve, and Speedy Gónzalez. ¿Olé!

:lol: Man what a mix you have there

Quiet One is from Argentina

Taco Bel is from USA

The rest of that sentence is from Mexico

Ricky Martin is from Puerto Rico

Shakira (should be here living with me) is from Colombia just like Montoya.

JV is from Canada

Speedy Gonzalez is an illegal alien in Mexico because he is really from USA(that is were he was born as far as know)

And to finish Ole is from Spain and you are missing a question mark. :P but anyway this was a great post everytime I read something like this my wife looks at me with a very wierd look that she change when I reach the camara to catch her like that.

Very thanks the friend of mine I am. You have made me the big laugh too many!

Do not become worried about the late day of birth desires. I have to pose a one question to you: I looked up "burro" in English so understand me better for you. No burros here! I wanted the you to be clear that I have never had even a single piece of a## in my life. So mistook you are, your mangled Spanish make you sound like idiota! Jajajaja (we type the write of laughter like that)