Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

maure

Massa Is A Goner And Ferrari Has Finally Got It

Again Massa will silence his critics by being just as good as his supposedly better team mate. Schumacher, Kimi and Alonso. None of these guys has "wiped the floor" with Massa, like we have been hearing would happen for the past four years.

Massa is a nice guy in the most desirable seat in F1. He is coming back from a horrific accident last year, and he continues to push his teammate, just like he always has. He is a team player, and Ferrari don't need to manage a huge ego when dealing with him. He has been a great guy to watch the last few years. A very bright light in some of the darknes that surrounds F1.

I wish him all the best, I have nothing against Alonso either, so I hope they both do the best they can for Ferrari.

Again Massa will silence his critics by being just as good as his supposedly better team mate. Schumacher, Kimi and Alonso. None of these guys has "wiped the floor" with Massa, like we have been hearing would happen for the past four years.

Massa is a nice guy in the most desirable seat in F1. He is coming back from a horrific accident last year, and he continues to push his teammate, just like he always has. He is a team player, and Ferrari don't need to manage a huge ego when dealing with him. He has been a great guy to watch the last few years. A very bright light in some of the darknes that surrounds F1.

I wish him all the best, I have nothing against Alonso either, so I hope they both do the best they can for Ferrari.

best post on the topic....

Do not tell me what I am,...

Careful here. We all tell others what they are, think, whatever. Check your own posts, for example.

There's no reason for God to hide from the world.

Why not? Shame on the mess he/she/it has made?

Besides, as someone could aver, there is no reason for god to begin with.

Or maybe:

Religion's greatest accomplishment was convincing the world there was a magic man in control of everything.

Nope. It's not religion who did the deed. Religion simply has taken credit for a developmental aspect of what ultimately is just the speculated origin of knowledge representations in cognitive systems such as the brain.

Also, watch out for the "man" parts of god. Presumably, god is a he/she/it/all.

any more pathetic excuses for Massa's good performance?

Rather, are there any good excuses for Massa's pathetic performance?

And I wish you the best too... which does not make you a WDC or any other similar fantasy.

The truth is that Massa has been in Ferrari... how many seasons, again? 4? 5?

All you have to do is to point out what Massa has accomplised so far "in the most desirable seat in F1".

Careful here. We all tell others what they are, think, whatever. Check your own posts, for example.

Why not? Shame on the mess he/she/it has made?

Besides, as someone could aver, there is no reason for god to begin with.

Nope. It's not religion who did the deed. Religion simply has taken credit for a developmental aspect of what ultimately is just the speculated origin of knowledge representations in cognitive systems such as the brain.

And I wish you the best too... which does not make you a WDC or any other similar fantasy.

The truth is that Massa has been in Ferrari... how many seasons, again? 4? 5?

All you have to do is to point out what Massa has accomplised so far "in the most desirable seat in F1".

He would have been a world Champion if the team didn't screw up, he showed he was equal to Kimi, and by the end of this year he will prove he is as good as Alonso. What more do you expect from the guy. What other Driver in the field has been paired with such competion as Massa has seen. For the Record, JV, MS,KR, and now Alonso. None of them have proved to be superior. Massa's qualifying record and points gathered have stacked up well against these World Champions. And As I mentioned if Ferrari would have not screwed so bad, FM would have been the World Chemapion instead of Hamilton.

So frankly he has proven and accomplished a lot. Just look at his stats.

I prefered mine - more pithy & flippant ;)

God's greatest accomplishment was convincing the world he didn't exist.

:whistling:

Anyway - back on topic...

I was actually thinking Alonso would have the upper hand here. I know he has a decent record in Turkey, but I had also thought that it had been rather of a result of happenstance rather than genuine.

Will be interested to see how Massa and Alonso compare today. Would like to see Alonso pull off some overtaking (he should do with Sutil, Kobayashi and Petrov in front). Sadly it looks like the Ferrari is slipping back in terms of development, so he may have to wait until the pit stops and hope for some more yellow flags like Monaco.

If Massa finishes higher than 5th, I might start to believe the "Turkey is Massa'a GP" theory.

He would have been a world Champion if the team didn't screw up, he showed he was equal to Kimi, and by the end of this year he will prove he is as good as Alonso. What more do you expect from the guy. What other Driver in the field has been paired with such competion as Massa has seen. For the Record, JV, MS,KR, and now Alonso. None of them have proved to be superior. Massa's qualifying record and points gathered have stacked up well against these World Champions. And As I mentioned if Ferrari would have not screwed so bad, FM would have been the World Chemapion instead of Hamilton.

So frankly he has proven and accomplished a lot. Just look at his stats.

+1

Usually it comes from guys like you....waiting...

any more pathetic excuses for Massa's good performance?

Well he certainly seems to be making less mistakes than a certain 2 times world champion team mate currently. There is no way you can't accept that.

Wow! I have just discovered a thread from the future! Apparently Massa has gone and Ferrari have finally woken up. Hang on, I'm still in the present and Massa is still there. What's going on? Ah, yes, of course, this is all speculative bollocks and not real.

