Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Schumikonen

Baltimore Grand Prix

Thanks Brad, I'll have to come up with something, I don't want to miss the ALMS race on Saturday nor the Indycar race on Sunday so there cannot be any compromise to the weekend, I know I can't stay for the whole day on Friday because I have to pick up my kids from school but I think it will be better to celebrate 15 years and a week than just 15 years :P

I would like to take with me but she doesn't want to go and between us I need her with me in the race so if my kids need to go to restroom or to buy some food she can go with them and I don't miss anything but she came out with a very good excuse to miss the race just because she in her 8th month of a high risk pregnancy but like her former boss says "she is just pregnant not sick". :D

well, she has good excuse , but if you miss the race at the end because of it, you can always call your kid Indy, boy or a girl

well, she has good excuse , but if you miss the race at the end because of it, you can always call your kid Indy, boy or a girl

It's a boy, we still thinking about the name, that one sounds good to me and if I miss surely I will consider to name him Indy or maybe Patrick :P

of the Baltimore GP Circuit, this video was created before the organizers decided to add a chicane in the main straight so that chicane won't be in this virtual lap but believe it is there in the track :rolleyes:

Good to see you made it...I hope you also remembered to untie the wife once you got back home, and didn't just sit there on the couch thinking how nice and quiet the place was....

Good to see you made it...I hope you also remembered to untie the wife once you got back home, and didn't just sit there on the couch thinking how nice and quiet the place was....

:lol: you had it all backwards, she had to tie me, I didn't make it to the race but I had a lot of fun Friday, it was a crazy day, 5 hours delay to start practice gave me enough time to catch some drivers and pick up my kids from school and made it back to the track on time to watch Indycar Practice and ALMS qualifying sessions, I also got free tickets for that day, about the train tracks some driver complained about it and that area was asphalted, the down side of the track was the pit area that was too tight and the bumpy that it was the concrete zone.

The race was great, Sato was schedule to start last but a creepy

that send both to the back of the starting grid gave him some relieve, he made a lot of positions during the race but he was caught in this incident damaging his front wing, his wing was fixed and he climbed up to six with two laps to go when he made a mistake and stalled his car and finished 18th,

, the green flag was given and there was a safety truck rushing to the nearest escape zone but in the wrong way, only a second or two spared the race from disaster.