He would have been a world Champion if the team didn't screw up,...

You claim... in hindsight and without taken such in consideration.

...he showed he was equal to Kimi,...

You claim... and this one is at least funny, so we are improving.

...he will prove he is as good as Alonso.

You claim... and, as you predict the future, could you let posters what the lotto results will be in their respective countries... just saying, you know, since you know what will be "proven".

I prefered mine - more pithy & flippant ;)

Flippant, for sure, but pithy, nope.

:whistling:

I replaced "The Devil" for "God" in AleHop's signature.

You wrote "man" with yout own words.

Interestingly, the shortcomings of your reply remind me of someone... cannot say who, though. Identify yourself.

Anyway - back on topic...

I was actually thinking Alonso would have the upper hand here. I know he has a decent record in Turkey, but I had also thought that it had been rather of a result of happenstance rather than genuine.

Will be interested to see how Massa and Alonso compare today. Would like to see Alonso pull off some overtaking (he should do with Sutil, Kobayashi and Petrov in front). Sadly it looks like the Ferrari is slipping back in terms of development, so he may have to wait until the pit stops and hope for some more yellow flags like Monaco.

If Massa finishes higher than 5th, I might start to believe the "Turkey is Massa'a GP" theory.

The bolded and underlined is a strange turn of event not because of that less true.

The italic will test your faith.

Well he certainly seems to be making less mistakes than a certain 2 times world champion team mate currently. There is no way you can't accept that.

And, yet, Massa is trailing Alonso by... remind yourself how many points.

Usually it comes from guys like you....waiting...

Waiting, indeed, because whoeverthefvckyouare ain't putting forth sht.

Waiting, indeed, because whoeverthefvckyouare ain't putting forth sht.

see...tol ya...you are cracking under pressure!!!

showing the frustration that all your efforts put into Alonso c#cksucking didn't pay off...

And, who knew, the race goes to show that Massa is just as _great_ as his local "defenders". Massa indeed "proved" Alonso is no match to him... the irony, the joke.

But that is what it all goes to "prove" for you, the illuminati, namely, not much at all... a race that can be better described as stupid... Vettel expecting to be gifted a win that ends up being gifted to Hamilton who, in turn, has Button called off to secure a scripted final turns. And in case you needed a push, the icing on the cake is the embarrasment Schumacher has unnecessarily become and is fanatically determined to make evident race after race.

No wonder cavallino, recently aka "deleted account" (all for show, of course), has had a nervous breakdown.

And, who knew, the race goes to show that Massa is just as _great_ as his local "defenders". Massa indeed "proved" Alonso is no match to him... the irony, the joke.

But that is what it all goes to "prove" for you, the illuminati, namely, not much at all... a race that can be better described as stupid... Vettel expecting to be gifted a win that ends up being gifted to Hamilton who, in turn, has Button called off to secure a scripted final turns. And in case you needed a push, the icing on the cake is the embarrasment Schumacher has unnecessarily become and is fanatically determined to make evident race after race.

No wonder cavallino, recently aka "deleted account" (all for show, of course), has had a nervous breakdown.

The reason Button eased up at the end was that his tyres were shot & fuel tank almost empty (source: ESPN F1 commentary). Plus, after touching, it didn't make sense not to play the percentage game.

Schu qualified & finished ahead of his teammate, and squeezed the max out of his car. No idea how that is an embarrassment.

Flippant, for sure, but pithy, nope.

:D

Flippant's a start.

I replaced "The Devil" for "God" in AleHop's signature.

You wrote "man" with yout own words.

Alright you win - high school semantics it is...

God could be a he/she/it/we/they/you/I/fictional character/giant fruit pastel in a tutu/etc etc etc

Silly game

*bored*

Interestingly, the shortcomings of your reply remind me of someone... cannot say who, though. Identify yourself.

:huh:

Okay - sensible stuff - more of this please...

The bolded and underlined is a strange turn of event not because of that less true.

The italic will test your faith.

Yep - Ferrari haven't made the step forward that the other teams have (Alonso said so himself). There's sure to be finger pointing from all sides - I'll stay out of it. Probably down (as these things often are) to a combination of factors.

Regards Massa - don't really know what you mean by testing my faith. If he did, it was a very easy test because I didn't even notice it.;)

see...tol ya...you are cracking under pressure!!!

showing the frustration that all your efforts put into Alonso c#cksucking didn't pay off...

Dribs would tell you to fvck off. I prefer to help and give it you straight, so pay attention:

Yes, you are hallucinating...

...and the out-of-the-blue reference to Alonso simply shows that, whoeverthefvckyouare, you are certainly and without a doubt a fanatical, rabid lewisteric. You could begin to prove me wrong by identifying yourself or you can continue to cowardly hide behind someone else's identity while spewing out your delirium as if it had any remote resemblance to reality...

The reason Button eased up at the end was that his tyres were shot & fuel tank almost empty (source: ESPN F1 commentary). Plus, after touching, it didn't make sense not to play the percentage game.

Schu qualified & finished ahead of his teammate, and squeezed the max out of his car. No idea how that is an embarrassment.

I think all the front runners were running short on fuel..

:D

Flippant's a start.

Nope. Flippant is all you've got.

Alright you win - high school semantics it is...

So high school education is all you've got as reference. Ok, thanks for sharing... I guess. I truly don't give a damn.

Still, hold on to the following thought for a few seconds (at least), and do consider that the matter has nothing to do whatsoever with high school or semantics.

Okay - sensible stuff - more of this please...

You must still be high on that high school recall.

I still don't have a clue as to whothefvckyouare and, thus, werethefvkyouarecomingfrom.

Yep - Ferrari haven't made the step forward that the other teams have (Alonso said so himself). There's sure to be finger pointing from all sides - I'll stay out of it. Probably down (as these things often are) to a combination of factors.

It is not such a big deal in Ferrari, if that is what you mean by where the finger pointing will take place. Ferrari would be fools to expect the moon on Alonso's first season with the team and with Massa, a proven loser, that has shown time and again that if his experince in the team amounts to anything it does so in geological time.

If you mean finger pointing here in TF1, it started a decade back or whenever TF1 was given cyberbirth.

Regards Massa - don't really know what you mean by testing my faith. If he did, it was a very easy test because I didn't even notice it.;)

You typed "If Massa finishes higher than 5th, I might start to believe the "Turkey is Massa'a GP" theory." and I replied that whatever Massa's finish position, it would test your faith. Why? Because in the long run, Massa amounts to... nothing.

You made me laugh with that reference to ESPN. One could gather, as alternative yet more likely theory, that the radio calls to both McLaren drivers were made to _prevent_ a teammate fight.

But, of course, believe as you like.

Schumacher was a moving chicane that held back a train of faster cars. It's kinda the new Trulli but with 7 WDC's on the record and a team willing to sacrifice goats for his sake.

Anyway, praise be the lord Schumacher if it flies your kite. Personally, he and Brawn are screwing up the team and the large lead Rosberg has over Schumacher (and in the WDC) for the sake of... hiding the embarrasment Schumacher is today.

But, hey, Brawn and Schumacher are renown selfish bitches and widely acknowledged as over-the-edge rule benders. They don't care about anything but themselves and their gain. Partners in crime all the way. I suspect there will be more to come from that part of the paddock. Fun stuff that might force Rosberg to Ferrari (which is second best choice behind Kubica but) a cool choice for Ferrari nonetheless.

Dribs would tell you to fvck off. I prefer to help and give it you straight, so pay attention:

Yes, you are hallucinating...

...and the out-of-the-blue reference to Alonso simply shows that, whoeverthefvckyouare, you are certainly and without a doubt a fanatical, rabid lewisteric. You could begin to prove me wrong by identifying yourself or you can continue to cowardly hide behind someone else's identity while spewing out your delirium as if it had any remote resemblance to reality...

But Dribs wouldn't do it...because he knows me....

funny.....he always owned you, and the only way for you to have stayed afloat is to get along....

atleast I had the balls to post my pics......and you call me coward....

no bias towards Lewis here..but the way you talk crap about drivers other than Alonso shows us who is the fanatic...pity that you can post some really good stuffs..otherwise you have the 'I know everything...and I don't care a FLICK about other's opinion' attitude..which sucks....oops..I read somewhere about your obsession towards the word suck...

Nope. Flippant is all you've got.

So high school education is all you've got as reference. Ok, thanks for sharing... I guess. I truly don't give a damn.

Still, hold on to the following thought for a few seconds (at least), and do consider that the matter has nothing to do whatsoever with high school or semantics.

You must still be high on that high school recall.

I still don't have a clue as to whothefvckyouare and, thus, werethefvkyouarecomingfrom.

It is not such a big deal in Ferrari, if that is what you mean by where the finger pointing will take place. Ferrari would be fools to expect the moon on Alonso's first season with the team and with Massa, a proven loser, that has shown time and again that if his experince in the team amounts to anything it does so in geological time.

If you mean finger pointing here in TF1, it started a decade back or whenever TF1 was given cyberbirth.

You typed "If Massa finishes higher than 5th, I might start to believe the "Turkey is Massa'a GP" theory." and I replied that whatever Massa's finish position, it would test your faith. Why? Because in the long run, Massa amounts to... nothing.

Bless - just look at all those little wordles.

You claim... in hindsight and without taken such in consideration.

Well it is totally factual that Ferrari screwed up Massa big time on a couple of races that totally ruined a winning drive.

You claim... and this one is at least funny, so we are improving.

He scored more points in a season then Kimi, so yea, I claim

You claim... and, as you predict the future, could you let posters what the lotto results will be in their respective countries... just saying, you know, since you know what will be "proven".

My belief is that Massa is a competent driver, and that Alonso is not leaps and bounds better. I figured it was OK to speculate on such a speculatative thread.

Amusing.

It was quite amusing, wasn't it?

Amusing to see that you find something clearly so amusing amusing too.

:rolleyes:

It was quite amusing, wasn't it?

Amusing to see that you find something clearly so amusing amusing too.

:rolleyes:

:lol: